Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2013, 04:27 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times

Advertisements

Wow, you guys are brutal. A
perfect audience for a show like this.lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 05:45 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Wow, you guys are brutal. A
perfect audience for a show like this.lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

:
Amen to that sista

Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Default Dina returning

Dina Manzo Confirms Return to she waited for Caroline to depart and is now returning; along with other newbies

Old 10-30-2013, 05:51 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
Omg!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-30-2013, 06:09 AM

10,176 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Joe Giudice's driver's license fraud case is officially going to trial - on November 19th...

Old 10-30-2013, 09:29 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times
Just heard this morning that:

Dina Manzo is coming back (I could REALLY do without that frozen face!) and there are 3 new women joining the show.

Two are a set of twins and the other has a line of fitness clothing.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Joe Giudice's driver's license fraud case is officially going to trial - on November 19th...
Any word on the other case? There has been no news about it in a while. I would bet anything they're going to wait on the outcome of the driver's license fraud case and then work out some kind of plea deal for the other case after that.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:41 PM

10,176 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Any word on the other case? There has been no news about it in a while. I would bet anything they're going to wait on the outcome of the driver's license fraud case and then work out some kind of plea deal for the other case after that.
Their other Case is next year, I believe it' starts in Feb, if I remember correctly... He's going to get time one way or another in my opinion..

And for Dina coming back - Personally, I don't care.. I thought, I read she was wanting Jacq off the show, before she returned, but maybe that was awhile ago...

Maybe her monies are going dry too..... The show is toast - it needs to be put to bed, like a few seasons ago. Why not bring back Danielle Staub, lmao.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Their other Case is next year, I believe it' starts in Feb, if I remember correctly... He's going to get time one way or another in my opinion..

And for Dina coming back - Personally, I don't care.. I thought, I read she was wanting Jacq off the show, before she returned, but maybe that was awhile ago...

Maybe her monies are going dry too..... The show is toast - it needs to be put to bed, like a few seasons ago. Why not bring back Danielle Staub, lmao.

I'm sure she is. She figured she's make big bucks doing her "party planning" service but that obviously didn't work out. Didn't she also have some kind of "reality" show for a hot second?

I'm also a little confused..... I thought her husband is Greek? Where does she get the last name Manzo from?? I must have missed something somewhere along the line. Caroline is married to a Manzo and that's why her name is Manzo. Did Dina also marry a Manzo somewhere?

She needs the money, that face of hers might be thawing out and she needs a series of booster shots of botox, restalyn, juvederm, etc etc etc.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:56 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,738,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I'm sure she is. She figured she's make big bucks doing her "party planning" service but that obviously didn't work out. Didn't she also have some kind of "reality" show for a hot second?

I'm also a little confused..... I thought her husband is Greek? Where does she get the last name Manzo from?? I must have missed something somewhere along the line. Caroline is married to a Manzo and that's why her name is Manzo. Did Dina also marry a Manzo somewhere?

She needs the money, that face of hers might be thawing out and she needs a series of booster shots of botox, restalyn, juvederm, etc etc etc.
No, her husband is Al's brother, they are Italian.

And if I remember correctly, she & her husband recently separated.

I read this morning that Dina is coming back to be Teresa's friend & confidante, so Jacqui will be out the door soon as well. Considering the legal problems she & her hubby have had, it's probably for the best that she goes home & shuts up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV