U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 01:55 PM

618 posts, read 1,174,701 times

Advertisements

So, I finally finished watching season one on DVD and I am hooked!
Unfortunately, I have missed a couple of the first episodes of season 2.
So I'm asking, how many episodes did I miss and would anyone mind telling me what happened in those episodes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2007, 08:11 PM

anyone watch FriNiLi?

Old 10-25-2007, 11:37 AM

690 posts, read 1,708,448 times
Hi gold - it's a great show, isn't it?

The first few episodes have been great! To make a long story short:

Tami had the baby, a little girl named Grace. Coach is still in Austin, comes to Dillon when he can, but not nearly often enough for Tami and it's starting to cause problems.

Julie has broken up with Matt and is as whiny as ever.

Tyra and Landry have embarked on a relationship of sorts - and they now share a secret. Tyra's attacker from last season showed up and started following her, and tried to get at her in the parking lot of a store she and Landry were at, so Landry ran up and smashed Attacker in the head with a pipe....accidentally killing him. Landry and Tyra dumped the body in the river and told no one. I have no idea where they're going with this story line.

Lyla has found Jesus. Her father, on the other hand, isn't doing well at all, since the break up of the family.

Dillon's new football coach is a giant jackass who Riggins does NOT get along with at all.

So far, so good! Remember that it's on Friday nights this season and you'll be able to catch up easily.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:53 AM

OMG why did Julie and Matt break up?

&& did Riggins and his neighbor(who has a son) start a relationship again?

Oh, and I heard something that Matt is starting a new relationship with someone at his house, whats this about?

Sorry, but one more question, how many episodes of season two have aired all ready?

Thank you soooo much for the help

Old 10-26-2007, 07:55 AM

aw...i can't send you a pm

Old 10-26-2007, 10:46 AM

Sorry about that, gold - I didn't know that I hadn't enabled my PMs! Works now.

Basically, Julie met another guy over the summer that she was having some feelings for (and wound up kissing), and between that and everything going on at home, she told Matt that she needed some space.
Julie and Tami are not getting along at ALL. Tami caught her making out with the new guy she's met in front of the house at 2 in the morning and pulled her out of the car and slapped her!

Matt's new "relationship" isn't one yet, but may head that way. He got a live-in nurse for his grandmother, a young woman that's quite attractive, Carlotta, and it seems as if something may happen with that.

And no, Riggins hasn't taken back up with Jackie - his brother has!

I think tonight's episode will be the fourth of the season.

At the end of last week's episode, Coach Taylor went and told Buddy Garrity that he wants his old job back.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:40 PM

Thank you sooo much!
I don't feel lost now, lol, and I CANNOT wait til the show tonight

Old 10-26-2007, 04:30 PM

You're welcome! Glad I could help out.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:43 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,803,528 times
Default Friday Night Lights

I just had to start a thread for this amazing show. It is the best acted show on TV IMHO. After all the reality TV I get caught up in all week I look forward to Fridays and seeing some quality television. It is acutally one of the only shows that I do not watch recorded but live. Any other fans out there?

Old 11-27-2007, 12:21 PM

Oh yes! I am a huge fan of the show and have been since it first began. I agree that it's the best acted show on television, and I encourage people to watch it all the time. I think a lot of folks tend to dismiss it as a "football show", when that's really a very small part of what it's about. Love it! I'd love to see Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton get nominated for Emmys for their roles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV