Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 11:35 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,073,706 times

Advertisements

Did anyone see where they took the g/f s family camping with them ? Omg they were so nasty with their mouth and all their drinking . The g/f s family did not like them one bit and I could tell they were classy and would never say a word about how nasty the ks were but you could tell they did not like them at all especially khloe my goodness that girls mouth is filthy !!! I can see why she left Rob Jr .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 12:38 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,467,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Did anyone see where they took the g/f s family camping with them ? Omg they were so nasty with their mouth and all their drinking . The g/f s family did not like them one bit and I could tell they were classy and would never say a word about how nasty the ks were but you could tell they did not like them at all especially khloe my goodness that girls mouth is filthy !!! I can see why she left Rob Jr .

The girlfriend's father was an uptight military man and the mom had a stick wedeged in her butt. I admit the Ks were acting pretty rowdy and crude but I think they were amping it up some on purpose.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
He didn't.

Kris didn't take any money from her ex when they divorced. When she met Bruce, he was $500,000 in debt and living in a one-bedroom apartment. They got married and Kris began putting together promotional packets for Bruce and started getting him lucrative speaking gigs. Her efforts to market him turned his life around.

When they got the chance to do the show, Kris started managing the girls. They made $65 Million last year alone between the show, paid appearances, their clothing store, and multiple product lines and endorsements. They have a new clothing line in Sears now.

They even made money on Kim's wedding.

Kris says all her girls have a good work ethic and get up at the crack of dawn and work all day until they fall into bed at night. So, the girls owe their manager mom for their good fortune.
You're so right. As a matter of fact, when Kris and Robert were getting divorced, it was all delayed due to alimony issues. Kris and Bruce were already together and in love and Bruce (who was friends with Robert) told Robert to just sign the divorce papers and he won't have to pay a penny in alimony. Not a dime. They drew up the papers with Robert not having to pay alimony, Kris agreed because she was in love with and wanted to marry Bruce. The rest, as they say, is history.

Kris is one of the most savvy talent managers and businesswomen in the industry.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I was shocked that they couldn't control their potty mouths and erratic behavior, not to mention the drinking while they were on that trip. I don't shock easily and can curse with the best of em.....but the Kardashians have no filter with their talk of various body parts,really,really inappropriate talk in front of the younger kids around. Much less strangers who were the parents of Rob's gf.Meeting her family for the first time. I mean she did tell them up front how religious her family is. Wasn't too long after that she broke things off with Rob.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:22 PM

That camping trip was during the first or second season, wasn't it? I think they were really trying to amp it up and be way over the top to get and keep ratings. If you watch now, they're much more reserved and decent and family-like.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:16 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,797,249 times
Kardasians? Who wants to keep up?
Hopefully - after that "wedding" - no damn body. I am hoping - truly hoping-- that finally all that excess, fake, manufactured, posing - nonsense - has finally had their adorers jump the shark. If not, then perhaps those cheesey fake photos of the honeymoon.

Poor Kris H. -he aint the sharpest tack - is he?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:29 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,323 times
Kim is drop dead gorgeous. I mean stunningly beautiful. I don't know why anyone could look at her and think she is ugly. I think the most physically unattrative one is Khloe, but she still has some okay features and I wouldn't even call her ugly. Kim is the most centered of the sisters. She seems humble and shy and really nice. Not a fan of her hubby though. Seem rude and kinda dumb.

Speaking of Khloe...she seems very self-centered to me. The way everything has to be her way or nothing. Don't like it at all. She is rude to her own family.

Kourtney...Can't stand her... her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I actually like Scott more than I like her.

Kendall and Kylie...they seem like good kids...so far.

Kris. Used to like her, but I am finding myself not lately. I felt bad for Bruce that she wanted to change her name back to Kardashian. That was a real slap in the face. She also needs to make more time for her family. All she does is work. I was happy to see her go on the vacationa nd renew her vows with Bruce. Maybe she is realizing what is important in life. She has done amazing things for her kid's careers, but she can't just be their manager, she needs to be their mom.

Someone said that the kids were not left with anything from their dad when the parents got divorced, but I think what was meant that they were left very well off when he died, not when he and Kris got divorced. She didn't take alimony, nothing was said that she didn't get child support, which I am sure she did.

Love Bruce. he is silly and kind and very loving. You can tell how much he loves his family.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,674,794 times
Id bang em al, even the fat one. Im gross

Old 09-06-2011, 09:35 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Id bang em al, even the fat one. Im gross
Charming.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 AM

22,319 posts, read 29,407,323 times
I don't like Kris H at all. He seems very immature and retarded except he knows how to pick out a ring!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV