Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2014, 10:01 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,045,150 times

Advertisements

The things I learned from the last episode:

1. Kristen's husband Josh is a complete *&^$#^ Talk about not being supportive She had some ripped abs from what I could see. I am not feeling their marriage

2. Carole is perhaps a bit more flighty than I thought. I think she was really interviewing for a friend rather than an assistant.

3. If I had to stare at the Ramona Pinot poster all day long - I would be as crazy as Cray-Cray Ramona.

4. George is a super perv (no not me - Aviva's father!)

5. Aviva looks normal compared to her father.

6. What does George have in common with his fiancee other than they like doing the nasty

7. I felt bad for SonJa's replacement dog. I don't think he gets any love

8. The spiritual healer would have received more results if she took the drum to SonJa head rather than playing it over her body.

9. It was nice that all the ladies attended the memorial service. I thought that Kristen's outfit looked a little hoochie mama if you asked me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2014, 08:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,740,624 times
George is a real sicko.
His fiancé is beautiful and sweet and maybe she really does love George.
Ramona has no filter. None. Zilch.

The hats the ladies ended up selecting to wear were horrid. Kristen's looked like it had the price tags hanging off, even though it was ribbon. I would have snipped that off. There were so many cute hats they were trying on to end up with the fugliest ones.

I do not blame Sonja one little bit for being peeved. You don't go off and leave a friend. Her not responding to their calls/texts would be enough for me to go searching the grounds for her as opposed to LEAVING her. Epic Wrong!

Aviva did not annoy me on this episode She can seem so nice and sane sometimes. I do enjoy those moments. HOWEVER-the place they chose for the engagement party was wrong on every level. Especially given that George is such a creepy perv.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:20 PM

7,332 posts, read 5,450,216 times
New York City has a sex museum? Okaaaaay. Having George's engagement party there was fitting. I felt bad for his fiancée because Pervy George was feeling up other women (Kristen) and then Romeana made her cry.
What is wrong with these people?!

Why did Romeana think it was her business to try to talk George into not getting married? That was weird. Actually the whole conversation was weird. Pervy George has the filthiest mouth I've ever heard from a man his age!

Line of the night: Aviva: ' Ramona, my Dad is a pervert, not a pedpohile' or something like that

I don't blame the other women for leaving Sonja at the racetrack. They texted her and she didn't answer. She's such a **** they probably figured she was busy with a man. Something tells me this has happened before. And what a mean azz drunk she is! I would have just left her alone, there was no reasoning with a person who gets that drunk. I think she has a drinking problem.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:57 AM

861 posts, read 1,329,067 times
George reminds me of the creepy old guy from The Family Guy.

But he might be right about Ramona being racist. Not only was she cold and insensitive towards his black fiancee but she also scolded that black job seeker last week for not bringing his resume. She specifically singled him out for attack while flirting with the white guys who also didn't bring their resumes.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:43 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,229,089 times
So over pervert George and his rent a fiance. This isn't her first time on reality TV. She's seeking 15 minutes of fame and publicity for her salon.............

Who Is “CODY”… PoopyPiggySexAddictPervertDaddy’s “Fiancee”??? Her REAL Name Is Dana… | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Old 06-04-2014, 06:25 AM

10,156 posts, read 11,123,499 times
I don't think Crazy Eyes is racist...

Scummy George needs to go. I can't stand this vile person... He's disgusting..

I really wish Crazy Eyes punched him, after what he said - about her Funeral. Who the hell does this disgusting man think he is? And what is up with his face, mouth? He's truly beastly looking...

Old 06-04-2014, 06:41 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,045,150 times
I hate to admit it, but I loved watching Cray-Cray Ramona squirm. No one other than Pervy George and make her uncomfortable. Ramona takes no responsibility for her actions, she does whatever she wants to say and do and could could care less what happens due to her mouth

You're right Pip, there were some gorgeous hats and they picked the ugliest ones.

Drunk SonJa is never fun to watch. She was a big baller at the race track. I am going to bet two bucks! I think that whenever she is out on Bravo's dime, she slurps and eats as much as possible. I wound't be surprised if she had one of her interns off camera with some Tupperware boxing up all the leftovers.

Old 06-04-2014, 07:18 AM

7,332 posts, read 5,450,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
So over pervert George and his rent a fiance. This isn't her first time on reality TV. She's seeking 15 minutes of fame and publicity for her salon.............

Who Is “CODY”… PoopyPiggySexAddictPervertDaddy’s “Fiancee”??? Her REAL Name Is Dana… | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES
Well, after reading this, and I believe it, I am relieved that 'Cody' is not really marrying Pervy George.
I thought something was off the way he proposed and how little physical contact they have together on camera. Makes sense now.

Old 06-04-2014, 08:43 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,740,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post

BOO to BRAVO.......................no need to fool the viewers, no need to have the perviest of pervs show up for any reason, much less one as bizarre as this story line. The women are so cray cray that just having a camera man walk around behind them creates,I feel sure, some entertainment. These totally fabricated story lines only show that Bravo no doubt feels it's viewers are indeed stoopid

Old 06-04-2014, 10:04 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,742,852 times
-George is a smarmy tick.

-Aviva thinking that the six museum is "a little tacky" is like thinking that her dad is "a little" perverted.

-Twenty-four year old Cody isn't panting after 82-year old George because of "six and his intellect," even though she may have her own money. And her nails and tats are tacky. As Luanne says, "Money can't buy class."

-I might have given poor sport Sonja the $140 at the track, which would have left $3200 to be split evenly among the ladies who placed the bet.

-Kristen has the giddy schoolgirl persona down pat.

-Cavona needs to learn to filter herself and not say everything that she thinks--even if it's true. Then again, she wouldn't be a cavone.

-Does no one on this show know that you can't argue with a drunk?

-Oh, and George is a smarmy tick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV