Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:56 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,112 times

Advertisements

I don't think Jayne knows he's a Vampire judging by those sex scenes LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2013, 01:27 PM

I guess i'm still the only one watching? It's not a bad show. I've seen worse.. I just like the whole darkness and mystery of it. plus hes eye candy!

Old 12-03-2013, 02:02 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I watched one and a half episodes and am out. I can't stand Jonathan's accent, the show doesn't seem to have a plot line.
I saved up several episodes then watched them all at once. And it turns out, I really like this show even though I thought I wouldn't. I think his American accent is kind of coarse...but then, maybe it's supposed to be. I do enjoy when he's around Renfield or Van Helsing and he speaks in his native British accent. MUCH more pleasing.

But there is a plot line. He's trying to bring down that society of greedy and powerful people (what's the name of the group?). By taking away their wealth, he will bring them down. By creating energy on his own terms, he will wipe out their oil business (dumbed down but you get it). Also, he's looking for a way to be out in the sunlight without blistering and bursting into flames. He's got a few things going on and I'm enjoying how they're playing out.

Again, I'm a little surprised that I like the plot line as much as I do...I thought maybe the story had played out but I like the twists we've been shown thus far. And I love Renfield...loyal, SMART, etc...I think this actor played Samson in the Bible series last Easter on History channel. He's a big guy with a powerful presence.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to each week...plus, it comes on after Grimm so my Friday's are good again!

Old 12-03-2013, 04:35 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
I'm still watching and I thought last weeks episode was the best one yet. I like the experiments the Dr. Is doing to see if Dracula can live in the light and the attraction between Dracula and Mena. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I also watch Grimm so these two shows being on right after the other makes my Friday nights good too.

Old 12-03-2013, 04:37 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
I am enjoying this series. A different take on the Dracula story.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:12 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I have to admit I'm liking this show now. If I can't tune in, I watch it on line.

I sure like Rendfield, Esq. Love the way Drac, I mean Grayson, sniffed him out...literally.

I missed it, who is the dyke that has the hots for Mena too? A childhood friend?

I was taken aback when Mena's fiancé broke in and Grayson slit his throat! Then it was only a "wish".

Grimm and Drac, good combo for Friday nights.

Old 12-07-2013, 07:11 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Ouch! That "cure" sure looked painful last night! It must've felt good to Grayson to be out in the sun for a little while. LOL at Mena's g/f taking Lady Janyne's advise and proclaiming her love for Mena. That worked well. The rat Mena put back in the cupboard will probably eat all the others in there. Pretty gruesome way Grayson needs to "replenish" himself. Time for some bad guys to bite the dust.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:09 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
I felt sorry for Lucy but she should have sensed that Mena was not into chicks.

According to the previews it looks like that Dr. VH experiment might be working because it looked like Drac was out in the sun quite a bit. Wonder if he will discovery the live rat and have Mena help him in his experiments?

I like when Drac goes after the people who wronged him or did bad things, like the people who tortured Renfield. I like when when the vampire comes out, it adds some action to the show.

Old 12-08-2013, 04:08 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,349,198 times
Ryes Myers does a fairly decent American accent.

Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 AM

I was also excited when the serum worked even if it was for a moment. I also enjoy watching him just slaughter those bad people! I was hoping the doc didnt have to kill Mena cus she was so darn nosey. I can't wait to see where it goes. Its a nice steamy Dracula show which I enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV