Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,725,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
If I ever heard a guy say "squishy dishy" or any of the other idiotic crap she says, I'd get as far away from him and as fast as I possibly could!
What "idiotic crap" are you referring too?

I've watched tons of episodes and haven't heard her say "squishy dishy" all that much....she talks about BJ's and stuff most people have to cover their ears because they are too embarassed, but she needs to be upfront w/these clowns..

She tells it like it is and hits the guys right between the eyes..

Most of these millionaires are self serving and never had been told "no" before.

She gives them the tools to make sure its ABOUT THE WOMEN, not about themselves (which always seems to happen because of their egos and all the money they have...)

I'm a guy and she does her job well IMO....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 09:27 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post

I've watched tons of episodes and haven't heard her say "squishy dishy" all that much....she talks about BJ's and stuff most people have to cover their ears because they are too embarassed, but she needs to be upfront w/these clowns..

Most of these millionaires are self serving and never had been told "no" before.

She gives them the tools to make sure its ABOUT THE WOMEN, not about themselves (which always seems to happen because of their egos and all the money they have...)

I agree. I always enjoys her euphemisms

Old 07-04-2013, 06:45 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,994 times
Sometimes it seems like the net worth does not match the lifestyle in many cases. It is possible, but they must have great incomes and are just blowing through their money.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:58 AM

2,757 posts, read 4,000,861 times
Well, hell, if they want to blow through their money, they could blow some MY way.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:45 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,726,707 times
Quote:

Look at earlier episodes --- she was constantly saying idiotic crap like that. Once people started goofing on her heavily about it, she was all about the BJs.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:00 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,810,780 times
I would think that millionaires don't like people who waste their time, and Patti, though sometimes abrasive, does have a way of getting to the point rather quickly.

I saw that episode where she did an all redhead mixer and wore a red wig herself. She looked fantastic!

Once in a while, I'd like to see an episode dedicated to some of Patti's success stories in matchmaking -- and I don't mean a reunion show.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Look at earlier episodes --- she was constantly saying idiotic crap like that. Once people started goofing on her heavily about it, she was all about the BJs.
Those episodes from 2009 are 4 years ago and a worlds away...much much different today....

Old 07-04-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post

Once in a while, I'd like to see an episode dedicated to some of Patti's success stories in matchmaking -- and I don't mean a reunion show.
Do you mean like "where are they now?"...that would be interesting..

I'm also curious how much she charges each millionaire to find them a match...

Old 07-05-2013, 05:20 PM

4,724 posts, read 4,417,821 times
I was thinking that too- to see a follow up beyond the end of each episode where it says they never went out again or went out on a second date...............and how much she charges-- here is the cynic in me~~~ I think the bulk of the money is bravo money..... I think it takes a special type of person to do this on tv if you know what I mean......questionable.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:25 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,719,927 times
Quote:
I'm also curious how much she charges each millionaire to find them a match...
All of that information is on the MM website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV