Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 02:40 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Can I just say that I absolutely hated Rosie last season but actually find myself liking her this season?

Teresa and Melissa are getting on my nerves in about equal proportion.

Caroline sure seemed awful sleepy in Arizona! She can't hold her head up OR keep her eyes open!
Tuned into a repeat of this late at night so I saw this episode. Rosie is so correct when she said as a single person she doesn't hear 'you look nice today', 'great dinner thanks for cooking', daily touch or hugs etc. I so related to her pain last night. I think she will find the one when she stops looking so hard with the exposure from this show I can't believe she is not getting fan offers. Teresa & Melissa are still guarding their words so neither one gets caught in their own lies. As far as Caroline you have to remember there is a 3 hour time difference from NJ to AZ so if they are talking at 10pm AZ time it is really 1am back home she could just be sleepy. As we age it takes us longer to reset our internal clock. She is getting on my nerves pointing out other's faults when she has a few of her own with failed/troubled relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Richie sure is obnoxious. I'd love to see Kathy put Richie in his place, though.
I honestly see Kathy divorcing him one day as she gains confidence in herself more. Does he work? He is so inappropriate all the time especially in mixed company & he is just gross.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 04:22 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Tuned into a repeat of this late at night so I saw this episode. Rosie is so correct when she said as a single person she doesn't hear 'you look nice today', 'great dinner thanks for cooking', daily touch or hugs etc. I so related to her pain last night. I think she will find the one when she stops looking so hard with the exposure from this show I can't believe she is not getting fan offers. Teresa & Melissa are still guarding their words so neither one gets caught in their own lies. As far as Caroline you have to remember there is a 3 hour time difference from NJ to AZ so if they are talking at 10pm AZ time it is really 1am back home she could just be sleepy. As we age it takes us longer to reset our internal clock. She is getting on my nerves pointing out other's faults when she has a few of her own with failed/troubled relationships.

I honestly see Kathy divorcing him one day as she gains confidence in herself more. Does he work? He is so inappropriate all the time especially in mixed company & he is just gross.
I felt the same way when I heard Rosie talk. I'm pretty happy being divorced but it is true, it's nice to hear things like that sometimes.

I'm the same age as Caroline (and Vicki in the OC!) and I would probably be half dead from jet lag, too.

Richie owns a Ferrari or something, right? It seems quite awhile back there was a reference to him owning gas stations or something. Don't quote me on that.

Old 09-09-2013, 05:07 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Is it just me or is Melissa always throwing her hair around, trying to look sexy, as soon as she gets a chance.lol

Old 09-09-2013, 05:13 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Is it just me or is Melissa always throwing her hair around, trying to look sexy, as soon as she gets a chance.lol
Yes, Just like Teresa Licking her Lips when she's lying..

Old 09-09-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
omg you are so right..haha.
You should do this for a living. Read peoples body language and see if they are lying.

Old 09-09-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Hey, is that your son/relative on your profile?

Old 09-10-2013, 01:06 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I felt the same way when I heard Rosie talk. I'm pretty happy being divorced but it is true, it's nice to hear things like that sometimes.

I'm the same age as Caroline (and Vicki in the OC!) and I would probably be half dead from jet lag, too.

Richie owns a Ferrari or something, right? It seems quite awhile back there was a reference to him owning gas stations or something. Don't quote me on that.
I think this is correct. Exxon sued them a few years ago for not paying their bill for gas ordered for 4 mos.

Old 09-10-2013, 04:41 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,983,147 times
Ok. The story line is getting old. Move the hell on Tree and J.lo.
that scene where ALBERT is raising his fist and telling those 2 to stick together, create a united front, blah blah blah....What the hell is this the United Nations over some stupid gossip and jealousy???

Tree acts more like a man than her little brotha!! Throwing the glass? great Dramatics Joe.
Yeah Juicy is acting more humble with each day closer to his sentencing.

Think j.lo going to the horse therapy will be another show?
remember Chris said he got her a session with him?
What a great underhanded dig towards her.
She looked so ungrateful, bored, and spent at her bday dinner.
She is acting like a sulky teenager, who isn't getting her way with her parents.
Notice how she did not want to sing at all this season?
Last season you couldn't shut her up about " being on display, on display,on display.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:52 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
People with fake hair (extensions) tend to play with them a lot, from what I've noticed on that show I watched one season of - Jerseylicious.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:08 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
My grandmother had the same tic.

Stuck her tongue in the corner of her mouth while concentrating or listening or bored with the conversation going on around her.

She wasn't a liar.

My two oldest would do their homework while really licking their lips - to the point their lips would get so chapped they couldn't eat food that was salty or spicy without needing chap stick to finish their meal.

They aren't liars.

It's a bad habit. Not a "tell".

Some people bite their upper lip, some people twirl their hair, some people tap their foot or shake their leg or twirl a pen/pencil when under pressure/uncomfortable/concentrating/nervous. Some people turn bright red in their ears or neck/face.

Doesn't mean they are lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV