Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 11:25 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,488,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Another funny ass show last night.
They are harmless.
Loved the Jew camp!!!
"Are these yarmulke Jews?" Still love Channel. She can go anywhere and have fun. Question for you, or anyone else who wants to answer. Does Ashlee's mom wear a wig? I'm wondering because they don't seem all that observant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 02:11 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,977,735 times
Looks like a wig...don't think observant though .

Old 06-24-2013, 03:09 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,079,969 times
These "girls" just crack me up

How shallow could she be to rattle off all the designers she was wearing at her 30th birthday party? Jeff was awfully quick to get him some hummus - just sayin Jewish camp was cancelled Where did Ashlee find this place? You would have thought that they had traveled to the end of the earth - not Connecticut. Ashley then questioning every male that could walk in the bar - "are you Jewish?"

I still don't see Erica as being hot. Easy - YES, hot - no. I was glad to hear that she spoke "Jewish"

Babs is a cougar on the hunt

Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Looks like a wig...don't think observant though .
Yeah, I just remembered that Channel had to walk her through the prayer at their dinner.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:58 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,977,735 times
Oye!!!!
It was a matter of time before those yenta's turned on each other!!!

Kissamint? She should call up Bethany Frankel.. Maybe she could get her business started, her Dad sure aint going to help her out more than he thinks he has already.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:08 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,280 times
I loved the part when her father said he's been paying her bills and she screeches "what bills of mine have you been paying?" Gee, housing, food, car, electric, internet....... I guess she doesn't consider these "bills"

Old 07-01-2013, 12:56 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,002,120 times
Quote:
Oye!!!!
It was a matter of time before those yenta's turned on each other!!!

Kissamint? She should call up Bethany Frankel.. Maybe she could get her business started, her Dad sure aint going to help her out more than he thinks he has already.
You remind me that Erica's mother looked like Bethany Frankel (in a few years).

Another great episode. Funny 'intervention'.

I feel like Ashley will be living at home for a long, long time.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
You remind me that Erica's mother looked like Bethany Frankel (in a few years).

Another great episode. Funny 'intervention'.

I feel like Ashley will be living at home for a long, long time.
Uh, yeah! Can you imagine her calling her hubby, "I just spent $5000 on shoes." I'm sure the men are lining up for that!

Old 07-01-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I loved the part when her father said he's been paying her bills and she screeches "what bills of mine have you been paying?" Gee, housing, food, car, electric, internet....... I guess she doesn't consider these "bills"
Was that his boat? If so, why is she the "poor" one? Because she's not receiving diamond jewelry on a regular basis? Did I miss something or do these chicks have a different idea of poor than most people?

Old 07-03-2013, 04:57 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,412,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Was that th his boat? If so, why is she the "poor" one? Because she's not receiving diamond jewelry on a regular basis? Did I miss something or do these chicks have a different idea of poor than most people?
I think they were hoping she would play the "normal"downtoearth girl- as you observed she is not receiving diamond jewelry on a regular basis so she is deprived.
I am noticing that this show has not caught on the way the other BRAVO ""REALITY"" ones have and I am grateful for that. while they are all over the top this one I think really stretches the credibility watchability edge............not expecting a season 2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV