U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Did you like how Lost Season Finale played out?
Yes 25 43.86%
No 19 33.33%
It was just OK 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2009, 11:26 AM

1,505 posts, read 3,444,304 times
you all have interesting ideas/thoughts from reading over them briefly. I wasnt able to watch the regular broadcast last week cause I had to work.. and it looks like this week its going to be the same deal, so I'm watching it online. But yeah this past episode was amazing. So much info, so much to process, I love it!
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2009, 04:04 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,929,275 times
Oops, wrong thread!

Old 02-03-2009, 04:35 PM

7,914 posts, read 12,412,672 times
Default lajdflkjsdkfldslkjfdls

A recap of 5X3! I've only started it and it should tide us over till tomorrow! It's so weird looking forward to Wednesday night!

Old 02-03-2009, 04:39 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,325,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
A recap of 5X3! I've only started it and it should tide us over till tomorrow! It's so weird looking forward to Wednesday night!
BUMBLEBEE TUNA! Too funny!!!

Can't wait until tomorrow - The Little Prince!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:40 PM

1,505 posts, read 3,444,304 times
LOL yeah ack's recap was hilarious!

Aww I wont be able to watch it until Thursday night cause I'll be working and I have to wait for it to come up online .. I hate OT right now.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:10 PM

43,862 posts, read 25,306,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think (Freedom) View Post
LOL yeah ack's recap was hilarious!

Aww I wont be able to watch it until Thursday night cause I'll be working and I have to wait for it to come up online .. I hate OT right now.
I changed my whole schedule at work just to get to be off of Wed night. I did it way back so no one would notice.

You can probably catch it right on the network site by tomorrow. Just don't come back to this thread beforehand so you don't accidentally read any spoilers.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM

Remember Ack version of Sun talking to Katease...Kate (I'm sorry, I'm going to stop doing that now)?

She said, "“…I mean sure, you could have not thought about YOURSELF and thought about the FATHER OF MY CHILD, but it’s all cool. I don’t blame you. For killing my husband. Oh Kate, don’t cry.”" Very funny and all, right. We know that's the way Sun really feels though, right?

I liked the theory that Sun was involved with those lawyers going after Kate, but I like this theory better. If anybody gets in your way, just kill em! Come on Kate! You can do this. I still don't know why Kate doesn't break down and defend herself for... well defending herself for protecting herself from a rapist Step-Father. Dr. Laura would have a field-day with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I changed my whole schedule at work just to get to be off of Wed night...
That's right! That's the kind of dedication we're looking for here. If I had to work OT during LOST, I'd demand that I get to spend 1 hour in the break room during the show. But... I suppose the online thingy works ok too.

We're aloud to quote two sentences here right? Well, here's my two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackfjsaldkfj;ldksfj
And then HOO-GOH told his mom all about what really happened on the island. About the crash, the smoke monster, the Others, the freighter, the hatch, the button, the montages of him handing out food every season, the ping pong table on the beach, the Dharma van and Shambala, that time he got to make out with Libby, the Nikki and Paulo Jewel Heist, WAAAAAAAAAAAALT, that bird that screamed “HURLEY” when it flew by, the French transmission, the Sh!#y episode about Jack’s tattoos, the island golf course, the sky turning purple, the polar bears, asking Jin to pee on him, and Desmond’s psychic visions.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:40 PM

Default Ack parody turned theory

*** Possible spoiler, but not likely!!!!*********

Daniel: You look so much like someone I know…
Ellie: YO’ MOMMA!
Daniel:…exactly.

That's funny! I'd heard that rumor going around. But look at the next one;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ack
“Look lady, I’M A SCIENTIST. What you gotta do is bury this thing in concrete, build a hatch around it. Then stick a hot Scottish guy down there, give him some Apollo Bars and a button to push, and the rest will take care of itself.”
So brilliant! So simple! It IS the anomaly or whatever you call it. Somehow? IDK

Less than 3.5 hrs to LOST!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:13 PM

635 posts, read 1,131,680 times
back in 30 minutes (watching lost!)

Old 02-04-2009, 07:29 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,325,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justhere View Post
back in 30 minutes (watching lost!)
I'm right there with ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV