Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 09:59 AM

16,226 posts, read 27,310,543 times

Advertisements

Hahahahaha! That's all I can say about last night's episode.

OK, maybe a bit more - I thought it was hil-aaaarrrrrr-ious that one of the teams mistakenly purchased business class tickets. It was even more hil-aaaarrrrr-ious when that B*TCHY blonde was denied a taxi because her *SS was wet - hello! The driver doesn't have to allow you to ruin his upholstery - what planet are you from? Ha-ha-ha all the way back down the hill for you and start over because you CHEATED and took an unauthorized ride from a passerby who was probably intimidated into taking you from your deranged behavior. I feel so sorry for this basket case's boyfriend to have to deal with her and her entitlement. How is it that the hippie couple and the goths can get through challenges without repeatedly announcing how much they hate each other?? Do guys really settle for this sort of behavior in their S.O. just because they have blonde hair and a pair of fake t*ts?

By the way, do Americans just not know how to row a boat? What was up with that? It was painful watching the teams fumble with the oars and trying to use them in the opposite direction. But alas, the competition took the teams to my beloved Croatia and what fond memories were sparked by the views shown in last night's episode. Can't wait to return next summer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2007, 11:05 AM

1,594 posts, read 5,270,351 times
I second the HAHAHAHAHAHAs! Karma baby!

I for one can't row a dang boat either but I would definitely try to learn if I knew I was going to be on this show because they do it every year.

I had no clue how beautiful Croatia was! I loved that all the teams were appreciating it even the fake tata blonde mentioned how georgous it was. Make sure you post some pics when you go!

Old 12-10-2007, 11:09 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,105,543 times
I was really surprised by the elimnation last night, but I guess that's what happens when you get so cocky. And OMG, I cannot stomach Jennifer! I was hoping for something like the Loch Ness monster to appear and swallow her.

But.....I thought the clips of next weeks episode was hysterical when Kynt was shouting "Vyxsin, stop this car right now!". He He.

Old 12-10-2007, 06:32 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,741,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I thought the clips of next weeks episode was hysterical when Kynt was shouting "Vyxsin, stop this car right now!". He He.
That looks REALLY funny.

I'm a little surprised they haven't had a NON-elimination leg yet and now we have to wait another week before it returns on 12/16.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:50 AM

13,791 posts, read 8,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
For all of you who sit holding their breath to see if a pit stop is a non-elimination one, don't bother.

Executive Producer Jonathan Littman announced prior to the airing of Amazing Race 12 that the non-elimination pit stops would be dropped this time and the season would be two episodes shorter so as to "create more excitement".

So unless he changed his mind or was deliberately trying to fake people out, when the last team steps onto that mat, they're going to be gone.
DontH8Me..according to this, we might not see a non-elimination leg this year...

Old 12-12-2007, 11:30 AM

1,594 posts, read 5,270,351 times
That means 3 less episodes than normal??? That sucks! I wonder if the contestants knew this?

Old 12-13-2007, 01:35 PM

2,408 posts, read 14,365,037 times
I love watching Jennifer self-destruct. It's so entertaining. It's like she just naturally repels anything that comes into her orbit.

As for the non-elimination legs, I've heard that there will be several "to be continued" legs in lieu of non-elimination legs. You know, where they check in at what they think is a Pit Stop only to be given another clue and learn that the leg isn't over.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:10 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,105,543 times
I wonder if the teams don't know, if the info is accurate, because a few episodes ago one of the teams was hoping it was a non-elim episode. Unless they were just prompted to say that to throw us off. Hmmmm.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:19 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,506,653 times
You know I always sit there and think "what a b****" or "Oh my God that guy is a complete a-hole" But when I think about my own personality I realize I would be exactly the same way under such stress.

...Me on AR: "You are such a f***ing idiot. We're totally gonna lose now. I hate you! I want to go home!... and then I'd cry"

Old 12-20-2007, 01:44 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,214,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
You know I always sit there and think "what a b****" or "Oh my God that guy is a complete a-hole" But when I think about my own personality I realize I would be exactly the same way under such stress.

...Me on AR: "You are such a f***ing idiot. We're totally gonna lose now. I hate you! I want to go home!... and then I'd cry"
LOL, that's funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV