Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 10:37 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,692,464 times

Advertisements

What a bunch of freaking NUTjobs!!

One mom (about 35) with 2 little girls is a "serial dater". Dresses like a total skank; left her daughter's 5th grade graduation party at Dylan's to meet some guy she met online and stayed with him for over an hour while her 2 girls were at the party all sad and crying because she, once again, took a guy over them.

Another mom: Thinks it's OK to run around nude in front of her children. THINKS (emphasis on THINKS) she's a MILF. Also dresses like a skank. Because of some obscure law in NY, she thinks it's fine to run around in Central Park topless when her (and other) children are around. Was at a car wash for her daughter's soccer team and decides to run out in a string bikini to flag down motorists to get their cars washed

Another mom: Germaphobe. Won't let her children eat at "her" table. Has her 3 year old living with HER mother because she doesn't want to expose her to germs. She is also anorexic

Another mom: Controlling. Won't let her 23 year old daughter date. Won't let her 14 year old daughter hang out with friends. Won't let her 12 year old son play football. Has "emergency" drills with walkie talkies and oxygen masks

I couldn't even believe I watched this but I did. I wonder what these women think when they see themselves on this show??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2013, 11:11 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,414,955 times
Never even heard of this show, but your whole post makes me sad! "Extreme" is not how I would describe these "Moms".

Old 05-22-2013, 02:13 AM

1 posts, read 4,939 times
The demise of parenthood has never been more apparent. I was unfortunate enough to watch this (thought it was something else) and was very disturbed (yet momentarily entranced I must admit). Let's all the mom's with morals, values and correct priorities never watch this again and give these "wanna be" moms the notoriety or money they are seeking. I know I won't again. Love me some lifetime but not this BS! Whose with me?!

Old 05-22-2013, 08:10 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,692,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Never even heard of this show, but your whole post makes me sad! "Extreme" is not how I would describe these "Moms".
It's a brand new show and premiered last night. Very sick indeed. What I dislike is that they don't have the so-called "professional" intervene with these women and get to the bottom of their "issues". Instead, they wrap it all up in a nice little bow at the end of the hour. These women's problems definitely need a lot more than one hour to fix!

Old 05-22-2013, 10:16 AM

5 posts, read 22,965 times
I just want everyone to know that I was the BF of the Serial Dater for 6 years and this show was the reason why it ended. I never wanted her to do it cause i knew what the producers were trying to do however, they sold her hook line and sinker. They bind you by vague contracts but I can assure you Sam is a very good mother and loves her daughters very much and would never do half of the things she did on the show without coersion. Although I hate what she did to us (I believe I was mentioned on the show however I refuse to watch it) She does not deserve this

Old 05-22-2013, 10:23 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,310,164 times
Yeah I'm starting to self-ban all these reality shows. It seems like they get trashier and trashier each season. Before long we'll have a show called "Pedophile Parents" or something equally disturbing.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:27 AM

9,863 posts, read 13,984,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exbf View Post
I just want everyone to know that I was the BF of the Serial Dater for 6 years and this show was the reason why it ended. I never wanted her to do it cause i knew what the producers were trying to do however, they sold her hook line and sinker. They bind you by vague contracts but I can assure you Sam is a very good mother and loves her daughters very much and would never do half of the things she did on the show without coersion. Although I hate what she did to us (I believe I was mentioned on the show however I refuse to watch it) She does not deserve this
You were the boyfriend of the serial dater? For six years? a six year relationship does not equal serial dating?

Old 05-22-2013, 10:35 AM

5 posts, read 22,965 times
To Spencgr

Exactly my point, none of it is accurate, these shows want drama end of story. Dont get me wrong in those 6 years there times we were apart for a few months here and there but sam is nothing like what the people are saying on these posts.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:44 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,355,323 times
I saw this last night with the serial dater and Rose, the controlling mom and could not get over Rose. She was completely out of her mind.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:19 AM

10,062 posts, read 12,710,470 times
Lifetime is a network of "extreme" lameness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV