Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2013, 11:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times

Advertisements

awww...............I remember him. R.I.P.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 04:59 AM

247 posts, read 243,036 times
OK, what's with all of the snakes? It seems that each season the number of snakes filmed slithering across the set increases and in my memory only one, a sea snake years ago was actually in the same frame with a cast member. Last night several snake scenes were featured with one particularly large constrictor slithering across the camp followed by the "cast" coming back to camp and declaring "Oh look, a snake!"
You can bet that the snake they actualy saw was probably a foot long and totally harmless as the cameras failed to zoom in on the snake. I would like to know how many snakes survivor keeps in cages that they bring out for photo ops.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:04 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,152,934 times
Snoozer fest indeed I still think Vytas will make it out of RI to win this thing I hope not but I see for some reason. I got excited when lost the lead had hoped she'd be gone Aras to me seemed liked he was not trying so hard. Maybe he wanted little brother to win.

I wondered if any of them had the cojones to start scheming to get Tyson out.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:36 AM

7,343 posts, read 5,459,117 times
I have to admit I was surprised Tina beat Aras, if they keep doing puzzles on RI the women sent there could beat these big, strong guys.

I was not sorry to see Laura get voted off. I felt bad for her daughter but I think that's what they were hoping this game would turn into; voting off your loved one or not. Drama!

I wonder if there will be a real episode next week or will it be unseen moments because it is the day before Thanksgiving? Previews showed the players plotting to overthrow King Tyson. Might just be a teaser, but I would like to see that happen. Not a Tyson fan.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:36 AM

4,969 posts, read 6,248,945 times
I was a bit excited after the merge because for the first time in what seems like forever, it wasn't still one tribe against the other. The tribes actually became mixed. But while the whole loved ones twist really worked on the first half of the season, it's kind of made the second half boring so far. Then again, the first two or three vote outs right after the merge are typically pretty boring as it's usually pretty obvious who is going home. Tyson and Gervase definitely needed to get Laura out so it was a good move on their part. And I like that they obviously told Ciera that was still their plan. I don't really know if she would have gone back to them if they told her one thing and did another.

When Ciera first went up to Katie, I thought she was going to talk to her about forming a group to overthrow Tyson and Gervase. I really should have known better but I thought maybe that's what she was going to do. I did like her little lie to get Katie to admit she didn't have the hidden immunity idol. And Tyson is doing a great job not only pretending he doesn't know where the idol is but not giving in to temptation to tell anyone he has it. The only thing I could see going wrong for Tyson in the end is people seeing Gervase as the nice guy and are bitter toward Tyson for masterminding everything. If Vytas gets back in and makes the finals, he wins. Otherwise, if Tyson makes the finals, I think he wins. If neither of them make the finals, then I'm not sure. But I really feel based on the edit, that one of those two (or maybe Gervase but that's a big maybe) will win.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:43 AM

4,969 posts, read 6,248,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I have to admit I was surprised Tina beat Aras, if they keep doing puzzles on RI the women sent there could beat these big, strong guys.

I was not sorry to see Laura get voted off. I felt bad for her daughter but I think that's what they were hoping this game would turn into; voting off your loved one or not. Drama!

I wonder if there will be a real episode next week or will it be unseen moments because it is the day before Thanksgiving? Previews showed the players plotting to overthrow King Tyson. Might just be a teaser, but I would like to see that happen. Not a Tyson fan.
Next week is a normal episode. They seem to have stopped the Thanksgiving clip shows a few seasons ago when the show moved to Wednesday night instead of Thursday night.

EDIT: I take that back. The first two seasons the show moved to Wednesday nights they still did a recap show the night before Thanksgiving. Last year was the first time they didn't.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:45 AM

986 posts, read 1,662,459 times
I wonder if Ciera voting off her mom is going to impact the way her alliance feels about her (if you turned on your mom and voted her out - you'll do the same thing to US)? It might not matter, though...the numbers are getting to where the alliances are going to have to turn on one another.

I'd like to see Tyson overthrown...we'll see if they have the guts to really do it.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:17 AM

5,490 posts, read 7,075,119 times
This is the most boring season ever!

I recorded it and was fast forwarding every time they showed Laura and Katie, they bore me to death.

There's no fighting or back stabbing, no characters to hate.

Just plain hum drum.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:38 AM

13,673 posts, read 8,978,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
OK, what's with all of the snakes? It seems that each season the number of snakes filmed slithering across the set increases and in my memory only one, a sea snake years ago was actually in the same frame with a cast member. Last night several snake scenes were featured with one particularly large constrictor slithering across the camp followed by the "cast" coming back to camp and declaring "Oh look, a snake!"
You can bet that the snake they actualy saw was probably a foot long and totally harmless as the cameras failed to zoom in on the snake. I would like to know how many snakes survivor keeps in cages that they bring out for photo ops.
I agree. I have long been irritated by the placing of snakes everywhere. It speaks volumes that when a snake actually shows up, of its own accord, they make a big deal about it on camera.

Plus, snakes can be good eating (at least, the rattlesnake I had before was pretty good, if a bit like greasy chicken). If there were that many snakes around hungry people, they would pretty quickly empty the area of snakes.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:44 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,152,934 times
Talk about boring try listening to Aras on the after show then he is pitching his new music single. Just from listening to him talk to Parvati I'm glad he's out.

Survivor: Blood vs. Water Video - Challenging Loyalties - CBS.com

Odd Us

Ciera was the target in her own tribe so many times "because she doesn't do anything" but now the guys need her for the numbers. Katie seems like a very naïve girl that hasn't been out in the world much yet I don't want her to win.

Monica is crazy to think she is "in" with the final 3 no matter who they are there is no way she makes it to final 3. Don't want her to win either but did y'all see how unwavering she was in that challenge?

Gervase & Aras were friends prior to coming into this season so if he makes final 3 he should have 2 automatic votes in the brothers if both are on the jury.

Ready to see Tyson fall off the throne hope that gets carried out next week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV