Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times

Advertisements

As I said - I put lots of blame on Vicki for last nights Episode. I do agree, Tamra needs to grow up, well I don't think needs to grow up - She needs to get past her issues and move on - away from What ails her with Alexis and Vicki. If you can't deal with the issues with them, you just stay away from them...

Alexis is no Angel - She should of never went - I mean seriously... She instigates and knows it... What a jacka$$ she made herself look last night.. If she wants to see what true bullying is - I could invite her to go my sons school... Chic needs a rude awakening... If someone was bullying her, then why would she freaking show up at a party with so called bullies... What a airhead...

Last edited by Torn2pieces; 04-23-2013 at 01:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 04:33 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,960,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
As I said - I put lots of blame on Vicki for last nights Episode. I do agree, Tamra needs to grow up, well I don't think needs to grow up - She needs to get past her issues and move on - away from What ails her with Alexis and Vicki. If you can't deal with the issues with them, you just stay away from them...

Alexis is no Angel - She should of never went - I mean seriously... She instigates and knows it... What a jacka$$ she made herself look last night.. If she wants to see what true bullying is - I could invite her to go my sons school... Chic needs a rude awakening... If someone was bullying her, then why would she freaking show up at a party with so called bullies... What a airhead...
I totally agree. If these women were bullying you why would you go. You can't tell me that she is that great of friends w/ Vicki to sacrifice herself. I think she needed face time or she wouldn't be invited back to the show. Speaking of which, why did she come back? She knew she would have to interact with all of the women at some point, right?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:29 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,866 times
I am 'ing that people don't see what happened last night as bullying. Really?
The women all attacking one person as a pack - throwing her out and applauding as she left? I'm sorry but if that isn't bullying then I don't know what is.

Alexis may be a twit, but that was 100% bullying and I literally can't believe that anyone would justify that behavior. I mean what would make you think it WAS bullying? Violence?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I am 'ing that people don't see what happened last night as bullying. Really?
The women all attacking one person as a pack - throwing her out and applauding as she left? I'm sorry but if that isn't bullying then I don't know what is.

Alexis may be a twit, but that was 100% bullying and I literally can't believe that anyone would justify that behavior. I mean what would make you think it WAS bullying? Violence?

not really going into this topic on this thread but IMHO-no way was it bullying and if that's the definition of bullying then it goes on on ALL the Housewife shows. No, not bullying.
Alexis was a twit for going there anticipating "bullying"

Old 04-23-2013, 06:47 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,898,304 times
I don't really understand why Alexis would attend, especially when she wasn't specifically invited by Tamra. For those who do think it was bullying, why would she attend a party like that when the hostess didn't directly invite her.

Not saying that Tamra played nice, but I'd have a different view of her behavior if she had directly invited Alexis instead of Vicki inviting her.

Why is she on the show?

Old 04-23-2013, 07:11 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
I was wanting to see Laurie but after watching this past episode I don't think I want to hang with this show anymore either. They are all ignorant spoiled rich women (or at least pretending to be rich) acting worse than school yard arguing.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:23 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
not really going into this topic on this thread but IMHO-no way was it bullying and if that's the definition of bullying then it goes on on ALL the Housewife shows. No, not bullying.
Alexis was a twit for going there anticipating "bullying"
You see I just don't get this. It's SO CLEARLY bullying to me. And yes, it takes place on all the houswife shows. That doesn't make it ok. Even the psycholgist person agreed it was bullying. How can you argue it wasn't?

Alexis should probably not have gone, but that doesn't mean she asked for it. I absolutely loathe victim blaming. Perhaps she wanted to make things right. Perhaps Bravo leaned on her to make good with the women to honor her contract. Whatever. She didn't show up uninvited, it had been cleared with Tamra.
She immediately paid Tamra a compliment and when things started going downhill she tried to stop it by offering to discuss it with them at a different time.

You see it worries me that people see this kind of behavior as ok. Being a twit does not mean you deserve to be verbally attacked by a rabid pack of mean girls.

I would like to know at what point you would conceed it becomes bullying? What what tip you over the edge, because to me it was text book and I would die of shame if my kid ever behaves like that towards another person either as a kid or as an adult.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Vicki - You know, why did she want Alexis to go with her? She knows no one likes her. Everyone blames Tamra, but I'm going to put lots of blame on Vicki too, given the history with Alexis and everyone else. And Alexis, should of not went...

Also, Vicki was rude to Gretchen over the baby comment...

I think Vicki is just trying to **** Tamra off because - she's friends with Alexis and she's jealous of Gretchen's and Tamra's friendship.

Vicki really needs to do something with her hair - its a rat's nest...
Vicki gets no pass from me. She set the whole thing up, probably trying to even the playing field.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:57 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
I watched the fiasco again today. I think the blame for the dinner party from h*** lies everywhere. Let's remember that Alexis told Vicki that she was asking a lot from her. And as much as Alexis gets under my skin, she did make nice when she arrived. Gretchen was obviously irritable and snarky to Vicki, but Vicki calling her stupid was just as much out of line. I actually couldn't believe she said that. Tamra screaming and throwing Alexis out, that was bullying in my book. Anyone coming at me screaming, I'd be terrified!

Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Who invited Mr. Ed last night...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV