Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 05:39 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times

Advertisements

I think this show is getting more and more bizarre as each episode airs . I mean seriously how long can this keep going on ? now the sister is coming for a visit and they deliberately put her back in the nut house ? Omg the kid was right when he said she will never forgive us . i dont know how much more they expect ppl to swallow and someone is bound to know something is up .There is a lot that is going wrong and also the guy and the girl who went off on a side tangent to get her some money big mistake if the head honcho finds out because they will be gone too . He has already gotten rid of the guy that killed the nurse . I think it will all go bad sooner or later .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 03:22 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,276,538 times
Why do they need to have someone in the house at all times, yet a lot of times they are wandering around unsupervised, anyway. For instance, the kids in school. It would be easy to give the kidnappers the slip, especially since they don't have a tracking device on them anymore. Yet, it was an enormous issue where they dragged the boy out and handcuffed him in that house because there was not going to be anyone at home. I just don't understand that. The premise just seems flimsy and every week I become more irritated. Of course, I am still watching.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:32 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,430 times
show is boring most of the time but i actually liked the ending last episode

if they decided to kill bobby donnell off they can take the show in a totally different direction and act like that "kill the president for some unknown reason" never happened

i'll still continue to watch and hope for some excitement

Old 11-08-2013, 06:08 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,735 times
After this weeks episode I think the presidents wife might secretly in all of this trying to kill him. Just her demeanor all of a sudden and a few things she said that got me thinking.

Old 11-08-2013, 08:22 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
After this weeks episode I think the presidents wife might secretly in all of this trying to kill him. Just her demeanor all of a sudden and a few things she said that got me thinking.
Now that would be a fun twist on things.

Old 11-09-2013, 08:30 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
I like royals twist on things but the dr has the right idea go after his family indeed innocents yeah well so is her family so there is no difference . I will be interested in seeing how all this plays out . Does the presidents wife resent him for her brothers death ? just curious to see if they will play that up ...

Old 11-09-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I like royals twist on things but the dr has the right idea go after his family indeed innocents yeah well so is her family so there is no difference . I will be interested in seeing how all this plays out . Does the presidents wife resent him for her brothers death ? just curious to see if they will play that up ...
Maybe she found out he slept with her sister

Old 11-10-2013, 07:13 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
There are so many stupid sides to this show, but I keep watching. The biggest question is how will they keep it going for seasons?

Old 11-11-2013, 01:17 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
I missed some of (and didn't DVR) last week's episode. How does she know Duncan's father-in-law and how did she find out he's involved with murdering the President? From what I saw, she went to him for advice/help as an old friend (?), then saw Sawyer and put two and two together somehow that the father in law was part of the scheme to kill the President? Lots of bizarre side plots, but I still really like it!

Old 11-11-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I missed some of (and didn't DVR) last week's episode. How does she know Duncan's father-in-law and how did she find out he's involved with murdering the President? From what I saw, she went to him for advice/help as an old friend (?), then saw Sawyer and put two and two together somehow that the father in law was part of the scheme to kill the President? Lots of bizarre side plots, but I still really like it!
He was her lawyer years ago when she killed the man who raped her. She knew Sawyer is the bad guys child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV