U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-18-2013, 10:34 PM

9,930 posts, read 4,712,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg42 View Post
I don't think the pic was of her, wouldn't make sense. More likely his wife or child or something. That's why he was particularly happy to just shove the stewmaker into his demise. Payback.

And yeah I was thinking the spying was her own people. Seems most likely. Her trying to figure out what her husband did or didn't do is interesting.

Having Reddington in the middle of everything such that he could pocket that bit of evidence and so forth seems like the most farfetched part, but whatever, it's still fun.
Payback.....never thought of that.....it makes sense.

But.....didn't they say the stewmaker never actually killed anyone before.....Lizzie was going to be his first? With all of the others.....he just disposed of the already dead bodies.....like with the witness. That could mean Red is still going to be looking for revenge on the actual killer too.

I wasn't sure if the picture was of Lizzie or not because he had taken her picture and could have already put it in the book.....though, I know I was wrong about that now.

And yes, farfetched or not......I am LOVING this show.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 01:51 AM

16,455 posts, read 11,412,490 times
I'm guessing the reason her own people are spying on her is they are not convinced that Lizzy and Red don't have some previous connection. Remember they gave her a lie detector test asking her questions like that. I mean it would be weird for a bigtime most wanted man to request only this one certain agencn to talk to and no one else.

Leaving that paper out where her husband could come along and read it was a real rookie move. If he knows she is researching him I am now wondering if he plans on doing something to her on this weekend trip they are going to take.

I know some of the show is unrealistic, but it has me hooked. I always watch comedies and reality tv and this is the first drama I have been hooked on in a very long time. My 2 sons are even watching!

Old 10-19-2013, 05:22 PM

2,802 posts, read 2,138,123 times
They're spying on her partly because she tried to use FBI resources in her furtive effort to find about whether the husband's gun was used in any crimes. As a fairly new employee, that's not allowed. She's making rookie mistakes because she IS a rookie.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:07 PM

311 posts, read 159,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
And yes, farfetched or not......I am LOVING this show.
Me too! I love it even if it's full of holes like in last eppie he walks off w/ dog hair evidence right off the wall, and casually removes a pic.. just terrible, but I'm still enjoying it!

I rolled my DVR back a few times, and DH & I both think the pic he took from the album was not of Lizzie's. I like that we now have another mini mystery now though it's probably how Reddington is connected to Liz.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM

16,455 posts, read 11,412,490 times
So after tonights episode I am wondering this... Didn't Lizzy put the wooden box with her husbands money, gun, passports etc. back in that hole before they put the carpeting back on? It would make no sense for her to keep it, knowing he will come home from the hospital and look for it at some point. She must have kept it though because it showed him pull it out to show her. I just don't know why she wouldn't have put it back. So now I am worried about what he's going to do to her now that he found that she discovered his stuff. Why is he taking her back to the hotel where he killed some man? Just wondering out loud.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:05 AM

3,646 posts, read 1,931,257 times
I dunno BC. I'm confused. Maybe the people who are taping everything that happens in their house snuck in and put her name on the passports and stuff, then arranged for him to find it???

They were watching when she came home, both of them angry and suspicious and needing to talk, and one of the spyers said "we gotta see this" or something like that, like they were settling in with a bowl of popcorn to watch the show.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:25 AM

5,194 posts, read 4,300,983 times
Why do I have the feeling when the husband shows the passport to Lizzy, the photos are going to be of her?

Old 10-22-2013, 05:18 PM

6,966 posts, read 8,910,647 times
I thought she took some of the passports.....

Old 10-23-2013, 07:13 AM

590 posts, read 376,586 times
Well finally they wont drag out her hubbys mystery any longer.. at least thats what it seems like. Maybe he will join her in her investigations who knows... I still think james spader is her father or very was close to her father or something.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:43 AM

2,743 posts, read 1,344,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
Well finally they wont drag out her hubbys mystery any longer.. at least thats what it seems like. Maybe he will join her in her investigations who knows... I still think james spader is her father or very was close to her father or something.
I think I must be weird, the hubby's mystery is my highlight of the show. Can't wait for the end of the episode to find out more about it. After that is solved, hope they go on with other mysteries within the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV