Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did you like how Lost Season Finale played out?
Yes 27 42.86%
No 23 36.51%
It was just OK 13 20.63%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:37 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
If Claire wasn't dead before, seems pretty much like she is now. I don't know that she has been a ghost the entire time. If she was, then that would mean that all with her could see ghosts. But up to this point, the only ones that we know for sure could or had seen ghosts are Locke, Ben, Hurley, and Miles. As far as I can recall, Sawyer has never had this ability. I think she was probably just more injured then anyone realized and was in the process of dying. This would explain why Miles would be so interested in her...he could sense that she wasn't going to live much longer.

The show just keeps getting better and better.
I can't imagine that Claire was dead the whole time, she wouldn't be able to give birth. I do think that she is very much dead now.
The scene where John finds out that Claire is his sister was intense.

I keep thinking it's all a game. What did Ben mean by: "they changed the rules"?
I can't wait to see how it will come together and why only those 6 ended up being Oceanic Six. I mean Hurley is not anywhere near Jack now. Also - what about Desmond? Oh, I hope Jin is not really dead.

Anyway:

My favorite character: I have more then one. Sayid, Sawyer and Ben. Ben happens to be the most interesting and intriguing one. His line to Locke: "John, don't you know by now? I ALWAYS have a plan". was priceless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2008, 06:20 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,067,466 times
Quote:
I can't imagine that Claire was dead the whole time, she wouldn't be able to give birth.
I dont think he meant she's been dead all along, he means since her house blew up in New Otherton and Sawyer went and saved her.

By the way, I totally forgot about Ben. He's definitely one of my favorites, since season 2. Actually, especially in season 2, in the hatch. I loved how he was getting into John's head and he didnt even know it the idiot (I hate Locke). My favorite line: "Because John, destiny is a fickle b*tch."

And another favorite of mine which I forgot was Sun! I love her. Forget Kate, she's always been my favorite female, and I'm glad she's one of the O6 that get off the Island and is ok (so far).

Quote:
I can't wait to see how it will come together and why only those 6 ended up being Oceanic Six. I mean Hurley is not anywhere near Jack now. Also - what about Desmond?
Yeah me too. And why Sawyer "chose to stay behind" as Jack said. And I also want to know what happens to Desmond. Hope he doesnt die. And Michael.. though he can die for all I care cause I've never liked him.

Oh and this:
Quote:
What did Ben mean by: "they changed the rules"?
He was talking about Widmore. I think maybe they had some sort of agreement not to harm one chosen person, Ben's person being Alex, and Widmore's being Penny. But Widmore crossed the line, and so Ben's now hunting for Penny to do the same.

Did anyone watch last night's little captioned style versions? There was something that stuck out to me but now I dont remember... :/

Old 05-22-2008, 08:30 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,305,342 times
Angry Really Starting To Hate This Show

I think they need to just get on with the show and stop showing stupid reruns. i am so tired of watching reruns in the middle of the season. last nights shows were from 3 weeks ago. COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,067,466 times
Quote:
I think they need to just get on with the show and stop showing stupid reruns. i am so tired of watching reruns in the middle of the season. last nights shows were from 3 weeks ago. COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They played like 4 or 5 new episodes straight since the writers strike, what are you talking about re-runs? And the reason why they had re-runs last night was because of the Grey's Anatomy 2 hour finale which is tonight, so there wouldnt be time for our finale which is also 2 hours, next week. So um.. I really dont get why you're upset.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:59 AM

6,025 posts, read 15,345,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
what reruns are you talking about??? the only time LOST shows any reruns is when they air the previous week's episode, and that doesn't happen often. and if they do so, it's usually an enhanced version of the episode (next week, they're reshowing part 1 of TNPLH, but w/ added scenes).

are we even talking about the same show here was LOST even on last night??? b/c of the shortened season (on account of the strike), very few shows are showing reruns at all, esp. w/ sweeps in progress

your rant makes no sense

Old 05-22-2008, 11:00 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
what reruns are you talking about??? the only time LOST shows any reruns is when they air the previous week's episode, and that doesn't happen often. and if they do so, it's usually an enhanced version of the episode (next week, they're reshowing part 1 of TNPLH, but w/ added scenes).

are we even talking about the same show here was LOST even on last night??? b/c of the shortened season (on account of the strike), very few shows are showing reruns at all, esp. w/ sweeps in progress

your rant makes no sense
Yes, Lost was on last night, 8-10 EDST. It was the episode where Jack had his appendix removed.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:51 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,812 times
No one wanted to put anything new up against the AI finale so they showed re runs. I, for one, am glad. I can't wait for next week but I'm excited about Grey's finale tonight too.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
No one wanted to put anything new up against the AI finale so they showed re runs. I, for one, am glad. I can't wait for next week but I'm excited about Grey's finale tonight too.
Me too, me too! I read in the tvguide that "THE KISS" will be between Callie and Hahn and they will have a relationship next season. Did you see the look on Callie's face when she stepped out of the elevator?? It was pure "I've never been kissed so passionately like that before" look. I could just "feel" her feremones pumping! LOL I had that look on my face when my (now) husband first kissed me.

Ooppss. Sorry, forgot which thread I was in! My bad.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:44 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,305,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, Lost was on last night, 8-10 EDST. It was the episode where Jack had his appendix removed.

Thank you, and yes they do play reruns. i've watached the show since the beginning and they have shown alot of reruns. or what you guys call catch up shows, what ever. let's get to the end already. so wed night instead of showing two hours of RERUNS they could have shown two new shows. atleast greys is showing all new.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
then you are really gonna hate it when they don't show a new episode until February 2009 after next weeks finale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV