Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 11:40 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times

Advertisements

Carole's credentials are a dime a dozen.

#Hollabackgirl is self-righteous and annoying. She's NEVER wrong and goes all "PC" when called out on her foul language? Please.

And that fake Cheshire Cat smile of hers? UGH.

Kristen's husband didn't sign up for the show? Then keep his business (Eboost crap) OFF the show.

Can't have it BOTH ways Kristen.

Ramona is Ramona, Sonja's "sexy J" dried up a long time ago and no one cares about Aviva, but she does have some good points. That no one wants to hear b/c they hate her so much.

Luann is still owning it.

Last edited by Informed Info; 08-11-2014 at 12:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 11:00 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Carole has been a professional journalist (for the news, not just writing books), and has a solid writing background. Aviva sounds stupid when she accuses Carole of using a ghostwriter. Celebrities, politicians, other people who are not writers use ghostwriters. If you've ever read an autobiography by someone who is not a writer, they have more than likely used a ghostwriter, and really don't hide it. Aviva, whom I don't think is stupid, either doesn't get that or refuses to get it.

Oh, give me a break. First of all, Aviva didn't "accuse Carole of using a ghostwriter," Carole asked Aviva first if she'd used one. Then, after Aviva replied that she hadn't and after Carole then looked as if she'd smelled something bad, Aviva asked her if she had. Carole started the entire bookgate drama.

As far as people who are not writers having to used ghostwriters, tell that to J.K. Rowling who, by her own admission, was a housewife with an idea. Then again, Carole has certainly vented enough about what she thinks of those who are "just housewives," screaming like a banshee to Aviva, as she was pursuing her around the house at that party "What are you anyway? You're just a housewife! What have you done?!"

Old 08-14-2014, 05:00 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,872,643 times
I used to watch this but cannot cope with their bitching anymore.

Some of the housewives are just livid, especially Bethany. Lu ann really irks me with that nonsense about being a countless. :roll eyes:

I mean who are you get over yourself.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:29 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
So Ramona called 911 because she believes Mario's mistress is stalking her. Does anyone believe this? Poor Ramona.

Old 08-14-2014, 09:10 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
So Ramona called 911 because she believes Mario's mistress is stalking her. Does anyone believe this? Poor Ramona.
his mistress is kookookookoo from all I have read

Old 08-14-2014, 10:01 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
his mistress is kookookookoo from all I have read
Apparently Mario has a "type" and sticks with it.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:01 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Oh, give me a break. First of all, Aviva didn't "accuse Carole of using a ghostwriter," Carole asked Aviva first if she'd used one. Then, after Aviva replied that she hadn't and after Carole then looked as if she'd smelled something bad, Aviva asked her if she had. Carole started the entire bookgate drama.

As far as people who are not writers having to used ghostwriters, tell that to J.K. Rowling who, by her own admission, was a housewife with an idea. Then again, Carole has certainly vented enough about what she thinks of those who are "just housewives," screaming like a banshee to Aviva, as she was pursuing her around the house at that party "What are you anyway? You're just a housewife! What have you done?!"

She did accuse Carole of using a ghostwriter and went on to say it to anyone who would listen ---- "word on the street is that she used a ghostwriter" "my sources told me she used a ghostwriter" and all the other BS.

Carole may have asked her and it's a perfectly legitimate question. Aviva has done NOTHING with her life except to talk about her leg and use the money she got for it to donate to charities. The only other things she's written is an essay for one of the Chicken Soup books. An essay --- not a book, not an article.

I know you're not comparing Aviva to JK Rowling.... laughable!!! Aviva's book got nothing but horrendous reviews and it's number 571,347 on the Amazon "best seller" list!!! Not even in the top 100,000!!!! LOL!!!! Her book never even made it to the NY Times list. Carole's first book, on the other hand, made it to the NY Times best seller list ---- and this was long before she made her RH of NYC debut.

Old 08-16-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Carole's credentials are a dime a dozen.

#Hollabackgirl is self-righteous and annoying. She's NEVER wrong and goes all "PC" when called out on her foul language? Please.

And that fake Cheshire Cat smile of hers? UGH.

Kristen's husband didn't sign up for the show? Then keep his business (Eboost crap) OFF the show.

Can't have it BOTH ways Kristen.

Ramona is Ramona, Sonja's "sexy J" dried up a long time ago and no one cares about Aviva, but she does have some good points. That no one wants to hear b/c they hate her so much.

Luann is still owning it.
I don't agree that Carole's credentials are a dime a dozen. She's accomplished a lot in her career and her book was a NYT best seller long before she was on the housewives. She didn't have to rely on "Bravo Fame" to bring her readers.

Heather is really annoying! I just don't get her "Holla" and all that other crap. She said she was born/raised on LI (Copiague?). Okay, Copiague is a middle to lower middle class LI town. Definitely not a ghetto or a poor area. Where does she get all this "HOLLA" from???? She sounds ridiculous when she says that --- a wealthy, white, Jewish woman saying "HOLLA".. I'm surprised she doesn't realize it when she watches herself on the show.

Kristen's husband's eboost ? I've never even heard of it and have never seen it in any store. What the heck were Kristen and Heather talking about when they were saying "it's everywhere"???? He may not have "signed up" for the show but he sure loves wearing his eboost tshirt and trucker cap almost every time he's on camera!!! And I love the rip-off of the Target "Up & Up" arrow logo!

Ramona and Sonja are Ramona and Sonja. I, for one, love them both!

Aviva.... go away and take your perverted father with you.

Luann... for someone who isn't an official "cast member" she has certainly been on camera a lot more than all the others!

Old 09-05-2014, 07:19 PM

HEYYYYYYYYY...... Just read that Aviva got FIRED from RH of NYC!!!! So glad we won't have to see her perverted father or hear any more about her leg!!!!!

Old 09-05-2014, 07:26 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
HEYYYYYYYYY...... Just read that Aviva got FIRED from RH of NYC!!!! So glad we won't have to see her perverted father or hear any more about her leg!!!!!
You're pulling my leg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV