U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 04:39 PM

10,210 posts, read 7,741,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I may have missed the point because it does not make any sense to me. It is just a tv show, nothing more. No big experiment going on.

Oh, wait, there may be an experiment going on, seeing how many people think this is real.
It's very interesting that some people really think its real. It shows they are doing a good job simulating the situation. But there is no way a studio would let any of this happen or they'd be out of a job and under some kind of criminal charge. I've thought Survivor without all the artiifical control would be interesting, but would never be left completely to run itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 07:56 AM

13,648 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Quote:
did you also get a look at the "footprint" left by the "whatever"? Kinda dinosaurish looking, wasn't it? That was a BIG clue.
I wrote that back on 7/10 ^^^^^^^. Looks like we are going to get a little more of that story next week. The scientist's camp that Johnny, Sam, Joyce and whatshisname came upon were doing experiments to recreate a dino and apparently they succeeded. Is Neeko right? Did it get Esther and Annie? 4 more eppies left. Sure hope after last night no one is left wondering if this is a "psychological experiment" on "real" people or not.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:30 AM

1,641 posts, read 770,170 times
Well at least we found out what happened to Natalie. I really like the part where Johnny picked up Joyce and tried to make it.

So I guess those Dino bird things ate the production camp and with only four episodes left I can't figure out they will wrap up the season.

I am figuring it will only be one season show unless production cost were small enough to justify a second season.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:54 AM

13,648 posts, read 8,221,695 times
This week's eppie was tough to watch...literally. Too much movement going on.

The only thing I found interesting about this episode was the previews for next week. An army of Mongols? With dino feet on them? Come on! That jumped the shark for me. Don't know if anything else interesting will be on Monday nights for the next 3 weeks but if there is, I'll be watching it instead.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:11 PM

16,220 posts, read 11,578,695 times
Quote:
This week's eppie was tough to watch...literally. Too much movement going on.

The only thing I found interesting about this episode was the previews for next week. An army of Mongols? With dino feet on them? Come on! That jumped the shark for me. Don't know if anything else interesting will be on Monday nights for the next 3 weeks but if there is, I'll be watching it instead.
That was a little hard to accept even in TV land. I found this more viewable that The Dome pretty much given up on that unrealistic acting.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:20 PM

I'm still very curious. Whatever they were doing in that research lab, someone knows the show actors are aware of it. It's very uncertain what role they play...

And the one woman was clearly killed by an animal. I found Dome more interesting since the four have found each other, but still watch Siberia first. Sure wish I had all of it on the dvr.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:54 PM

16,220 posts, read 11,578,695 times
Did I miss where they got heat in that building for them to go around without coats and for Joyce to get nekkid and take a shower? So they have a hot water heater working then?

I find it odd the weak skinny geek kid that twisted his ankle at the very beginning needing Tommy's help is now the survivalist. He is going around with canvass tennis shoes on, wind breaker jacket, no gloves in knee deep snow and he stays with Sam out in the elements when Johnny & Joyce go look for shelter. That was giving me a 'yeah right' moment.

Did you know Johnny really cut the tip of his finger off for real and they decided to film it?

'Siberia' Cast on Co-Star Injuries, Lost Fingertip | ETonline.com

Old 09-05-2013, 01:33 PM

1,641 posts, read 770,170 times
They had me until the end of last week's show. Wow Dino feet people that really look super fake and cheesy. Ugh will give it one more shot but I feel let down.

Old 09-05-2013, 01:36 PM

1,684 posts, read 679,922 times
There are only 2 episodes left. You might as well watch, no matter how bad the show is.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
There are only 2 episodes left. You might as well watch, no matter how bad the show is.
Something killed the one girl and ripped out her stomach, like an animal. Something is still out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV