Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 11:22 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times

Advertisements

OK this and RHOA is my guilty TV pleasure but this one is getting close to the chopping block like RHONJ was.

Yes we can all agree Laurie could have picked a better place to spill the beans but why should she Vicki wouldn't have waited telling anybody dirt like this. Vicki was trying to put a dig in with Alexia telling her about Gretchen not wanting to come if she came. I can't stand looking at Heather she looks like an evil Disney witch to me.

Gretchen is getting weird again like her first season. I can see her wanting to wear Jeff's ring it is a beautiful ring but not on her left ring finger!

Now my real problem with last night's epi why the heck was this big dress shopping epi made for Tamra going on her THIRD marriage??????????????????????????????????? That woman needs to go to the courthouse & say I do because this marriage isn't going to last either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 12:18 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK this and RHOA is my guilty TV pleasure but this one is getting close to the chopping block like RHONJ was.

Yes we can all agree Laurie could have picked a better place to spill the beans but why should she Vicki wouldn't have waited telling anybody dirt like this. Vicki was trying to put a dig in with Alexia telling her about Gretchen not wanting to come if she came. I can't stand looking at Heather she looks like an evil Disney witch to me.

Gretchen is getting weird again like her first season. I can see her wanting to wear Jeff's ring it is a beautiful ring but not on her left ring finger!

Now my real problem with last night's epi why the heck was this big dress shopping epi made for Tamra going on her THIRD marriage??????????????????????????????????? That woman needs to go to the courthouse & say I do because this marriage isn't going to last either.

this show is definitely headed toward being added to my ever growing long lists of shows I am sick to death of.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:28 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
You are so right that Icky Vicky would be first to line to dish out dirt on anyone, and to anyone.

I think the wedding dress fiasco was just another reminder to us 'common folks' that it's no big deal for Tamra to pay 10k for a dress.

These gals all know that the show is nothing more than Drama Queen Daily Disasters; and hey, I enjoy the chaos and cat scratching. I doubt I'd watch the show if it was just a bunch of gals who never had any issues and back-stabbing. It's all Cable TV Reality entertainment.

Looks like the previews for next week will be Vicky pouncing on Laurie.

Quote:

Old 07-02-2013, 12:57 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:

:::Sigh::: I'm seeing that more and more these days, even among "normal" people. I think it's tacky. Makes me think of a Miranda quote in Sex and the City, "No white. I have a child. The *** is up."

Edit- since when is that a bad word? Think Irish dance. Geez.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:51 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,001,235 times
Quote:

Considering that this will be her third marriage, I hope Tamara doesn't get confused during the "I dos", and say, "I did."

Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
When they were rallying around Vicki sniffling in the dress shop and patting her on the back.
(Sickening)

Brooks has been a bad boy!

Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
When they were rallying around Vicki sniffling in the dress shop and patting her on the back.
(Sickening)

Brooks has been a bad boy!
With all of her sleeping around with other people while married, I don't know where Vickie should be blubbering over Brooks and his exploits.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:11 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
With all of her sleeping around with other people while married, I don't know where Vickie should be blubbering over Brooks and his exploits.
I remember Vicki blurting out during the last reunion that Donn cheated on her for 20 years. They obviously had an open marriage. She complained that Donn never gave her verbal compliments or "words of affirmation". She falls for Southern Slade AKA Brooks because he gives her Hallmark cards and tells her how wonderful she is. She is really coming across as emotionally unstable, pathetic and desperate this season.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:01 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Vicki was rumored to be giving Brooks money to catch up his child support that is probably why she was crying realize he was using it to rain $100 bills on some young chicks.

She does have a lot of nerve condemning anybody having an affair when she was doing to Don too.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:34 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I remember Vicki blurting out during the last reunion that Donn cheated on her for 20 years. They obviously had an open marriage. She complained that Donn never gave her verbal compliments or "words of affirmation". She falls for Southern Slade AKA Brooks because he gives her Hallmark cards and tells her how wonderful she is. She is really coming across as emotionally unstable, pathetic and desperate this season.
It is only an open marriage if they both agree to sleep with other people, which was very unlikely, which means it is just plain cheatiing.

Brooks does give cards and tells her how pretty she looks etc., but he is still slimy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV