Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2013, 06:48 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times

Advertisements

They made a good decision to vote off Aras. And there should not be a RI anymore! These people eat so much on this show I think a few of them are gaining weight!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 06:58 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Please get rid of Tina soon - Can't stand her face anymore...

Old 11-07-2013, 07:12 AM

109 posts, read 117,920 times
im so disappointed they got rid of aras but i knew it was coming. Im rooting for him and vytas. i kinda like hayden too. I think aras stands a really good chance of getting back into the game as well he is a strong competitor

Old 11-07-2013, 07:35 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
slamont61 you were correct on that challenge winner prediction congrats. Mrs. Rupert was in a panic from the get go.

Now here is my future prediction on the winner Vytas he's the biggest con man there he'll turn this around like he had it in his plan to oust Aras. He'll start working with the women to vote off all the guys he proved he is going to be strong in challenges. He might not be able to beat some of the guys physically but he will be able to the women so he is in like flint.

Tina is nothing but a chameleon bully when it doesn't go her way she shows her true colors and it ain't some sweet grandma type. I'm glad she told Monica she'd be #5 now Monica can break away from her & vote her butt out. Katie is worthless other than cooking around camp so she can go too followed by Monica guess I'm leaning towards a guy winner eh?

Old 11-07-2013, 08:26 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
slamont61 you were correct on that challenge winner prediction congrats. Mrs. Rupert was in a panic from the get go.

Now here is my future prediction on the winner Vytas he's the biggest con man there he'll turn this around like he had it in his plan to oust Aras. He'll start working with the women to vote off all the guys he proved he is going to be strong in challenges. He might not be able to beat some of the guys physically but he will be able to the women so he is in like flint.

Tina is nothing but a chameleon bully when it doesn't go her way she shows her true colors and it ain't some sweet grandma type. I'm glad she told Monica she'd be #5 now Monica can break away from her & vote her butt out. Katie is worthless other than cooking around camp so she can go too followed by Monica guess I'm leaning towards a guy winner eh?
No I don't work for CBS.. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Seriously, when is the last time a woman hasn't won one of these endurance challenges? They're just better at it.

Bit early to see how things will shake out but the Aras vote was the correct one. Hope the Immunity Idol comes back to bite Tyson in the Aras.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:12 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
Ok funny observation: Are the Survivor players given razors to shave? It appears that the women stay clean-shaven (legs/armpits)? Noticed this when they were lying around on the hammock talking, wondering if razors/shaving is allowed?

Anyhow, glad the merge finally has occurred. Now time for real game play!

Old 11-07-2013, 03:22 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I think Survivor has ran out of Creative Challenges, since they constantly use the same challenges over and over.

And I knew - a female would win last night. Some of the challenges are geared toward certain people - in my opinion..

Old 11-07-2013, 03:37 PM

810 posts, read 1,025,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Ok funny observation: Are the Survivor players given razors to shave? It appears that the women stay clean-shaven (legs/armpits)? Noticed this when they were lying around on the hammock talking, wondering if razors/shaving is allowed?
This is from a few years ago, but Jeff said there are no shavings/makeups:

Hygiene issues on

Quote:
The contestants do not have access to razors, nor do they shave during their time on the island. Any lack of growth you notice probably has to do with waxing or laser procedures, or the quality of the footage on your TV screen.

"Survivor" host Jeff Probst was actually thrilled to answer that very question when a reporter asked it during a conference call last week, as the host said even his mother asks him if the contestants get makeup before Tribal Council or other TV-friendly cosmetic procedures.

His answer was a definite no on all accounts. "There is absolutely nothing, nothing," he said. "They are given exactly what we say they have." He noted he wasn't sure why some contestants appear to look fresh and seem clean-shaven all the time. As to their hairiness, he said, "I think some of the people get a laser procedure that will go in a little deeper than a shave will go."

Probst added that the show's "women have more hair than you can see" because "they don't have tweezers, they don't shave. The guys don't get anything."

Old 11-07-2013, 05:40 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
nothing new to see here folks.

No, but for real once someone from RI returns to the game then RI should be OVER!!!!
Yes agree. I'm confused though > I thought Jeff said RI was over when he told the 2 losers that was it no more contests go home and Laura you're back in. Then at the end of the tribal voting he tells Aras got to RI and a chance to get back in.
Seems to me the merge would be the end of RI.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:55 PM

37 posts, read 36,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post

Anyhow, glad the merge finally has occurred. Now time for real game play!
Funnier (?) observation: Laura B should have had electrolysis on her face before going on the show. I know I would have if i had a mustache and chin whiskers!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV