Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2014, 08:56 PM

335 posts, read 503,869 times

Advertisements

Josh is arrogant and condescending to the point of being abusive. Honestly, I think Kristen is young and naive and it will take some time for the real Josh to sink in. It's hard for a young woman to understand that a man can marry you and treat you like crap at the same time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 11:28 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Kristin the Lip … she's just insufferable!!!!

I had 3 kids in 5 years … stay at home mom … husband worked his rear end off so I could stay home with the kids. He did what he could when he could. I never made demands because he needed to provide and, unlike Kristin the Lip, I RESPECTED THAT. He helped when he could. The rest was on me.

Hey Lip, here's how you get your kid to walk … STOP CARRYING HER ALL THE TIME! My son didn't walk until almost 18 months. I never freaked out … he didn't want to walk. He was an incredibly fast crawler. Her daughter gets around just fine. One day, I took him to the park and put him on the ground .. he looked up at me, got a little mad because I wouldn't carry him and boom .. up he went.

She's a big baby. There's nothing wrong with her daughter. And that "therapy" is a big waste of money … all they did was play. If she wants her daughter to walk with the help of a therapist, then don't let her CRAWL OR SCOOT during therapy! Wow, what a waste!

He's a big baby too. Using the food on the table cop out. Wow … talk about 2 spoiled brats raising children. Good thing they are resting on pretty.
Normally I would agree, but there is a lot we aren't seeing and I think this therapy has been more intensive than we've seen. That scoot, again only from what I saw on TV, was a little odd. She looked somewhat weak on one side.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Normally I would agree, but there is a lot we aren't seeing and I think this therapy has been more intensive than we've seen. That scoot, again only from what I saw on TV, was a little odd. She looked somewhat weak on one side.
Of course you're right. It was apparent that the child had some kind of handicap which was preventing her from walking. I'm glad she's doing well.

Old 05-23-2014, 04:43 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
by the way, Kingsley is walking now … I'm sure there was nothing wrong with her other than being carried around too much.

Old 05-23-2014, 05:25 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
she scooted while sitting up. Not every baby crawls on all fours … Kristin looks like the kind of mom who coddles to keep them quiet and has this perfect picture of what a baby is supposed to be doing. She can't handle the stress of a fussy child (see Ramona). I'm sure Kingsley went as far as she wanted and then fussed until mommy picked her up and carried her everywhere.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:36 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,812,715 times
I woke up at 3:30 a.m. this morning and watched Steve Harvey. In progress was a Newlywed Game with three of Bravo TV's housewives -- one from Atlanta, one from Orange County, and one from New York. The New York couple was Kristin and Josh, who ended up winning for their favorite charity.

After one point they won, they turned to each other, and Josh started to go in for a kiss, but Kristin was clueless and ended up turning her head. It was a very awkward moment.

As busy as Josh says he is, I'm surprised he found time for that show.

Old 05-23-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
she scooted while sitting up. Not every baby crawls on all fours … Kristin looks like the kind of mom who coddles to keep them quiet and has this perfect picture of what a baby is supposed to be doing. She can't handle the stress of a fussy child (see Ramona). I'm sure Kingsley went as far as she wanted and then fussed until mommy picked her up and carried her everywhere.
You're "sure that Kingsley went as far as she wanted and then fussed until mommy picked her up and carried her everywhere"? ? You don't know these people. You don't know Kristen. How arrogant of you to post such a thing.

Old 05-23-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
by the way, Kingsley is walking now … I'm sure there was nothing wrong with her other than being carried around too much.
What an absurd statement.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:07 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
I have no way of knowing that. My daughter wasn't a great crawler, ever. But she started walking (somewhat) about a week after her first birthday. Parents of babies and toddlers worry when they don't seem to be hitting the milestones the way we're told they should be. I can't hold that over Kristin. At least she's paying attention.

Old 05-28-2014, 08:02 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
Kristin doing a "fitness video"??? I'm sure the only reason she was cast was so that the guy selling the video will get some free publicity thinking people will flock to his site to buy the DVD because Kristin is in it! NOT!

George is beyond disgusting! What man talks to his daughter about giving a woman oral sex and about the woman on top of the man with mirrors on the ceiling and all this other crap? And his "girlfriend"???? She's 25 and has been "dating" him for a couple of years?? So she was 23 when he bought her when he was going to get his ******* waxed? I hope she takes him for every penny he has!!! You know he's showering her with money and expensive gifts. If not, she wouldn't be there at all.

Sonja and Millou.... sad, but I'm glad she was able to have that memorial service so she can move ahead in her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV