Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 08:43 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,744,867 times

Advertisements

I just read somewhere that it took Jennifer and Nathan FOUR HOURS to push/pull the donkey. Okay, after about 2 hours of standing there w/ a stubborn donkey I'd be a lil ticked. lol They are still dating from what the article I read said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2007, 08:51 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,130,366 times
my my my, now that is too long. I would have tried something besides screaming at the poor animal. 30 minutes would have stressed me but 4 hours!!?? Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I just read somewhere that it took Jennifer and Nathan FOUR HOURS to push/pull the donkey. Okay, after about 2 hours of standing there w/ a stubborn donkey I'd be a lil ticked. lol They are still dating from what the article I read said.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:23 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,107,439 times
4 hours??? OMG! But, funny!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:57 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,357,170 times
This is my favorite reality show. I love the different places they go to. If someone I'm really pulling for (Chip & Kim) are one of the final couples racing to the end in the finale, I almost can't stand it! My favorite couples so far are goth, granddad & grandson, brother & sister.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 AM

16,226 posts, read 27,324,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
This is my favorite reality show. I love the different places they go to. If someone I'm really pulling for (Chip & Kim) are one of the final couples racing to the end in the finale, I almost can't stand it! My favorite couples so far are goth, granddad & grandson, brother & sister.
OMG I know what you mean! I was sooo pulling for Uchenna & Joyce against those slimeballs Rob & Amber...my heart sank when they were chopping those onions in Jamaica, and then again when they were panhandling at the airport to get to Miami, then when they almost missed the flight (they begged the boarding agent to allow them to get on even though they had already closed the gate) and then again when Uchenna was asking for money at the final leg - we were on pins and needles for the entire finale!! They beat the odds so many times throughout the race, there must be a God....

Old 11-08-2007, 10:40 AM

I loved Uchenna and Joyce too. I couldn't believe she shaved her head the first time!!

Old 11-08-2007, 12:21 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,357,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
OMG I know what you mean! I was sooo pulling for Uchenna & Joyce against those slimeballs Rob & Amber...my heart sank when they were chopping those onions in Jamaica, and then again when they were panhandling at the airport to get to Miami, then when they almost missed the flight (they begged the boarding agent to allow them to get on even though they had already closed the gate) and then again when Uchenna was asking for money at the final leg - we were on pins and needles for the entire finale!! They beat the odds so many times throughout the race, there must be a God....
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I didn't mention my very favorites, Uchenna and Joyce! You are so right DontH8Me. Thats the one that was so hard for me to watch, I couldn't stand it when they were having to panhandle! There at the end, when he was trying to get money to pay the taxi driver, just broke my heart. I was so glad that the driver finally said "It's OK." Hey, I wonder if they ever finished paying him. lols

Old 11-09-2007, 09:44 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,090,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I loved Uchenna and Joyce too. I couldn't believe she shaved her head the first time!!
They were my ALL TIME FAVORITE couple. I wonder how they are doing now and if their dream of a family every came true. Has anyone noticed that there is not a single straight married couple this time. The only married couple are the two ministers. Strangely enough, I find the Goths sort of appealing in a touching sort of way...at least so far.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:43 AM

16,174 posts, read 32,382,619 times
This is my husbands favorite show. I like it except he says constantly: "We could do that", "We should sign up", "We should be there", etc. Very annoying!!!!
I have no desire to NOT sleep in my bed each night I do like watching the show though!

Old 11-10-2007, 12:19 PM

I want to do it too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV