Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:01 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Anyone still watch this show? I just watched the season finale! No spoiler, just two words...Holy Sh*t!!!!!
Thats what I'm sayin, it was amazing. It seems that all the crime drama shows are killing of a main character in the finale. I just hope its not the girl who is pregnant.

This show is dark but I do love it. The profiling stuff has always fascinated me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2008, 06:20 AM

889 posts, read 2,406,418 times
DAMN IT I missed it because of American Idol!!!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:51 AM

909 posts, read 3,363,413 times
Okay, no spoilers! I taped it last night, so I won't get to watch it til this afternoon!

Old 05-22-2008, 05:10 PM

You guys that are INTO TV like I am, need to get a DVR or a TIVO. I never miss a program. There are even times when there are three things on I want to watch. I let my TIVO record two of them and then I go in the other room and watch the third one. It also allows me to watch them whenever I want. AND with something complicated like LOST, I can watch it when I can concentrate.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
When I have more than 1 show on that I want to watch, I just watch the one that isn't viewable on the computer the next day. Maybe someday I will get my VCR/DVR fixed and I will be able to record again. Until then I am doing okay watching tv on my computer. Like tomorrow I will be able to watch Supernatural finale. LOL that's one of my "guilty pleasures"! Tee-hee, I am not your "typical" grandmother! I used to love Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Alley McBeal, Felicity, Angel, Xena, Hercules. The body may be old but I'm not!

Old 05-23-2008, 07:18 AM

889 posts, read 2,406,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
You guys that are INTO TV like I am, need to get a DVR or a TIVO. I never miss a program. There are even times when there are three things on I want to watch. I let my TIVO record two of them and then I go in the other room and watch the third one. It also allows me to watch them whenever I want. AND with something complicated like LOST, I can watch it when I can concentrate.
I got the first tivo and a lifetime membership when it came out and I can only record one show at a time. But I used to be able to watch another show through the VCR while I tivo'd something else...suddenly Verizon Fios stopped my VCR from getting a signal because it's not digital?? So I haven't gotten this cord I need to change that....of course you never think of fixing something till you NEED IT!

We're a one TV house....this way when we watch TV we watch together

Old 05-23-2008, 08:16 AM

909 posts, read 3,363,413 times
Okay finished watching the season finale. Almost jumped out of my chair! I was NOT expecting that at all!

Old 05-23-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestramommy View Post
Okay finished watching the season finale. Almost jumped out of my chair! I was NOT expecting that at all!
No kidding, neither did I.

Now whats your guess for who it was in the truck?

Old 05-23-2008, 10:00 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
I would need to watch it again because it happened so fast and unexpectedly, I need to watch that last scene again because it means TWO people are dead. We were seeing eveyone except what'shisname, the black agent, (CRS happening here!) shutting the passenger's side and the driver then turned the key...BAM! Maybe JJ and he were in the same vehicle? That would be a shame.

Old 05-23-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I would need to watch it again because it happened so fast and unexpectedly, I need to watch that last scene again because it means TWO people are dead. We were seeing eveyone except what'shisname, the black agent, (CRS happening here!) shutting the passenger's side and the driver then turned the key...BAM! Maybe JJ and he were in the same vehicle? That would be a shame.
I know who your talking about and I'm having brain fart as well. He used to be on my soap opera but there has been no word in the soap mags that he is leaving prime time. You never know though. I am hoping its the head guy that took Mandy Patinkin, I never got too attached to him so I won't miss him much but everyone else I really like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV