Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2013, 10:45 AM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times

Advertisements

I like this show and will continue to watch it. I'm digging JS as the lead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 05:21 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,642,357 times
Poor Lizzy...she's been through so much! I wish she could have a long vacation...without the husband! SHTF next week, however, high noon showdown coming!

Old 10-24-2013, 01:26 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I dunno BC. I'm confused. Maybe the people who are taping everything that happens in their house snuck in and put her name on the passports and stuff, then arranged for him to find it???

They were watching when she came home, both of them angry and suspicious and needing to talk, and one of the spyers said "we gotta see this" or something like that, like they were settling in with a bowl of popcorn to watch the show.
Part of what Lizzy found in the wooden box were a number of passports for her husband with HIS photos on them.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:30 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Part of what Lizzy found in the wooden box were a number of passports for her husband with HIS photos on them.
Right. But someone has cameras through their house and is watching at all times. They easily could have come in and switched to passports with female aliases and her photo.

It will be interesting to find out what the purpose is of the people spying, and who they're connected to. Are they part of Red's posse?

Old 10-24-2013, 10:41 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Where are people getting the idea that the passports have Lizzie's picture on them?

What did I miss?

Old 10-24-2013, 11:06 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Where are people getting the idea that the passports have Lizzie's picture on them?

What did I miss?
Her husband is sitting there with the box, with the same concerned, questioning expression on his face that Lizzie had on her face when she found the passports with his picture.

I didn't say they have Lizzie's picture, just that they could now have hers because of the people who are watching and manipulating them. And that could explain why hubby grimly tells her they need to talk.

Just supposition and guessing on my part, as to what's going to happen.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:17 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Her husband is sitting there with the box, with the same concerned, questioning expression on his face that Lizzie had on her face when she found the passports with his picture.

I didn't say they have Lizzie's picture, just that they could now have hers because of the people who are watching and manipulating them. And that could explain why hubby grimly tells her they need to talk.

Just supposition and guessing on my part, as to what's going to happen.
I thought that look on his face was because he could tell the contents of the box had been disturbed.

And....... they needed to talk because he figures Lizzie had to be the one who disturbed them so he needs to talk to her to explain what she found in the box.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:36 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,841,613 times
Love JS, will watch anything with him in it...
Yes, he makes a great bad guy!

Office was not his greatest role...maybe Boston Legal...still watch reruns of that show. He has mostly chosen juicy/odd/compelling roles over the yrs...hope this turns out as good. Think "White Palace" and "Secretary" movies...!

For you young ladies, he was quite attractive in earlier years, pretty even...

but always a great actor w/quite a following...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
James Spader as a criminal sociopath - Love it!!

I watched the premier last night, and although it threw a bunch of stuff at us right off the bat I was able to follow the twists and turns and who's-working-for-who fairly easily.

I will watch James Spader sit in the yard and eat dirt, so I was pretty sure I would like the show but I have to say he makes a lovely badguy. Like if the charming Alan Shore (Boston Legal) completely lost his mind.

It is a little blatantly reminiscent of Silence Of The Lambs, but not too much, other than the premise of the super-criminal who will only talk to the one agent. I doubt if Reddington will eat anyone's face, but - you never know.

Anyone else catch it? Like it? Didn't like it? Talk to me...

Old 10-24-2013, 05:15 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
James Spader was very sexy in his younger years.....

Old 10-25-2013, 12:07 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
James Spader was very sexy in his younger years.....
Hey, I'm 60 and he's still sexy lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV