Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 07:37 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,431,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
The All Stars cast revealed it will be
  • Trace Adkins
  • Stephen Baldwin
  • Gary Busey
  • Penn Jillette
  • Lil Jon
  • Bret Michaels
  • Dennis Rodman
  • Dee Snider
And then, on the ladies' side:
  • Marilu Henner
  • La Toya Jackson
  • Claudia Jordan
  • Omarosa
  • Lisa Rinna
  • Brande Roderick

I was surprise he recast-ed a lot of boring celebs during there season on CA.
Hmmm. Gotta admit, I thought a few of the above were pretty pathetic too.

Perhaps there will be a real twist in what they have to do. Or, perhaps NBC and its cable networks get to place certain people based on who they want viewers to watch in other shows. I can't say I understand this particular group, unless the teams are attempting to be as evenly matched as possible having a person who does x, y, z on each team (like Dee Snider on one and Bret Michaels on the other).

Nothing against Country Music, just saying maybe they are trying to create teams that have members with similar expeirences in their lives. Bret and Dee just stand out to me as two examples of what I'm wondering.

MSR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 03:27 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
I don't know if I can stomach the show any longer......I am so disgusted with Donald Trump and his antics.

Old 02-22-2013, 12:14 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I wouldn't watch anything with that eqotistical sham Trump on it if it meant that I never used my tv again. He is putrid.
^^^^^this.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:47 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,964,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I wouldn't watch anything with that eqotistical sham Trump on it if it meant that I never used my tv again. He is putrid.
Yes, he is that.
He is inconsistent in his verbiage on the show. Must have really screwed up his kids if that's the way he raised them.
I think his ego gets in the way of him progressing any further as a human being. He seems to think just because he has money that he is deserving of respect, and probably surrounds himself with yes men, so he never has a chance for his environment to inform his behavior.

What he should do is loose the comb over, get his hair back to normal, don normal duds and try living out in modest means with the public. He would learn more humility and also see how much he is worth without all those dollar signs - if he is not in the shaky position that the papers often claim he is.

He's like the bad uncle who arrives for Thanksgiving dinner, but with Trump no one ever puts him in his place.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:52 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,394,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I had stopped watching it already after Joan Rivers won.
I guess I will just see if something interesting is competing with it, like Antique Road Show or that Detroit Hardcore Pawn.

Really? You know Omarosa must have been begged by Trump to be on the show to start some controversy because interest is really lagging.
Ditto all around. That, and I'm really done with anything with the Trump brand, after his antics the last couple of years. Omarosa again? You bet they went begging for her. I'm with goldengrain, I'll take the antiques, or Les and Seth and Ashley, over Trump and that bunch any day.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,964,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
last night I read an interview with David Cassidy,who appeared on one of the Celebrity seasons.
He must have been fired first,though I can't recall; but he said he couldn't stand the people. All cutthroats and having to wake at 4am in NYC to begin each days tasks was not his thing.
Yeah, I agree. It used to be a lot more fun with the younger people competing for a real job. I don't get this celebrity thing and who has the most monied Rolodex. I did like Cyndi Lauder, though. I am clueless enough not to have remembered her and the woman does have some wonderful talent. She is very versitile, too. I got some of her cd's.

Old 03-03-2013, 04:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
It's back tonight! All-Star Celebrity Apprentice | NBC

Old 03-03-2013, 04:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
thanks for the reminder!!

Old 03-03-2013, 09:03 PM

14,186 posts, read 22,727,826 times
Spoiler
Omarosa claims her first victim: Bret Michaels.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 PM

5,276 posts, read 6,207,341 times
Beejebus- Omorasa and Piers Morgan in the same room. It takes a special brand of ego and crazy Trump look like a mellow, even keel professional. Hell- I didn't even notice Busey and Rodman for those two blowhards.

I went with this over Myrtle Beach Manor (I grew up one town away and my curiosity was peaked.) I'm going to have to rethink that choice if all continues on the same path.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV