Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 03:27 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Whoever said Jacoby's attitude stinks and is taking away from his dancing abilities we agree 100%. Almost to the point with me I don't even care if I watch him dance anymore.
I just don't like those silly faces at all. I think he thinks he looks cute, doing that, but he doesn't. It just looks clumsy. A shrink would probably say he's hiding behind that daffy 'look' - hiding some part of himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 03:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I just don't like those silly faces at all. I think he thinks he looks cute, doing that, but he doesn't. It just looks clumsy. A shrink would probably say he's hiding behind that daffy 'look' - hiding some part of himself.
He probably got teased a lot about his pigeon toes when he was a kid. Those faces were probably his defense and he hasn't grown out of it. What a shame his pediatricain didn't put that bar on his feet when he was a young'un.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:39 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I just saw a commercial for some PPV boxing match coming up and it showed snippets of this boxer slamming other's faces in. Now that we know what Victor looks like even from the back, I think one of those getting smashed is Victor. Sure looked like the back of his head/hair.
Yeah. I am always surprised when someone from such an aggressive sport turns out to be a good guy.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:51 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Yeah. I am always surprised when someone from such an aggressive sport turns out to be a good guy.
Slightly OT.

Im with you GG....I had the chance to meet Mohammed Ali once face to face....one of the NICEST, most Polite men I have ever met....Also the same with "The Vrown Bomber" Joe Louis....

B. OT

I realy did enjoy watching Victor, even tho he couldnt dace.....he was a TRUE Class Act.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:57 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
He probably got teased a lot about his pigeon toes when he was a kid. Those faces were probably his defense and he hasn't grown out of it. What a shame his pediatricain didn't put that bar on his feet when he was a young'un.
Thought it was great how Jacoby addressed his pigeon toes last week....he said something to effect of "I'm not trying to change or fix my pigeon toes, because these pigeon feet keep my day job and after this I need to go back to my day job" (NFL) which was a great statement and he finds great humor in his deficits. He handles himself well in my opinion, beside the silly faces and behaviors at times, a little bit over the top. Great guy, great personality, and great dancer IMO!!

Old 04-29-2013, 06:44 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
Well, no surprise, guess who is getting all the 10s again! I'm just not into this season. It will be interesting to see how Andy Dick handles rumba.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:58 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times
I enjoy watching Andy! However Alenandra is doing good tonight so far! I'm enjoying her dance.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:33 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Well, no surprise, guess who is getting all the 10s again! I'm just not into this season. It will be interesting to see how Andy Dick handles rumba.

I think that
Spoiler
Kellie
deserved 10's for her performance.

I'm sorry that
Spoiler
Andy
got such low scores. I really want to see him go further on the show.

I just dont see the perfection in
Spoiler
Aly
's performances.

But I was really glad to see that
Spoiler
Zendaya
didnt get the
Spoiler
she was obviously expecting.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
I think Andy will go tomorrow night

Old 04-29-2013, 08:15 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Good for Val on the couple he picked and what he said about it isn't a challenge if you don't pick the best couple to go against. Mark is a piece of turd even more in my book can't stand the way he slobbers all over his partners but it was low even for him with his couple pick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV