Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2015, 08:29 PM

8,067 posts, read 4,741,997 times

Advertisements

The fact that there was no confrontation clip between David and Veronica in the previews led me to believe Hannah will somehow keep David from finding out. My guess is they're saving the "big reveal" of Veronica's affair for Maggie, who already seems to be doing her best to "help" David stumble onto the truth.

If I were in David's place and I found out Veronica was having an affair, I would drop to my knees and thank the heavens that I might be free of her at last. But that's just me. She seems to manipulate and control everyone around her with blackmail and such, so she likely has some things on David to keep him around, as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 05:53 PM

137 posts, read 119,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
I'm wondering where the plot is going for Amanda's supposed 'suicide.' Can't wait to find out what Jim and Katheryn are going to do to the professor. Dunt, dunt, dunt . . . .
Is that cliffhanger music? I think Jim likes this new side of Katheryn.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:29 PM

224 posts, read 309,905 times
Anyone catch Tuesday's episode?

Old 07-31-2015, 08:28 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Blish View Post
Anyone catch Tuesday's episode?
Yes, I did, "Candace Young, Esq." I can't wait for Candace to come crashing down.

Wyatt's in jail trying to fend off the cell mate from raping him.

Old 07-31-2015, 05:02 PM

Everyone around Wyatt in jail is in on the whole "scared straight" stuff (for lack of a better term), so it's not truly as scary for the viewer as it is for Wyatt. Still, I am so tired of self-loathing, spoiled brat Wyatt sulking around the house (as I'm sure the actor is), so this had better be a turning point for him.

So at least now we can guess where The Car is. How convenient that The Car is right under the nose of Veronica's toy-boy. Speaking of toy-boy, he sure doesn't know how to cause a proper car crash. All he had to do was lurch to the right and run into a tree on Quincy's side of the truck. And he really ought to have driven something less sturdy if he wanted to kill Q in a wreck. Those F150s can take a lot more abuse than a simple rollover.

Not sure if I even want to know Carlos or anything else about Celine's home life, but it looks like we're going there anyway.

Old 08-04-2015, 09:39 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,489 times
Ok i'm lost- Didn't Benny ask for some Meth from his "dealer friend"? I thought he was going to plant the meth on Quincy or something like that. The car crash just looked so phony lol one minute it was real dark and after the crash it was almost day time..WTH? I hope that Candance puts 2 and 2 together regarding jeffreys car. I also hope that Wyatt turns his attitude around. Let's see what happens with Candance and her new friend. I hope she ends up falling on love with him and vice versa and then she can end this vicious cycle that she has.

Old 08-04-2015, 10:03 AM

Yeah, Benny's plan looks kind of lame at the moment. It may come together better once we see tonight's episode, but I'm not too optimistic.

Benny bailing Quincy out of jail, then crashing the truck like that just screams "intentional murder" to anyone investigating the crash. The jail would keep records of who bailed Quincy out, and people would ask "Why would Benny bail out the man who hit his mother and abused his sister, caused all sorts of mayhem...unless he wanted to have the chance to kill him?" I thought maybe Benny's original plan after the crash was/is to put Quincy in the driver's seat and make it look like Quincy caused the crash, but we saw Benny cutting on the passenger seat belt (as if rigging it to fail in the crash), which any investigator can determine was tampered with and not just wear and tear. You can also tell from injuries where someone was sitting in a car. Not sure how the meth figures in the plan, either--it's not like they would find meth in Quincy's system unless Benny forced it on him. Benny does not strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer, so this whole thing will likely blow up in his face.

This is why they say "Stay Tuned"....

Old 08-05-2015, 08:39 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,947,116 times
What's your take on Oscar? Do you think Jim or David hired him to take down Candace? Love this show.

Anyone know where to watch Seasons 1 & 2 online? I have a friend who wants to get caught up.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:11 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Yeah, I don't trust that guy one bit. I'm thinking he's going to convince Candace to invest lots of her money into a fake company and give it back to Jim LOL

Oh Benny....I knew as soon as he left the scene that Quincy would be able to get away before the cops came. Should've beat his ass a little more LOL. But I guess for the sake of the story Quincy had to get away. Now Quincy is pissed and is probably going to come looking to kill Benny.

Old 08-05-2015, 11:07 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,489 times
Poor David he's so in denial about Veronica! I hope he wakes up and leaves her. After watching last nights eppie now we think that there is a slight chance Oscar was probably hired by Jim. That part where he told Katherine that he's got Candance covered or handled, planted that seed of what if? And then looking back Oscar was always at the hotel bar just sitting and waiting, but, i'd like to think that maybe this can be her turning point, especially with her son back in the picture. Let's see what happens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV