Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 03:03 PM

718 posts, read 2,360,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye in SC View Post
Never fear, it will be back on NBC in early 2009 (showing reruns of the new shows airing on DirectTV now). It is similar to what they did w/Law & Order: Criminal Intent airing original episodes on USA and then rerunning them on NBC a few months later. I think it will take over one of the Sunday night slots once the NFL season is complete (NBC has Sunday Night football currently) but there has been no official word of that yet.

So all you DirectTV viewers of the show, don't ruin it for the rest of us!
These will be back on NBC in February of 2009. Last night was kinda a let down. The best thing about it is no commercials!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 03:03 PM

718 posts, read 2,360,886 times
Is there anyone else out there watching this show on Wednesday nights? I was so excited at the beginning of the season and I keep watching week after week, but it doesn't seem to be getting anymore interesting! Something has happen soon, or I am done with it too!

Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,998,503 times
I downloaded the first three episodes but havent watched them yet.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:07 PM

1,859 posts, read 5,026,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye in SC View Post
Never fear, it will be back on NBC in early 2009 (showing reruns of the new shows airing on DirectTV now). It is similar to what they did w/Law & Order: Criminal Intent airing original episodes on USA and then rerunning them on NBC a few months later. I think it will take over one of the Sunday night slots once the NFL season is complete (NBC has Sunday Night football currently) but there has been no official word of that yet.

So all you DirectTV viewers of the show, don't ruin it for the rest of us!
I was incorrect, it's on Friday Nights again at 9 PM, hope everyone is watching this season, it's been great so far as NBC has aired 6 episodes I believe. Hoping they can work out another deal w/Direct TV for a 4th season!

Old 02-23-2009, 02:11 PM

5,765 posts, read 10,998,503 times
This season has been good although the only underclassmen they have introduced so far has been JD McCoy. I dont know how they plan to continue the show without introducing new players.

Layla, Matt, Tara, coaches daughter, Riggins, etc are all going to be graduating.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:00 PM

1,817 posts, read 4,925,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
This season has been good although the only underclassmen they have introduced so far has been JD McCoy. I dont know how they plan to continue the show without introducing new players.

Layla, Matt, Tara, coaches daughter, Riggins, etc are all going to be graduating.
Just wait till you see the final episode. You'll see where they plan on taking the show. That is, if its picked up for another season.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 PM

352 posts, read 796,730 times
This seasons episodes have been so good...so well done. IMO this is the best "drama" on television and I really hope they continue!

Old 03-08-2009, 11:08 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
wow watching the previews for next friday Tara gets caught up with cowboy . i think she should stay in Dillon and concentrate on her education unlike her mother and sister who depend on men to take care of them . Men that are not really worth it either yeah Tim Riggins brother what a prize he is . Cant wait to see this wks show and see how Tara gets out of this one .

Old 03-09-2009, 11:41 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times
Love this show....just saw last weeks epi...one of the things I find refreshing is that people and families are portrayed pretty realistically. The homes, cars, clothes etc are certainly more real than so much of what we see shown on TV. I really liked when Coach Taylor and his wife went to see a home that she loved but they decided no matter how nice it was or how good of a deal it was, it just would be too much of a stretch. How refreshing is that? That is a conversation real people have.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:11 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
I just wish tara would get her head on straight and stop listening to that mother of hers . Her mother is pitifull the way she wants her daughter to latch on to men and let men do everything for them . anyways cant wait untill tonight .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV