Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2016, 08:21 AM

24,464 posts, read 17,207,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
The scene in Chuck's house was genius. Because everything Chuck said, every accusation and criticism of Jimmy was 100% correct. But everything that Kim said about Chuck was also 100% correct.

And I'm still betting that Mike is the reason Hector ends up in a wheelchair with a bell.

Yeah so true, Chuck had Jimmy pegged. Is there any doubt that Kim doesn't think Jimmy did it? I can see her being pissed at him because she is the type of woman that wants to do it on her own and "legally".
Jimmy has a big heart sometimes too big and it is getting him into trouble. At the end of the episode when Chuck fell and hit his head we were like "don't go over there to help, get in your car and leave"

Mike was awesome as usual and now that he knows how vicious Hector can be to shoot the good samaritan in the face.. Mike is going to take that personally so in the preview we see him testing a high powered rifle. Mike "the guy that is afraid to pull the trigger" might be doing just that.

What is disappointing is the show just seems to be getting rolling again and next week is the last of the season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2016, 09:18 AM

862 posts, read 519,395 times
Quote:
The scene in Chuck's house was genius. Because everything Chuck said, every accusation and criticism of Jimmy was 100% correct. But everything that Kim said about Chuck was also 100% correct.

And I'm still betting that Mike is the reason Hector ends up in a wheelchair with a bell.
That scene was so awesome.

Loved last nights episode. Perfectly illustrated the complexity and nuances of all the characters, and the events. Just amazing.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:35 AM

1,784 posts, read 2,381,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yeah so true, Chuck had Jimmy pegged. Is there any doubt that Kim doesn't think Jimmy did it? I can see her being pissed at him because she is the type of woman that wants to do it on her own and "legally".
Jimmy has a big heart sometimes too big and it is getting him into trouble. At the end of the episode when Chuck fell and hit his head we were like "don't go over there to help, get in your car and leave"

Mike was awesome as usual and now that he knows how vicious Hector can be to shoot the good samaritan in the face.. Mike is going to take that personally so in the preview we see him testing a high powered rifle. Mike "the guy that is afraid to pull the trigger" might be doing just that.

What is disappointing is the show just seems to be getting rolling again and next week is the last of the season.
Agree!! I hate when good shows have only ten-episode seasons. Maybe that's what makes them good? They leave the audience wanting more.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:48 AM

17,568 posts, read 15,232,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

For a guy who gave a speech in BB about not taking "Half Measures".. He seems to take alot of them.

Anyone notice at the start of the episode where Mike is waiting for the truck, the pan shot that settled on a cactus? I might be mistaken here, but that is the first cactus that I recall seeing in either BB or BCS.

Old 04-12-2016, 10:14 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,253,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
Agree!! I hate when good shows have only ten-episode seasons. Maybe that's what makes them good? They leave the audience wanting more.
Yup. No doubt this will be renewed, but it may be another 9 months before it comes back. That's a long wait.

If you need a fix in the meantime, check out the FARGO TV show.

Old 04-12-2016, 10:20 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,253,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
For a guy who gave a speech in BB about not taking "Half Measures".. He seems to take alot of them.
And now we know why he gave that speech.

One thing I wondered about in last night's episode: In BB, wasn't Mike's grand daughter about 6 or 7 years old? She looked about the same age or even younger than the girl in last night's episode. If BB takes place months or even years after BCS ... well, it makes me wonder if the writers might not have thought this through. Or am I wrong?

For season 3, please bring in Huell Babineaux. Please!!! Lavell Crawford, the actor who played him, is actually a very funny comedian, but we never got to see that side of him on BB. He would shine on this show.

Old 04-12-2016, 02:53 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,120,439 times
Quote:
I wonder is Kim turning over to the "dark side" with her tacit approval of Jimmy stealing Mesa Verde from HHM?
I don't know if she's turning to the dark side ... more like she wants to protect Jimmy. She doesn't want to know anymore because doing so means she'd have to turn Jimmy in for all those criminal acts.

Old 04-12-2016, 03:38 PM

17,568 posts, read 15,232,801 times
Quote:
And now we know why he gave that speech.

One thing I wondered about in last night's episode: In BB, wasn't Mike's grand daughter about 6 or 7 years old? She looked about the same age or even younger than the girl in last night's episode. If BB takes place months or even years after BCS ... well, it makes me wonder if the writers might not have thought this through. Or am I wrong?

For season 3, please bring in Huell Babineaux. Please!!! Lavell Crawford, the actor who played him, is actually a very funny comedian, but we never got to see that side of him on BB. He would shine on this show.
Meh.. When he gave that speech, he referenced the guy who killed his wife back in Philly. So.. Yeah, maybe that's the trigger and these other things we're seeing are the pulling of said trigger.

Old 04-12-2016, 03:55 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,460,620 times
Quote:
I agree with you on the first part, the second part she mostly said to through Chuck off balance and hopefully make him feel she really doesn't believe what he said. That was her gaming him so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I don't know if she's turning to the dark side ... more like she wants to protect Jimmy. She doesn't want to know anymore because doing so means she'd have to turn Jimmy in for all those criminal acts.
Yes mostly to protect Jimmy, but, then, she seems to be taking it in stride, but that too may be an act for the moment. Jimmy is the typical screw up, eventually, Kim and he are going to part ways. She better wise up.

Old 04-12-2016, 04:26 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,089,587 times
Quote:

Yeah...twice he's gone passive with bad results and the second time obviously having worse results. I think he's learned that you can't half ass it with these people. Anyways, I think he has such guilt over this that he's going to beat that guy senseless.

Quote:
I wonder is Kim turning over to the "dark side" with her tacit approval of Jimmy stealing Mesa Verde from HHM?

Mike seemed to regret indirectly killing the samaritan by not killing the ice cream truck driver. I suppose the show is showing a transition where Mike begins to harden.

Will the hit on the head kill Chuck? A lot of these characters are going to have to leave Jimmy's life since none of them are in Breaking Bad except for Mike and his family.
It looks like the type of hit to the head that would kill somebody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV