Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2014, 06:13 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-CityRelo View Post
I know Theresa and Joe looked like they were doing fine together on the interviews, but I think once Theresa has all that time to think in jail, she's going to start blaming him for her situation. I feel bad for her kids. Hopefully Joe will have his mom or Theresa's mom move in to take care of them, because I can't see him doing all the cooking and stuff. Maybe I'm naive, but I do feel bad for Theresa about the jail time. I don't know if she knew what she was doing, but I can tell she is scared and wants to be there for her kids. I couldn't understand how/why Joe was smiling and laughing while answering some of Andy's questions. It was pretty shocking that he could be so carefree. I mean this is some serious sh*t!
How can you feel bad for her??? She knew exactly what she was doing, giving phony W2s and signing off on documents she had no business signing. Let's not forget about the bankruptcy fraud. Did she not know that the entire filing was a huge LIE? Hiding assets, etc??

Is she going to claim she's just a dumb Italian housewife who stays home all day making meatballs and just signs any papers her husband puts in front of her or just lies to banks and bankruptcy courts because her husband tells her to? I'm not buying it. That 'ho was out dropping thousands upon thousands IN CASH to buy furniture (over 100K) and all those fugly clothes for her kids. She can't possibly believe that was her "spending money"

She wasn't thinking about her kids when she was perpetrating these crimes..... I DO feel badly for the kids because they shouldn't have to be put through any of this. Theresa was so busy being "fabulous" that she forgot about protecting her children and doing the right thing. She should have wanted to be there for them badly enough to NOT steal money and perpetrate frauds against banks and the courts!

Do you know that this moron had her hair and makeup professionally done before going to court so her mug shot would look good for TV and the tabloids?!?! Are you KIDDING ME????? Sahe should have been spending every possible second with her children instead of wanting to make sure she looks "ahhh maaaazzzzing" for her mug shot! MORON!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2014, 12:46 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Watched the second part of the interview today. So what was with Teresa trying to speak and telling Joe to let her answer the question, several times? Never thought she was that bright, but she may be smarter than Joe when it comes to the interviews. I think she was alarmed a couple of times, trying to shut him down.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:57 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Watched the second part of the interview today. So what was with Teresa trying to speak and telling Joe to let her answer the question, several times? Never thought she was that bright, but she may be smarter than Joe when it comes to the interviews. I think she was alarmed a couple of times, trying to shut him down.
I think the light is slowly breaking for her. She wants to take more control of the flow of her life but he's not ready to stand down or willing to respect her. She's breaking the rules of their marriage where he's the star and she's the cheerleader.

Old 10-11-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I think the light is slowly breaking for her. She wants to take more control of the flow of her life but he's not ready to stand down or willing to respect her. She's breaking the rules of their marriage where he's the star and she's the cheerleader.

I have a feeling when Joe goes in to do his time, she's going to file for divorce. Much as I dislike Theresa, I think she may be finally coming out of the haze and is seeing just how serious this is and how Joe failed to protect his family or support his family ($$$ wise) and they had to steal to maintain their phony lifestyle.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:32 PM

186 posts, read 193,640 times
I don't think Theresa is bright enough to question anything. I think she believes her husband is brilliant and knows all there is to know about finances and business. I'm sure it wasn't her who came up with the idea of charging people $25 IN CASH for her autograph at these book signings. That's all Joe. He's as slick as a snake and she's as dopy as a doorknob.

Of course Melissa didn't have much of a story line - they didn't show much of them at all. It was all Dina, Theresa, Amber and the twins and their guys. I'd rather see the Wakile's than watch them every week. And Rosie!!!

If they want the tears and the dramatic wailing after hearing the sentences, they should just put a camera on Amber and be done with it. I'm sure she fainted, started pounding her feet and fists on the floor and began crying "WHY????" as soon as she heard.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:53 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,591,427 times
I'm with you. Just not feeling these newbies on the show. And that goes for Dina. She seems the fakest of them all with her zen crap

Old 10-11-2014, 02:14 PM

I wish @BravoAndy would do an interview with DANIELLE STAUB and get her opinion on these scummy criminals --- you know, Theresa, who called her a "Prostitution HUUUUUAAAAAAA" and the whole crew who accused Danielle of being a huge criminal (when, in reality, she wasn't) and WHO ends up doing federal prison time??? The biggest mouth in the group.

As for Dina? She's as phony as they come. And what's up with her FACE? It's frozen. Doesn't she see how absurd she looks? Yikes.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:06 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
Preach it Amisi! Tre absolutely knew what was going on. I totally believe Joe agreed to fall on the sword for both of them, and Tre is stunned the Judge didn't buy it. Tre is ignorant, but she's not dumb and she's sly as a fox. I still say she knew all about contracts when she would be making money, she also knew about them when she was lying and thieving.

When Tre was hushing Joe, it was because he admitted they had the money they were supposed to pay before going to court. Tre said they didn't. She still cant be honest, just like she was still lying to the Judge about their assets in court. Now that took a lot of nerve and stupidity.

I'm glad Bravo is filming early. I'm hoping SOMEONE on the dang show admits Joe & Tre are crooks, and deserve prison time. I wont hold my breath though. I hope Bravo refuses to give in to Dina's demands. I'd tell her to take a hike. The way she felt about Danniel <sp>, is the way she should feel about her bestie. At least D. wasn't a felon.

Its a shame Tre and Joe are still making a bundle from Bravo after all the crimes they've committed. I hate to see crime pay. I truly believe they hid a HUGE bunch of cash, probably in Italy. That's why they have no problem with moving there. That's probably been the plan all along anyway. Someone needs to audit every penny they stole, and every penny they spent. I'm terrible at math, but how are you broke and defaulting on 13mil. after all the dough they've brought in? I smell a rat.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:20 PM

186 posts, read 193,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
When Tre was hushing Joe, it was because he admitted they had the money they were supposed to pay before going to court. Tre said they didn't. She still cant be honest, just like she was still lying to the Judge about their assets in court. Now that took a lot of nerve and stupidity.

Am I the only one who doesn't remember this? I know she shhhh'd him when they were talking about how the items they owned went from $60K to $25K in value. And she did it again when Andy asked him what he thinks will happen with his upcoming court date in November for stolen identity of his brother to get a drivers license. But I don't remember him admitting they had the money they were supposed to pay before going to court.

Amisi, that would be funny, but to make it equal payback, wouldn't Bravo have to put Theresa and Danielle together in a room so Danielle could call her a common criminal and then flip the table while T and J's kids watched? Not that I would want that, I wouldn't, but Theresa had no regard for Danielle's children that day. And I think with Theresa, being called common would wound her more than being called a criminal...lol.

That short little meatball can drink 3 or 4 bottles a night???? ("with someone else") No wonder she's freaking out about him taking care of their children. And her comment that he drinks after the kids go to bed at 8:00 isn't helping things. First of all....what 13 year old goes to bed at 8:00? And secondly, even if he's up until midnight, he drinks all of that in four hours? T, you just made him look worst, not better!

Old 10-11-2014, 05:29 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,647,422 times
Both Tre and Joe are poorly educated...but they're not dumb...just ignorant...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV