Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2017, 12:39 PM

130,230 posts, read 12,093,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
Television...

Also, I'm just now finishing up watching last week's episode because NBC decided to play 'musical chairs' with this show. Because first it was on at 9:00, but now they switched it to 10:00. But I fixed that because I now have my DVR set to record from 9:00 to 11:00.

Also, Mr. Kaplan has become a smaller version of Reddington.(And apparently she has the money to do so with all those jobs she did for Red over the years.) Plus, it's interesting how the Taskforce seems to be compliant with Red when it comes to the issue of Red's attempted murder of Mr. Kaplan for trying to protect Elizabeth and her baby. Because Aram asked Red about that(and seemingly upset) and then Red says something like: 'Her intent was not in harmony with her consequences'... What!? I mean, what the hell kind of answer was that? And then everyone went about their own merry little way. I mean it's as if they are addicted to Reddington and wouldn't even stand up to him for the attempted murder of Mr. Kaplan.
ITA & how came Mr Kaplan can roam around the world with a head cracked open? What was the open thing on her head, or is it a fake out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2017, 01:19 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,987,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
ITA & how came Mr Kaplan can roam around the world with a head cracked open? What was the open thing on her head, or is it a fake out?
That's from when the guy shot her in the head and shot her girlfriend(Miss Kaplan) and killed her.

Also, I forgot to mention about last week's episode how when Liz went up to her apartment, Mr. Kaplan was holding Agnes. Er, um, but did Liz leave Agnes in the apartment by herself while she was gone?

But for this week's episode, did Mr. Kaplan lie to Liz last week when she told her that she was trying to destroy Red for Agnes' sake and because of the vow that she took to always protect Liz? Because isn't trying to destroy the Taskforce(and she's doing it in a very vicious way with the way that she went after Ressler) going to include destroying Liz, Agnes' mother? Therefore, is this really about revenge for Mr. Kaplan rather than protecting Agnes?

Old 05-06-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
That's from when the guy shot her in the head and shot her girlfriend(Miss Kaplan) and killed her.

Also, I forgot to mention about last week's episode how when Liz went up to her apartment, Mr. Kaplan was holding Agnes. Er, um, but did Liz leave Agnes in the apartment by herself while she was gone?

But for this week's episode, did Mr. Kaplan lie to Liz last week when she told her that she was trying to destroy Red for Agnes' sake and because of the vow that she took to always protect Liz? Because isn't trying to destroy the Taskforce(and she's doing it in a very vicious way with the way that she went after Ressler) going to include destroying Liz, Agnes' mother? Therefore, is this really about revenge for Mr. Kaplan rather than protecting Agnes?

Thank you, I did not realize it was such an old wound, it looked a bit red. I also thought it was unrealistic that Agnes was with Mr Kaplan, I'm sure Liz would have a more conscientious babysitter.
I also agree, that going after Kessler is going too far. I am unsure how the next season can unfold, at the rate they are going.

Old 05-07-2017, 05:57 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,163 times
Mr Kaplan probably killed the babysitter and then 'cleaned' it all up.

Old 05-07-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Thank you, I did not realize it was such an old wound, it looked a bit red.
I started to look up information about wounds like that, but the results were all over the place. Therefore, I decided to look up information about Mr. Kaplan's head wound an found this:

Quote:
One night, at Annie's work, an angry customer kills Annie and shoots Kate (whom the customer calls "Mr. Kaplan"). Kate survives but is left with a metal plate installed in her head.
(From the episode 17, "Requiem" season 4.)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blacklist_(season_4)

Quote:
I am unsure how the next season can unfold, at the rate they are going.
I don't think that there will be another season, but that they are wrapping up the series. Especially with the way that the ratings have been lately.

Old 05-07-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMNan View Post
Mr Kaplan probably killed the babysitter and then 'cleaned' it all up.
Hee-hee.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:55 AM

Thanks William Taylor, great info.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:29 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,724,397 times
Renewed for season 5

Old 05-11-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Renewed for season 5
Thanks Sabre, I hope it won't drag on too long, as much as I love the show, this seems to be a good way to end it soon.

Old 05-11-2017, 12:02 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,347,630 times
Just saw James Spader on Charlie Rose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV