Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 03:32 PM

4,295 posts, read 2,731,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post

Eeko does happy dance!

I love how the article emphasizes how we imagined her to be such a shrew in the original movie, yet the series has portrayed them as co-dependent, loving each other very much.

It really is quite different than the movie in so many ways. Honestly, the show is much more complex - but of course, it has had time to be.

I think a lot of folks pass this one up thinking it's going to be some B horror series, while it actually has little gore and incredibly complicated characters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 06:19 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,070,792 times
So it has been confirmed at Comic Con of the following:

The upcoming season will be the FINAL season.

Vera Farmiga will continue to be a star character on the show and won't be reduced to a supporting role.

Rihanna is cast to play the role of Marion Crane (shower scene)

I'm happy we're finally getting to the conclusion, but I'll be sad to see this show go.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:01 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,933,389 times
Makes sense I suppose, but I will be sad to see it end as it was definitely my favorite show on tv.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:58 AM

1,872 posts, read 4,218,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Makes sense I suppose, but I will be sad to see it end as it was definitely my favorite show on tv.
Nope, doesn't make sense to me. If something is working and has the viewers, why end it...just carry it on to another level...unless the actors/actresses already have other shows lined up but then again, thinking Northern Exposure, history repeats itself.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:11 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,782,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
So it has been confirmed at Comic Con of the following:

The upcoming season will be the FINAL season.

Vera Farmiga will continue to be a star character on the show and won't be reduced to a supporting role.

Rihanna is cast to play the role of Marion Crane (shower scene)

I'm happy we're finally getting to the conclusion, but I'll be sad to see this show go.
I'm a big fan of Rihanna's music but not really looking forward to her in this role.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:21 PM

15,100 posts, read 27,541,944 times
No idea why the search function doesn't work. Anyway, just saw this today and have it on in the background - is this supposed to be something you have to watch and really pay attention to all? It's a little odd

Old 05-14-2023, 06:04 PM

9,881 posts, read 9,480,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
No idea why the search function doesn't work. Anyway, just saw this today and have it on in the background - is this supposed to be something you have to watch and really pay attention to all? It's a little odd
Yes, you have to keep watching it since it has many mini-story lines and theres lots of twists and turns.

Old 05-14-2023, 07:58 PM

15,100 posts, read 27,541,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Yes, you have to keep watching it since it has many mini-story lines and theres lots of twists and turns.
Thanks. I'm not one to really follow much (mostly background noise - some of it looked interesting though.

Old 05-15-2023, 06:34 AM

22,825 posts, read 28,049,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Thanks. I'm not one to really follow much (mostly background noise - some of it looked interesting though.
It's a great show, but if you just jump in trying to watch a random episode, you will be lost. It's an ongoing storyline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV