Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2013, 06:58 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,264,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
ARGH.....why do so many people just hand Tina everything on a silver platter? Since her first season people just carry her along and give her everything! And now Katie her do nothing daughter who should have gone home is not going home because another player was playing the game. GAH! Katie should have been trying to find numbers against Gervase and Tyson, pretty soon its going to be too late
Not sure why if Tyson felt comfortable enough to eat he played the HII, he seemed pretty safe to me. Now that they know he had it and never told them - well they are really not going to trust him.
Laura M - her daughter didn't want her in the game, they would immedately go after a family alliance and still there she is at RI telling everyone "oh I'm coming back" blah blah blah.
Tina has played twice before. She won once and I don't believe was carried along. She was actually quite shrewd. And her second time, she was the very first person voted out. Maybe this season she's being carried along, but I disagree considering she was actually voted out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2013, 07:04 AM

Previews shown this weekend show them having to draw rocks at tribal council for only the second time in history. There's a girl shown drawing (maybe Monica?) and Tyson is shown putting his hand out. Since in the past the two people that are actually tied become immune during the rock draw, this would mean that at least Tyson, and maybe Monica, were not in danger to begin with. And considering someone else has the immunity necklace, with only 6 people left, that means there is a 1 in 3 chance you're going home. Why would you risk that? Maybe they've changed the rules so everyone except the person with immunity draws rocks. I'm very curious to see where the split is as well. Should be an interesting episode!

Old 12-02-2013, 07:59 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,185,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Tina has played twice before. She won once and I don't believe was carried along. She was actually quite shrewd. And her second time, she was the very first person voted out. Maybe this season she's being carried along, but I disagree considering she was actually voted out.
She is a good player. If only she would keep her mouth shut.

Old 12-02-2013, 11:38 AM

861 posts, read 1,147,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Why is that? He does well in the challenges. He's on NO ONE'S radar. He has a strong bond with Hayden...those two are formidable. Their names NEVER come up. Who's the biggest threat right now? Tyson! But Tyson also has Gervaise and Caleb and Hayden...when those two decide to change, I feel confident they can get the others on board to get those two boys out...after a couple of girls. In my mind, who's to stop them then? They're strong and only Monica seems to have any strength or gumption to win over those boys...which might make her go next. I don't know but I think Caleb is sitting pretty right now.
He's sitting pretty on Redemption Island and he probably won't make it back. I guess his position of strength in the Tyson alliance was all for naught (as I predicted). He waited one week to long to make his move. He should have gone to the women and formed an alliance to oust Tyson two tribals ago. Then he and Hayden could have worked their way to the final three. Oh well, I guess none of them watched the show (or didn't pay attention).

Old 12-03-2013, 07:54 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,185,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
He's sitting pretty on Redemption Island and he probably won't make it back. I guess his position of strength in the Tyson alliance was all for naught (as I predicted). He waited one week to long to make his move. He should have gone to the women and formed an alliance to oust Tyson two tribals ago. Then he and Hayden could have worked their way to the final three. Oh well, I guess none of them watched the show (or didn't pay attention).

Well Caleb's "significant other' has proven TWICE he doesn't know how to play the game.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:19 AM

3,997 posts, read 5,012,780 times
I should've counted on Cierra backstabbing the boys. I didn't though...what can I say? He still wasn't on anyone's radar up until that point...a lot happened in that last episode. It's starting to unravel...

Old 12-03-2013, 08:25 AM

986 posts, read 1,665,632 times
I don't know if anyone else feels this way - but I really couldn't get past Sierra voting out her own mom. I was hoping they'd send her packing last week. Oh well.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:28 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post
I don't know if anyone else feels this way - but I really couldn't get past Sierra voting out her own mom. I was hoping they'd send her packing last week. Oh well.
Yea, kind of cold-hearted, especially when she didn't even consider trying to build an alliance to help them both.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I should've counted on Cierra backstabbing the boys. I didn't though...what can I say? He still wasn't on anyone's radar up until that point...a lot happened in that last episode. It's starting to unravel...
I didn't see it as a backstab. I saw it as her sticking with her alliance of Tyson and Gervase and PREVENTED the boys from backstabbing Tyson.

Old 12-03-2013, 10:05 AM

3,997 posts, read 5,012,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
I didn't see it as a backstab. I saw it as her sticking with her alliance of Tyson and Gervase and PREVENTED the boys from backstabbing Tyson.
hehe...yea, I suppose...

OK, well, I still don't like her too much because I don't think she sees a bigger picture...I mean, she thinks she'll be in final three but I'm not so sure. Also, do we know for sure it's final three? I'm sick of three... I really hope it's FINAL TWO.

Anyway, I don't like her because she never tried to work with her mom. It was cold blooded to vote her out...at least she could've thrown a pity vote and NO ONE would've blamed her. I thought Tyson was correct by mentioning that the fact that she could do that just shows she's a dangerous player.

And while many don't care for Tyson, I like him. However, he did screw himself by now revealing that he had the HII...I think the idol will go back into play and more clues will be revealed. I don't necessarily want him to win though...I'd like to see in the final four (now that Caleb is gone ): Hayden, Tyson, Monica and ???. I don't know. I don't want any of the previous players to win...and I'm not fond of Cierra or Katie although I like Katie better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV