Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did you like how Lost Season Finale played out?
Yes 27 42.86%
No 23 36.51%
It was just OK 13 20.63%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:03 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think (Freedom) View Post
McGowdog - I love those recaps!
The other night, Mrs McGowdog was catching up on those...

She laughed so hard, she laughed all of her mascara off her face!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 09:33 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,066,877 times
^ lol. Yeah they're pretty funny. I've actually come to look forward to it now.

Quote:
It doesn't seem too plausible that Claire could have actually died in that blast, until I consider one thing; just why is Miles SO interested in Claire? Why does Sawyer take so much offense to Miles checkin' her out? He's a ghost-buster, right? Mere mortals don't really turn him on too much. But this Claire chick is special for some reason, right?
I didnt buy into it at first, but it does seem possible. Because yeah, why would Miles be so interested in Claire. Its also possible that the Island/Jacob is just manefesting itself, as it has with Yemi, Walt, and etc.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:11 PM

HERE's another link to a great recap. This one isnt making fun of anything though (well, sometimes Jack). This person is a Skater, but its a really good recap.

The part that interested me the most was the end, about Aaron.

Quote:
In the future, Aaron is safe with a woman who finally loves someone more than she loves herself (Kate). But the only reason he's there at all is because on the Island there was a man who was learning that same lesson (Sawyer, after Claire disppeared).
I thought it was very interesting that he/she pointed that out.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:39 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Excellent recap site, Think! I really enjoyed that one. Thanks.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Excellent recap site, Think! I really enjoyed that one. Thanks.
Yeah, it's good.

As much as I hate to admit it, basically everything they said about Jack is true. Especially his trust issues. He still hasnt learned to let go, as his dad said to him so many times.

Cant wait for tomorrows ep! I hope we find out what happened with Claire and hope we see Sawyer and Aaron make it back to the beach. I wonder how Hurley escapes...

Old 05-08-2008, 12:06 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,423 times
I finally finished last week's episode last night. Holy crap....everything is coming fast and furious now! And the previews and Horace saying he'd been dead for 12 years I just love this show. The recaps above were pretty funny too but I like Jack so I don't like the one where they are being so hard on him! Claire a ghost....who's going to feed Aaron Maybe the strike was a good thing b/c all my show's have been FANTASTIC since they came back!

Old 05-08-2008, 12:46 PM

979 posts, read 3,828,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
The other night, Mrs McGowdog was catching up on those...

She laughed so hard, she laughed all of her mascara off her face!
I just tuned in here..... What recaps?

Old 05-09-2008, 04:20 AM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Is it just me, or is dead Claire prettier than live Claire? She was looking pretty suave and relaxed in that cabin. Maybe she needed a bread from Aaron and had a few Mai Tai's in her or something. She just seemed calmer.

Boy, ole Michael er- Kevin sure got a set of bawlz don't he? You're hand-cuffed and Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket asks you, "Did you tell Ben?"

"YESIDID"SMACK!

Then Jack! Does his own stupidity save him from certain doom or what? "Deet dee dee. They just dropped off a package for us. Let's see what it is! I'm sure it's not a bomb or anything... I tink day want we should follow them." ;__; So it must have been Jimmy Buffett the Pilot who dropped off the load right?

Is it just me or did Locke play with his destiny by wanting to play with knives instead of test tubes and such? Don't tell him what he can't do. He can and will stick a grenade in your mouth. Speaking of which, where's ole Miles and Sawyer? Well I'm off to Oregon. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

PS; Desmond, you're a freaking wuss. He's wussywhipped.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:51 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
I always have to watch Lost with alot of attention. I record it so I can rewind if something doesn't make sense.

I got the feeling that the people inthe cabin where Jacob was supposed to be, were dead. Claire and her Father. We know that Claire and Jacks Father was dead, remember Jack had him in a casket? Why would Claire be so laid back and relaxed without her baby if she were alive?

I loved the episode of course and can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:16 AM

Whoa. Last night's episode confused the crap out of me.. lol.

Quote:
I got the feeling that the people inthe cabin where Jacob was supposed to be, were dead.
Yeah I got that too.

But the rest of the episode.. Locke is some kind of "chosen one". What the heck..? I mean I guess we knew he was 'special' and whatnot.. I dont know, I guess I just always thought Locke was just crazy.

Did Ben relinquish his power of the Island to Locke now? But then, why is he trying to get it back from Widmore in the future?

Abaddon at the hospital with Locke!!?! This definitely suggests that all these people were brought to the island on purpose. Y/Y?

And Richard! What the heck is up with him.

This episode just left me with a million more questions. Next week should be good though, its part 1 of the finale. Cant wait to finally see how it all happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV