Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 09:45 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,765,953 times

Advertisements

It can be confusing since each clone has her own unique personality but once you get into the swing of things you'll be OK. Good episode as always. We know who Kira's dad is but now Sarah's in an accident. Was she hurt and if so how badly? Poor Alison. Her husband's her monitor, she feels guilt over Ainsley and Angie sniffing around doesn't help. I hope Cosima finds a cure because it looks like she's getting worse.

Speaking of Angie she seriously needs to let it go. I understand her desire to keep digging and learn the truth but she better quit before she ends up in a dumpster with a bullet between the eyes

Anyone have a guess about what the farmer and his people are all about? It looked to me like except for his daughter all the women standing around Helena's bed were pregnant. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I've watched enough TV over the years to know a kooky cult when I see one. Tose people have no idea what Helena's capable of. Once she's fully healed they'll find out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 10:46 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,004,288 times
I just caught up on the 2nd and 3rd episodes of the season. Another great season. She's such a great actress. I keep forgetting all of these characters are really the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Anyone have a guess about what the farmer and his people are all about? It looked to me like except for his daughter all the women standing around Helena's bed were pregnant. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I've watched enough TV over the years to know a kooky cult when I see one. Tose people have no idea what Helena's capable of. Once she's fully healed they'll find out
I thought they were the cult that made her what she is. Remember the dude whipping his back with a belt? Helena has scars all over her back from doing that too. Then again, they killed the guy who whipped his back and Helena says she already has a family so maybe they're just loosely affiliated with her cult. They found out about her somehow. I wish the writers would make that more clear.

I wonder how Kira's dad isn't going to blamed for killing a cop. What a mess. It would have been nice if she had just left the girl here for safe keeping. I'm hoping his biology/bee science helps cure for Cosima.

Old 05-12-2014, 08:11 PM

This is by far one of the best shows on TV. I'm surprised we're the only people here watching it.

Helena will get her out of there, but how is she going to help Helena? She can't take her to the RV with her daughter.

Old 05-13-2014, 02:05 PM

Last season I thought Helena was pretty much a rabid dog that needed to be put down. Now that she's saved Sarah's life? I don't know. She's too unpredictable to be trusted and because of Tomas and his abuse she's too screwed up to live a normal life. On the plus side she has a fierce loyalty and she has some hand to hand combat training to a degree. Knowing she's a sister and an aunt will could keep her settled for now but who knows for how long

Old 05-13-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Last season I thought Helena was pretty much a rabid dog that needed to be put down. Now that she's saved Sarah's life? I don't know. She's too unpredictable to be trusted and because of Tomas and his abuse she's too screwed up to live a normal life. On the plus side she has a fierce loyalty and she has some hand to hand combat training to a degree. Knowing she's a sister and an aunt will could keep her settled for now but who knows for how long
The music they play when she's on a rampage just makes my skin crawl!

I can't wait until next week! This actress is so good I forget it's the same person playing the parts.

Old 05-14-2014, 12:31 PM

Said it before and I'll say it again. If Tatiana is snubbed at the Emmies this year something is seriously wrong. All those characters, all those personalities from Sarah to that cold corporate b*tch Rachel and she nails every last one. Perfect marriage of actor and writing ifni ever saw it

Old 05-15-2014, 05:48 PM

I read last year that she has a different dance for each character and she does the dance to get into character.

Here's a new article talking about the challenges of playing multiple characters.

Orphan Black Season 2: Tatiana Maslany Returns in Clone Series : People.com

She enjoys Alison the most because she can do comedy. Alison is my least favorite and least believable for me.

Old 05-18-2014, 07:55 AM

1,236 posts, read 1,398,315 times
This lead actress in Orphan Black I recognized from that movie 'The Vow.' I remember her as Channing Tatum character's assistant in his recording studio.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:46 PM

That was quite an episode. I wish Helena had blown off the blonde ******* head.

Old 05-19-2014, 04:17 PM

If it weren't for Sarah, Rachel's brains would have been all over Paul. Helena obviously wasn't gonna wait for the love session to finish either. For now Rachel has to live since she holds Cosima's life in her hands. She'll eventually find out the good doctor has been sneaking treatments and shut that down. Once Cosima's healthy, Rachel's expendable. That chick is just plain COLD. I bet if she held an ice cube in her hand it would shiver and say BRRRRR.

It looks like Helena and Sarah could be bonding on some level. Maybe she can gain some level of humanity. Maybe not. Kira means well but she's telling her dad too much and putting his life at risk. I hope the next episode we see how Alison's doing in rehab and that Sarah either finds or gets close to finding rachel's father in time to save Felix
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV