Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 06:14 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Teresa Guidice has no shame. She is having a fund raiser to pay her legal fees.

I suggest she sell all her clothes, and her kids stuff at a second hand store. Have a garage sale, maybe live in an apartment, sell her house. Not just ask for handouts.

If only she would do such a thing - Sell her items! She has no shame, is right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ridiculous!!! any person who participates in this is nuts too
Very True... But there's a lot of nuts floating around - praising Teresa!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2013, 06:20 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Is the show over for the season and when is the reunion show?

Old 09-07-2013, 10:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Is the show over for the season and when is the reunion show?

no, last that we saw of them they are at that place in Arizona...................may be the last episode tomorrow night..........???!!??

Old 09-07-2013, 10:36 PM

no clue, try to pull up schedule for tomorrow but no luck. Not sure why

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Old 09-08-2013, 10:08 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
If only she would do such a thing - Sell her items! She has no shame, is right!!!
Sell her stuff for what?

She wasn't having a fund raiser for her defense fund or anything else.

Quote:
Very True... But there's a lot of nuts floating around - praising Teresa!!!
And a lot of nuts who don't do their research....

Old 09-08-2013, 10:56 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times
These Arizona episodes are so boring! I think they are getting close to the end of the season. I hope so, it's been a huge yawn! And they haven't had the annual Porsche fashion yet where everything usually goes crazy.

Old 09-08-2013, 11:04 PM

I can't wait :-)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Old 09-09-2013, 07:43 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Can I just say that I absolutely hated Rosie last season but actually find myself liking her this season?

And Juicy Joe is a bit more tolerable than he was last year?

I must be losing it.

Teresa and Melissa are getting on my nerves in about equal proportion.

Caroline sure seemed awful sleepy in Arizona! She can't hold her head up OR keep her eyes open!

Old 09-09-2013, 01:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Can I just say that I absolutely hated Rosie last season but actually find myself liking her this season?

And Juicy Joe is a bit more tolerable than he was last year?

I must be losing it.

Teresa and Melissa are getting on my nerves in about equal proportion.

Caroline sure seemed awful sleepy in Arizona! She can't hold her head up OR keep her eyes open!

agree on all points.

Caroline could have been as bored as the viewers but as a fellow migraine sufferer I'm inclined to think she had a migraine but didn't want it to be part of the storyline again and she had to keep filming.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:29 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,276,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
agree on all points.

Caroline could have been as bored as the viewers but as a fellow migraine sufferer I'm inclined to think she had a migraine but didn't want it to be part of the storyline again and she had to keep filming.
I get migraines, too. I bet you're right.

I think that Joe Giudice is definitely more tolerable but I think it is very calculated. He knows he's going to need his friends, family and anyone else to help him. He might have even known that more legal problems were coming down the pike, more than just the driving situation. Even if not, impersonating his brother was a big deal as well. And I'm sure he knew he might be tossed out of the country.

I can see Teresa trying to be personable, too, but it's tough for her since she isn't personable to begin with. I'll at least give Joe that; when he wants to be nice he truly is.

Melissa never got on my nerves but she is coming across as pouty in these last episodes. I get that she really is at the end of her rope, though, so it is understandable. But it is a national reality show and it is probably not coming across very well.

Every darn year that goes by, Caroline gets more and more on my nerves. She has as big an ego as Teresa.

I am really feeling bad for Rosie more and more. I was surprised to see that she smoked. That is not very popular anymore and is probably not helping in her quest to find the "one." (Bear in mind that I smoked for YEARS.)

Kathy and Jac are far too nice. I couldn't put up with the people on this show and especially Teresa. I don't know how they do it. Richie sure is obnoxious but Chris is such an excellent husband and father. I'd love to see Kathy put Richie in his place, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV