Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2013, 08:53 PM

335 posts, read 670,147 times

Advertisements

Lydia has a lot of money why can't she do something with her buck teeth? Jaw surgery by Heathers hubby HELLO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 12:53 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
Lydia has a lot of money why can't she do something with her buck teeth? Jaw surgery by Heathers hubby HELLO
I don't think jaw surgery is going to help, she needs braces. They have clear ones now that she could get and no one would hardly know. She certainly has the money to do it.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:22 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
I'd actually be impressed if she decided that her teeth were part of who she is and didn't fix them.
But I do wonder how she gives her husband...um...well...you know...

Old 05-04-2013, 01:32 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I'd actually be impressed if she decided that her teeth were part of who she is and didn't fix them.
But I do wonder how she gives her husband...um...well...you know...

Oh no she didn't!!!

Old 05-05-2013, 07:02 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,633,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
As for Tamara and Eddie, he will marry her when he feels like it. I never understood what Eddie saw in Tamara's ol' trailer park ignorant comment making behind. He could have done better because this must be a downgrade for him or slim pickings out in Orange County. When a man tells you I don't want to be bothered, you take over, and dont' pressure me. She might as well get comfortable because they have been planning and talking about it for over a year now. I get it less than 3 years and a new guy will be there

I agree 100%.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:46 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Yeah. I am judgmental of people who treat kids like accessories.
Not sorry about it.
I agree. I think parents should think twice before having children with the wrong people. You are not buying the newest doll or video game that can be replaced if it doesn't meet your expectations. My own parents had children when their marriage had already gone south. They still think they did nothing wrong but in my opinion they both acted recklessly by having children and by not trying hard enough to make their marriage work.

This Ryan character is very shady.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:18 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,495 times
I think 90% of the whole Ryan & Brianna vs. Vicki is played up for the cameras. I'm sure they don't approve of Brooks, but I think they're giving her above and beyond a hard time about it just so she'll have a storyline and that it's something they all sat down and discussed before the season began.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:34 PM

926 posts, read 1,255,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I think 90% of the whole Ryan & Brianna vs. Vicki is played up for the cameras. I'm sure they don't approve of Brooks, but I think they're giving her above and beyond a hard time about it just so she'll have a storyline and that it's something they all sat down and discussed before the season began.
Totally agree.

Vicki has always portrayed herself to be a strong, independent, opinionated woman. All of of sudden she's so helpless/passive about Ryan putting video cameras all over her house. It's too bizarre to be real. And Brianna is too old to still be whining about growing up in a divorced household. Get over it already.

I also think mean girl Tamra is faking her new found love for Gretchen. Gretchen is just too ditzy to get it. It's a matter of time before Tamra sticks that knife in Gretchens' back.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:37 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
Totally agree.

Vicki has always portrayed herself to be a strong, independent, opinionated woman. All of of sudden she's so helpless/passive about Ryan putting video cameras all over her house. It's too bizarre to be real. And Brianna is too old to still be whining about growing up in a divorced household. Get over it already.

I also think mean girl Tamra is faking her new found love for Gretchen. Gretchen is just too ditzy to get it. It's a matter of time before Tamra sticks that knife in Gretchens' back.
Agreed on all points!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:24 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
thanks to you all who pointed out Lydia's teeth , that's all I could look at tonight. Actually the gums look like she wears a false plate on the top. The gums don't look natural at all.
I do like Lydia. She seems like a nice person. This opinion is subject to change-----as we all have discovered about these women Her mom is a trip!!! ha............love her

Vicki,Vicki,Vicki----don't let a man see you cry over him. Don't give him the power over you. Thought you knew better!!!!!!!!

Vicki and Tamara are in business together still??? Who knew?? That's dumb.

Heather needs to chill. Either she's realllllllllly mad at Terry over "something" and not revealing it yet OR she's realllllllly OVER Terry and they haven't faced that fact yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV