Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 09:31 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times

Advertisements

This was the most unromantic finale ever. It has little to do with JP refusing to proclaim his love....lol....It just seemed almost business like...staged.....I don't see Nikki doing much more than becoming a family friend eventually....His family did seem nice, but were warning both ladies consistantly. JP must be a difficult person to live with. His Mom even seemed sort of sad when both ladies insisted....Its Ok....Seriously, when a guys Mom warns you....Consider yourself warned....Imagine if thy say this much on nationwide TV..what the real story must be.
I almost was rooting for Claire....then she let him BS her back into submission when she "confronted him" It was so wierd....she intially said he'd said something very inappropriate..but backed down too fast..This season was total yawn. JP is like a dirty old man..Not one word uttered seemed deeper than sexual chemistry. And the reason he wanted the opera singer is because she didn't want him. She intrigued him.
And..Not at all excited about Andi.....I think she'll be taking folks to task every show....
ADD and Oppositional Defiant IMO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 09:34 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
What a D-bag!! Don't like him at all, Nikki won't stay for long.
Of course she will. That's exactly why he picked her. She's the type to suffer through years of a one-sided, non-committed relationship that is filled with lies, half-truths, double-speak and infidelity.

I get the feeling that they will have the same type of "relationship" that Mary Delgado and bachelor Bryon Velvick had. They dated for years in a tumultuous, domestic abuse laden relationship that ended 5 or 6 years later with no marriage (and several arrests for Mary Delgado).

Old 03-11-2014, 09:40 AM

19 posts, read 18,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Most of the contestants do tend to gain some weight during filming. I doubt they went back and filmed that.
I mean there was an obvious difference in her from their last date to the final scene w/her & Juan Pablo which technically, would've been like the next day. That's why I thought maybe they filmed that scene at a later date for whatever reason.

Old 03-11-2014, 09:49 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
OMG! I stated from Day 1 JP was a box of rocks. Nikki deserves him. I don't remember her acting so naïve as I did with them together on AFTR...........

As soon as I heard JP was going to be next Bachelor, I just cringed. He has nothing upstairs. He can't hold an intelligent conversation. It's OK! If I EVER hear that again I will explode LOL. He minimized everything.

I really had a newfound respect for Claire. I was so happy she told him off when she was exiting! Awesome. Nikki deserves whatever happens. I am sorry but she is his lapdog........He is completely full of himself, one of the most selfish people I have ever come across!! It won't last!! maybe a few months, tops?

I will say JP's brothers/cousins and Dad were actually very nice. Could speak eloquently compared to JP! He made no sense. He mumbled half the time. I had to laugh at one point when he had to ask what "cut to the chase" meant. Watching paint dry was more fun than this awful season. Chris Harrison looked so disgusted! I heard many behind the scenes couldn't stand JP!!!

Andi at least seems halfway decent!

Quote:

So what was the big surprise supposed to be? (The one where Juan Pablo told
the producers about before the show & it didn't happen.)

I've tried
to remain neutral about Juan Pablo, but he was very hard to like during the
'After the Rose' thing. He sounded like he was mad at Chris Harrison & the
Bachelor program. Seans wife said it best when she said, don't bite the hand
that feeds you. They just loaded you up with freebies & free travel,
lodging, food, fame, etc & you're mad at them? Not to mention they brought
Nikki to you.
Everwinter: Good question!! I thought he was going to propose to Nikki............on stage.............but damn he couldn't even blurt out that he loved her!! How sad. She is only 26..............she will learn that this is not a healthy relationship with someone of that caliber...........this guy has anger issues or something........

Last edited by njsocks; 03-11-2014 at 09:57 AM..

Old 03-11-2014, 10:06 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,376,749 times
One website said the inappropriate thing Clare reacted to off camera was JP saying how much he enjoyed having sex with her.
‘The Bachelor’ Finale — Juan Pablo Makes Sexual Comments To Clare - Hollywood Life

IDK. If she did have sex with him, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. I guess she might have been trying to do everything to gain advantage over the others.
I wonder how many girls on this show do have sex with the Bachelor during filming for the purpose of getting a rose. That never gets explicitly mentioned. I suppose some of them may enjoy the "hookup" as much as the bachelor and do it for that reason.

Last edited by kanhawk; 03-11-2014 at 10:31 AM..

Old 03-11-2014, 10:12 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,990 times
Worst bachelor ever! Juan Pablo is not only a sleazy modcut of a man but I feel so awful for his daughter. If he treats woman this way his daughter is in for some terrible times ahead. He is a horrible role model for her and any woman that would choose to be with him would be a horrible role model for the daughter as well.

I had a bad feeling about JP from the get go. He talked down to the women, treated them like they were all children and said some of the dumbest things I have ever heard come out of a guys mouth. My first big red flag was when he refused to kiss certain women and used his daughter as the reason and then turned right around and made out with another woman or even hooked up with Clare. I know some people are saying that they didn't hook up, but twice Clare made comments that made me believe otherwise.

Are women these days really that stupid and gullible to fall for such a sleazy guy? He talks in circles and says nothing. He treats women horribly and then turns his modcut behavior around on them to make them feel like he was the victim. I was really hoping that during last nights show someone would call him out on more than just not saying I love you to Nikki. Honestly, if he doesn't love her, which I guarantee he doesn't because he has no heart, I don't think forcing him to say something to her would be a good idea. She needs to see him for what he is and move on. She could do 100000000000 times better than Juan Pablo. I mean if his family was doing what they could to warn the women against his player behavior, red flags should have gone up for them immediately! They were too blinded by the whole process of this show. Clare should have walked out during the talk they were having the night before and left him to stew in his own juices.

I think JP deserved an modcut kicking last night and I will admit that I was hoping Sean would rush the stage and punch him. He looked like he wanted to. LOL!

If Nikkis parents have any sense, cause we know she certainly doesn't, I hope they see all of this and pull their daughter aside and have a long talk with her about how a man is suppose to treat women.

Last edited by Beretta; 03-11-2014 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: inappropriate language

Old 03-11-2014, 10:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
I missed the part of the show with his family. Sounds like a doozy!

Old 03-11-2014, 10:37 AM

19 posts, read 18,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I missed the part of the show with his family. Sounds like a doozy!
No, it was fine. His mother just told the girls that Juan Pablo could be hyperactive & rude. Hey, she was honest at least! His father was very nice & the girls talked to his cousin as well.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:48 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
... He talks in circles and says nothing...
ITA! He is a user/loser. He chose Nikki 'cause he thinks he has more time with her to mold her into what HE wants since she's 5-6 years younger than Clare. Andi & Sharlene rejected him because they found out early their is no "cerebral connection" with him. He's all about his image/agenda and doesn't really care about anyone else's ideas/input. I wonder how he interacted with Camilla's mother.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:53 AM

1,823 posts, read 2,845,939 times
What I also enjoyed, which was a pleasant surprise, is how emotionally invested Chris Harrison was during the after show. Usually I find him smarmy and arrogant, but last night he was obviously blown away at how egotistical, rude, and detached Juan Pablo is, and he made it very clear that he was on the girls' side. I have never seen him get like that, and it was refreshing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV