Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 06:18 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Is anyone else excited for tonight?
Oh yes! I've been waiting all summer for the show to begin. Watching the promos, it looks like there is some great talent again this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 06:24 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Oh yes! I've been waiting all summer for the show to begin. Watching the promos, it looks like there is some great talent again this year.
I love Caroline!!!!!!

Omgosh, Blake's laugh is like Santa Claus! So cute!

Christina noticed Caroline's little chuckle, so sweet.

Adam told her to never stop smiling! Aww.

The judges are all being so awesome tonight. Love it!

Old 09-23-2013, 07:28 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,491,332 times
They all came out in fightin' shape! Christina looks great, she lost a lot of weight, and I think CeeLo has lost a bit too.

I wondered it that was a design shaved into his hair until I noticed how far it comes down onto his forehead. I hope it's temporary too.

Old 09-23-2013, 07:29 PM

Surprised Caroline picked CeeLo. I'd think a sweet young girl would be scared to death of him. LOL

Old 09-23-2013, 08:11 PM

I'm definitely enjoying more of the singers this season than last. Hard to even choose my favorite, but it's probably Nick the "little white boy" who thinks Adam is handsome. And this is just the first audition show!

Old 09-23-2013, 08:17 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Christina looks great! She has definitely lost weight and Adam looks better than ever!

Old 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,693,489 times
JMO but I didn't get the 4 turn arounds for the last contestant. I didn't think he was that good.

Old 09-23-2013, 11:13 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,885 times
Loved the show tonight!!! Christina looks great and her attitude seemed much better. Less self-absorbed and hopefully she will be a better coach this time.

I loved the Country singer that picked Blake but I am all about the Country music.

I posted a few weeks ago I wondered if the non-country singers would avoid Blake since last season he promptly booted them off his team and he went all country. Tonight he made a point of saying that he wanted a well-rounded team or something like that, R&B, Soul, Country. Anyway so far he has one country singer and that is it.

The Bagel maker (Matt) had an incredible voice...Wow!

Many, many good voices tonight, season is off to a great start!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 12:21 AM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times
Matt Schuler's got a career in music, no matter what. What a voice! He's my fave right now but there are still so many to see. I'm making a list. lol

My mouth still hurts from smiling so much. Loved the show and all the clowning around from the judges. Christina looks so good. She's almost the same weight now as she was when she made the movie, Burlesque. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's show.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:30 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,348,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
They all came out in fightin' shape! Christina looks great, she lost a lot of weight, and I think CeeLo has lost a bit too.

I wondered it that was a design shaved into his hair until I noticed how far it comes down onto his forehead. I hope it's temporary too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Surprised Caroline picked CeeLo. I'd think a sweet young girl would be scared to death of him. LOL

Agree with all! Christina most definitely lost weight and worked out -- she doesn't have the "thunder thighs" she did before. And she kept "the girls" under wraps...hope the tasteful outfits and hairdos continue!

I also didn't know WTH was going on with Ceelo's head... yes, hope it's temporary! Got a kick out of Adam teasing him about the Michael Jackson outfit... I believe it was "Thriller's" ...

Also agree that I thought Caroline would have gone with Blake... I have to say I don't see her going real far though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV