Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2014, 07:59 PM

741 posts, read 1,379,246 times

Advertisements

Well, I had previously posted that maybe Carole was comfortable with her looks. How wrong I was!

So, I'll try again. For an author to say "that went as good as could be expected"... Incorrect grammar? Maybe it should be "that went as well as could be expected"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2014, 08:33 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Carole was amazing last year, this year she is just flailing. I wonder of it has anything to do with her and her boyfriend already. She is way to obsessed with the damn book. Enough already!

Aviva is just a nut job. Nothing else to say lol.

Ramona is crazy of she thinks her daughter wants a calendar of her in college! Hello! And totally caught the remark from Mario.

Heather is amazing. Totally love her and her family!!

Sonja wow, denial much? She sounds really delusions talking about people wanting to pay her for cabrolesque.

Old 04-25-2014, 08:44 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times
Mario's 32 year old girlfriend wrote a letter to Ramona and sent a copy to one of the rag mags this week (I'm thinking it was In Touch but I'm not positive). Wendy Williams read it on her talk show this morning and it says that:

Mario (and his friend) told her that he has been in an unhappy marriage for the last 2 years
She claims she had no idea who Mario was when she met him. (I, personally, find this VERY hard to believe as there are many women who "hunt" in the Hamptons, looking for a rich man to take care of them.)
She stayed in the Hamptons house all summer
They have an amazing sex life
They have never argued except for when she & Mario were at dinner in Boca and Ramona texted him

there was more but I can't remember. What is WRONG with this woman??? She is 32, she knew he was married when they met because he told her, she is a WOMAN, not a 20-something chicky..... I kind of "get" the letter to Ramona but why would she send a copy to the rag mag? ALONG WITH A PHOTO OF HERSELF???? Looks like someone is looking to become "famous".

Old 04-25-2014, 08:51 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Mario's 32 year old girlfriend wrote a letter to Ramona and sent a copy to one of the rag mags this week (I'm thinking it was In Touch but I'm not positive). Wendy Williams read it on her talk show this morning and it says that:

Mario (and his friend) told her that he has been in an unhappy marriage for the last 2 years
She claims she had no idea who Mario was when she met him. (I, personally, find this VERY hard to believe as there are many women who "hunt" in the Hamptons, looking for a rich man to take care of them.)
She stayed in the Hamptons house all summer
They have an amazing sex life
They have never argued except for when she & Mario were at dinner in Boca and Ramona texted him

there was more but I can't remember. What is WRONG with this woman??? She is 32, she knew he was married when they met because he told her, she is a WOMAN, not a 20-something chicky..... I kind of "get" the letter to Ramona but why would she send a copy to the rag mag? ALONG WITH A PHOTO OF HERSELF???? Looks like someone is looking to become "famous".
Any woman with any self-respect at all would be mortified to find out that man she was with is married. She certainly wouldn't broadcast it to the world.

The letter just sounds like she is a mean, vindictive woman who wants to hurt Ramona. Ramona is a beautiful and successful woman. I hope she kicks that cheater husband of hers to the curb. Once the mistress has him around full time, I'll bet things won't be all champagne and roses.

Last edited by raindrop101; 04-25-2014 at 09:23 AM..

Old 04-25-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop101 View Post
Any woman with any self-respect at all would be mortified to find out that man she was with is married. She certainly wouldn't broadcast it to the world.

The letter just sounds like she is a mean, vindictive woman who wants to hurt Ramona. Ramona is a beautiful and successful woman. I hope she kicks that cheater husband of hers to the curb. Once the mistress has him around full time, I'll bet things won't be all champagne and roses.

She needs to kick him to the curb for sure!!!! I hope she's not trying to "work things out". He told this heifer that he's been unhappy in his marriage for 2 years AND let her stay at the Hamptons house that is 1/2 Ramona's!!! (Isn't that where she caught them?)

The Hamptons is a MESS in the summer!!! You have all these wealthy families out there ---- husband, wives, kids, and nannies ---- and, of course, all the 'ho's looking to hook up with a rich guy (married or not) so they can get $$$$$, gifts, etc. These females go out there with the absolute intent of finding a rich guy and they don't care if he's married or who he is married to. They're all hoping to hit the jackpot and get set up in a nice Manhattan apartment with their sugar daddy footing the bill for everything.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:01 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,496,338 times
These women are such hot messes ..... reminds me of why I can't wait to move out of NYC.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:21 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcambridge View Post
OMG that pic is so cute!!! She looks like his little sister!

Old 04-27-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
These women are such hot messes ..... reminds me of why I can't wait to move out of NYC.

These women aren't representative of women in NYC, not by a long shot!

Old 04-27-2014, 09:32 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
These women aren't representative of women in NYC, not by a long shot!
exactly. Far from it!

Old 04-30-2014, 10:36 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Someone needed to step in and help Sonja because she seemed to be having an emotional breakdown.
Shades of Kelly Bensimon. What is it, I wonder, about this show that makes me suddenly become so emotionally unstable. The pretense of keeping up with the rich and famous? Whatever it is-it was quite obvious on last night's episode with Sonja jumping from topics of one venture after another and her thinking the other women had forgotten she had told them. Some friends they are; If I had a friend behaving in such a manner I would have gone directly to the producer and demanded he/she stop filming and have her checked out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV