U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 11:41 AM

61 posts, read 214,890 times
How Bruce tolerates Kris or any of her ridiculous daughters is beyond me. This show, and that whole family, is such a disgrace to women. Girls are going to watch it because these women are rich and the only thing they are going to learn is how to act like a tramp and disrespect any and all authority. Not to mention their blatant disregard for their father figure.
It's sad really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2007, 02:10 PM

12,980 posts, read 18,205,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl2134 View Post
Why the fark should she have her own TV show? Because she's the daughter of Robert Kardasian? Because she was caught in a sex tape with Ray J? No talent hack. Sorry folks.
She has her own show because she is HOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!! The producers know that that teen girls and boys age 13 - 40 will tune in to see her. I have to admit, even though she doesnt have any noticeable talent, she sure is pleasant on the eyes. There arent many women in Hollywood who is as sexy as Kim Kardashian. Ive been to their store a few times which is about 5 minutes away from where I live and beleive me, she looks even better in person. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:22 PM

4,679 posts, read 7,691,126 times
lol,,, and here I thought this was gonna be a show featuring some battles with Capt. Sisko and the gang on ST-DSN...

Old 12-02-2007, 10:11 PM

1,717 posts, read 4,732,338 times
Man, those 3 sisters are hot! I watched tonight just looked at them for 30 minutes.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:23 PM

8,532 posts, read 10,309,584 times
Originally Posted by DaBeez
Quote:
There arent many women in Hollywood who is as sexy as Kim Kardashian.
LoL, I had no idea who Kim Kardashian is until I checked out the article about the dumbest people in Hollywood. I still don't know who Kim is and what her talents are, but I guess most people are just jealous cauz Kim is proof that the American dream can come true.
Obviously Kim knows how to utilise her Girrrrl power.

Old 12-09-2007, 07:21 AM

751 posts, read 79,265 times
This show is pure garbage. I really do not understand what is so funny about watching a dysfunctional, immoral family that has no values, morality or any decency at all. This family is a prime example of everything that is wrong with our society. I don't see the "entertaining" aspect of it. The girl is a *****, her Dad is a sleazy lawyer and friends with O.J Simpson. Geez, like I want to waste my time watching these people. Garbage!

Old 12-09-2007, 07:58 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,754,576 times
Kim's life is hardly the "American Dream." She grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and has only been known the past few years because she was in a sex video. She is hardly someone I am jealous of. I am not jealous of many people out there with reality shows... in most cases it makes me appreciate my life a whole lot more

Old 12-09-2007, 01:48 PM

2,429 posts, read 4,512,133 times
Is this the same Kim that recently got a 5 million dollar settlement due to a boyfriend selling their sex tape?

Old 12-09-2007, 02:54 PM

1,717 posts, read 4,732,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
Is this the same Kim that recently got a 5 million dollar settlement due to a boyfriend selling their sex tape?

Yeah, that's her.

Old 12-09-2007, 07:38 PM

8,532 posts, read 10,309,584 times
Quote:
If this ain't livin' the American dream, then I don't know what is.
I mean, if Kim can't consider herself a self-made business woman, I don't know who can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV