Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2013, 07:55 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times

Advertisements

Laura B never quite fit in really, so it isn't a shock. She was blindsided that is for sure. I think she began to get the hint though when people were commenting on how she shouldn't have gone out on a linb herself and said something to the guy without talking to the other women first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 07:56 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,348 times
The women's alliance has not been too aligned. They haven't been aligned on one vote. I'm glad they voted off Kat. Hayden should break up with her after that display.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:30 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
What a useless, whining piece of work Kat is. I can't believe she cried to Hayden "are you going to break up with me?"! How superficial. So glad she is gone.

Laura B....what were you thinking? How could it not even cross her mind to discuss telling Vytas with the other women? Vytas is playing them like a fiddle.

What other kind of puzzle will they have next week so John and Laura M. can win?

With the merge next week, will anyone have the testicles to take the HII clue?

I'm starting to get a little bored with this season. I'm still sticking with John for the win. This threesome on RI isn't working too well IMO. No physical challenges, just puzzles. I want to see two men get down and dirty fighting.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:31 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
First of all we (regular posters in this thread) decided together from the beginning we would not use spoilers. So anybody is free to post what they want when they want to pertaining to Survivor. Don't want to know before you watch then please don't come into the thread until you have. Thanks guys.

It was so predictable last night that I actually was doing some computer work while it was on. So I wasn’t glued to the show because halfway through I knew it was going to be Mrs. Rupert. She is so naïve’ if she thinks her being up front & goodness will keep her in the game. She won’t make it out of RI against John maybe Laura M too. Neither team will accept her for being a motor mouth. Don’t forget her original team voted her out the first day then how many times have we heard from the returning players she gets on their nerves?

Hayden needs to dump that baby of a girlfriend as soon as they get home. Did you here him say "Kat doesn't always know which way is up I help her out with that". What is she mentally challenged or something because stupidity will remain with her as long as she doesn't change it.

Monica thinks Tina & she is in the driver's seat not happening if mother & daughter team up with the 2 brothers all the way to final 4. What stupid, stupid women believing Vytas he's going to win this thing because he has had years of practice conning folks.

****************I had to make a business call today to FL the person that answered was named Mrs. Culpepper!!!!! Asked her if she was related to Brad & Monica that were on Survivor and he had played in the NFL. She said no and she wasn't related to another NFL guy named Daunte Culpepper. Here I thought that name was not so common so guess Brad can step down off his high horsie now.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:22 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,483 times
Kat's insecurities were hard to watch.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:22 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
I hate to be mean but that Kat is one dumb person. You would think she'd see herself the first 2 times and strive to change, nope. Still dumb as a board. Looks to me like Hayden is just with her to get on Survivor or whatever. He wouldn't have swapped places for a million dollars, that was clear. Glad she's gone, it actually difficult to watch someone that stupid.

Vytas is playing those women so hard. That they fall for it is kinda funny kinda sad. It goes back and forth. But as others have said, never trust the sincerity of a junkie.

Dead tired of puzzle challenges. What is this Survivor Yahtzee? They can do puzzle books at home with a latte. This is Survivor, make them survive! Good gawd it's dull as dirt watching puzzle challenges. Make them eat stuff. Make them catch a fish, clean and cook it. Make them climb trees, something! /endrant

Old 10-31-2013, 12:16 PM

I don't think Kat is capable of watching back her appearances & seeing how juvenile acting she is. We were wondering if Hayden hooked up with her also to get on Survivor. Maybe they have a deal where she now thinks he will break up with her since he got on the show. Time will tell after the finale.

Hey y'all guess what????? We are now in the middle slump where we get every season so hang in there it will get exciting maybe once the merge happens.

It is a bit of a bore only doing puzzles at RI how can Dimples keep supporting this? I don't like the 3 either go back to 2 let them be out there at times alone. The way it is now it is like camping then going to group activity at RI.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:29 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Things usually pick up after the merge. I certainly hope they do this season because it's been the most boring ever for me. It's interesting that the whole premise of the show of loved ones playing together is pretty much out the window because there are only two loved one couples left: Aras and Vytas and Tina and Katie. Otherwise it's everyone for themselves.

I thought it was interesting last night that someone on the predominantly male team mentioned that Vytas and Aras were the only loved ones team remaining apparently not even considering Katie and Tina on the opposing team. Either they forgot those two existed or they didn't think the women were of any significance. That's always a dangerous thing to do in Survivor. You should always account for everyone.

But again, for me too much

Anyone for a great drinking game? Hoist one up whenever tears appear on the screen. I don't drink alcohol but I always have my ice tea and pop corn on hand whenever I watch.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:18 PM

Your drinking game sounds very interesting I usually only have ice water next to me. It seems there have been just as many fellas crying this season as girls don't you think?

Anybody know where NYTom has been we are missing his take this season a bit.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:38 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Cat just embarrassed the hell out of herself. I can't imagine acting like that on national television! Laura B was so ignorant, thinking she was taking a leadership role! Um hello?

Last edited by veuvegirl; 10-31-2013 at 09:24 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV