Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2014, 02:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
That's true and HILARIOUS!! I clicked on the thing to add to your reputation but I have to spread the love around before they'll let me give you a gold star again.

LOL--just an FYI--when you add rep points to someone it is adding to an accumulated number of points and when member reaches a certain number they get a Gold Star!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 02:34 PM

186 posts, read 193,666 times
Pippyskiddles, so that's where your stars come from? That's funny! I said it as a joke and really had no idea.

Probably because I have no stars. I guess I'm too new.

Thanks for the heads up....I'm still learning!

Old 10-07-2014, 03:49 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Ahhh, just found this on another site. Hope the Judge watched the interview.

"Vinny Politan just posted on FB that if he was the judge, he would summon her back to court, take back the plea deal & send it trial. The judge specifically asks if they understand what they are pleading guilty to. This is NOT good".
I second that emotion. They spat all over their allocution.

Old 10-07-2014, 05:16 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
When you plead guilty in court, the judge asks you if you understand that you're pleading guilty to the crime. They ask if you're pleading guilty because you ARE guilty and a bunch of other questions to ensure you understand what you're doing.

For this numbnutz to go on national television and say she didn't know what she was doing and only pled guilty to get a lower sentence.

I would LOVE to see the judge yank her back to court by her forehead hair and start jury selection on the spot. I wonder how quickly dum dum would understand then?????

Old 10-07-2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
jen, even Joe Giudice started lying on WWHL. He said "the bank just gave me papers to sign and I signed them. I don't know what they said." Andy looked at him and said, "But the papers had the information you gave them." Then Joe said, "We put her down because her credit is better." Then Andy challenged him AGAIN saying something like "You put down false information and that's why it was fraud." Only then did Joe say, "Ya, OK it was me. But she had nuttin' to do wit it."

And Teresa acted like she didn't know there would be a jail sentence when agreeing to a plea deal but later agreed with Joe when he said that the lawyers told them to take the plea deal because sentencing for them would be lighter and if they went to trial and were found guilty they would get ten years for each count they were found guilty of. So of course she knew. They're chronic liars. But they fail because they're not bright chronic liars as some people are.

I honestly don't think the court knows about everything they did and they probably consider themselves lucky.

They're so full of it. You're not walking into a bank for a million dollar loan and just bringing the papers elsewhere for someone else to sign and then bringing them back. Yeah, right. If that's the case, anyone can sign anyone's else's name, bring fake paperwork, etc and get millions of dollars from every bank on the planet!

And how does Teresa have ANY credit??? She's never worked a day in her life other than this tv show and all this was BEFORE RH of NJ

Old 10-07-2014, 05:33 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
When you plead guilty in court, the judge asks you if you understand that you're pleading guilty to the crime. They ask if you're pleading guilty because you ARE guilty and a bunch of other questions to ensure you understand what you're doing.

For this numbnutz to go on national television and say she didn't know what she was doing and only pled guilty to get a lower sentence.

I would LOVE to see the judge yank her back to court by her forehead hair and start jury selection on the spot. I wonder how quickly dum dum would understand then?????

one would think, wouldn't one that they would have had their attys on set telling them what to answer or not and prep them on how to answer xyz. I know people are presented a list of questions prior to such interviews

Old 10-07-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
one would think, wouldn't one that they would have had their attys on set telling them what to answer or not and prep them on how to answer xyz. I know people are presented a list of questions prior to such interviews
Their attorneys are too busy out spending all the money they made off of them! The pleas are done, the sentences have been handed down. Now the attorneys can party it up.

I agree with you, though. You would think the attorneys would advise them to just lay low and keep their mugs off the television until the whole thing is done (including their sentences!). If, however, they insisted on doing the show for the $$$, the attorneys should have had some kind of list of questions or topics that were off limits.

Old 10-07-2014, 06:59 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,345 times
Wow. Finally. They are going to jail. It just boggles the mind how some celebs like OJ can get away with murder and these 2 idiots can't with their fraud case.

OBVIOUSLY these Bravo fame whores doesn't have as much money as OJ, LOOOL. The stupider one is OJ who got away wit murder only to be locked up for something stupid. Wow the legal system is really something huh?!

Just glad these 2 are going to jail they soooooo deserve it. They KNOW they are guilty and honestly pleading guilty to get lesser sentence is the right choice in their case, I think.

I really hope too that PROUD teresa will REALLY be humbled by her experience being an ex con. Like Laurita said - they will live the rest of their lives as ex cons!

Karma really is a bi-atch. And honestly, this is even NOTHING compared to the vile acts of these arrogant tools displayed on their show!!

Old 10-07-2014, 07:58 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
I'm guessing you don't have kids. Kids hear things and they get repeated at school. Nobody has to tell them directly. It's not meant to be mean, it's just repeated. And they go out to the playground where they're running around and talking and no teachers are there to shut down the conversation. It happens more than you think.

Three! All boys, so maybe I'm just not used to them getting involved in gossip or going out of their way to hurt their friends/classmates? They were raised (are still being raised) to never, ever make fun of anyone or hurt anyone's feelings - ever. Now at home, it's a different story with how they torture each other.

Or maybe I'm used to my kids being in a very small school where that kind of stuff gets shut down ASAP?

Old 10-07-2014, 08:47 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
They're so full of it. You're not walking into a bank for a million dollar loan and just bringing the papers elsewhere for someone else to sign and then bringing them back. Yeah, right. If that's the case, anyone can sign anyone's else's name, bring fake paperwork, etc and get millions of dollars from every bank on the planet!

And how does Teresa have ANY credit??? She's never worked a day in her life other than this tv show and all this was BEFORE RH of NJ
Right, when you close on that loan, you have to provide proof you are who you say you are.

What I'm wondering is how they got these loans through a bank? Where is the underwriter who didn't do his/her homework? Where is the mortgage broker? Did they not use a lawyer? I have yet to close on a loan without the underwriter needed additional info or questioning something or other.

Teresa did work, remember? She was a buyer for some store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV