Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 07:37 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,084,949 times

Advertisements

Lost meets The Matrix? Something good better happen next week or I am gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 04:34 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,518,175 times
Im glad I wasnt only one so perplexed in the arrangement, I ikinda understood midway but yes it something to rewatch for the brain put it in sequence what we on but I delete when I reach end of a show and I dont want to torture my self again.

I gather now Melody is 'God' controlling egg maybe, the cocoon thing lost me totally and the nex episode is make it or break if I watch its final season.
Its the only show that is being produced in NC, thanks to our state government but I cant support something that hard to follow.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:58 PM

3,086 posts, read 7,614,645 times
This episode looked like the result of 3 completely different sets of writers getting to put all their ideas on in one night. Really quite sad actually.

I stopped here so I could post this funny write up about it.
Under the Dome Season 3 Premiere Review: More Dome-tacular Than Ever - Under the Dome Community - TV.com

Old 06-27-2015, 02:03 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,820,370 times
I loved Lost and actually could follow it loosely. I am often not left bewildered by crazy plots etc.

Under the Dome?

It got me. Got me good.

Question though: So the main pod with the lady (Christy?) that counseled everyone and had a purple stone ring...she is something like Melanie or somehow in charge right? And the "pregnant" girl with Barbie is in cahoots with her and Melanie too right? I don't remember her from the last season.

I will keep watching though, it kept my interest.

Old 06-28-2015, 04:11 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times
yall are killing me please stop comparing this monstrocity to Lost this show confuses people because it is written badly, just a bunch of random scenes thrown together in imovie and presented as a real show i feel bad for the actors that have to live with this on their imdb

Old 06-28-2015, 05:11 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,257,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
I loved Lost and actually could follow it loosely. I am often not left bewildered by crazy plots etc.

Under the Dome?

It got me. Got me good.

Question though: So the main pod with the lady (Christy?) that counseled everyone and had a purple stone ring...she is something like Melanie or somehow in charge right? And the "pregnant" girl with Barbie is in cahoots with her and Melanie too right? I don't remember her from the last season.

I will keep watching though, it kept my interest.
The one who returned from the past seems to be the one who is the 'mother' figure. Makes sense, she should be dead or at least older. Whatever the butterflies or the dome or whatever is controlling them is up to they are the face.

I kept thinking the story was disconnected until we see the one woman look inside a nest and sees one of those we've been seeing. So something of them is alive. But what happens when the coccons are done?

I rather like it. Its interesting to see the 180 change in Junior too, like something took all the evil out of him.

Definately will be watching.

Old 06-29-2015, 09:39 AM

5,264 posts, read 6,404,424 times
I wish in the alternate reality the show would have had some fun with the look alike guy. I mean there were tons of other extras milling in the background, why didn't the dome people have enough memory for one more guy? It makes no sense.

But I wish the show would have had some fun with it. The same guy in whiteface, blackface, etc, with different costumes performing every single role, and then a woman who looked sort of like him playing every female role.

Old 07-02-2015, 07:52 AM

15,143 posts, read 27,781,251 times
Would someone tell me how Ben died/was killed (he's the one w/the skateboard, right)? When the satellite signal went out, I missed all that and just caught them talking about his bizarre end. TIA

Old 07-02-2015, 10:59 AM

5,264 posts, read 6,404,424 times
He was choked to death by the returned dead chick (I forget her name). She popped his pod in the underground cave full of pods and choked him, and that killed him in alternate reality world.

Old 07-02-2015, 12:21 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,781,251 times
Wow!! - Thanks, so how did it look in "alternate reality world?" - did he just keel over?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV