Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2013, 12:16 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
This is by far the bet season ever!
Best line tonight: "You broke Stevie"

I wish it was two hours long.

I never used an Ouija Board, looks kind a creepy. People say never ever have one of those in your house!
I could go for 2 hours too, Tom.

I used to use one when I was a kid. I would not have one in my house now.

Can't wait to see Stevie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2013, 06:20 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Good episode.

Cordelia finally sees thru her husband and he is cold busted. I was hoping Fiona would cast a spell on him, but I think if he doesn't deliver the "heads", Marie will do something far worse.

The ax man, reminds me of 666 Park Ave, there was an ax man there too, but never the less scary, and from previous years as well.

We played with Ouija boards as children, always had one. I think as kids it is all power of suggestion that moves to the letters.........................I think???????? I have often thought of buying one again, and sit at my kitchen table at night, alone with a candle lit to see what happens.........but I haven't gotten to it yet.....

Missed Kathy Bates a lot, she kills me.

Madison is alive, she doesn't remember Fiona killing her.
Spaulding, they get him, he is good, he can play with them as well, that's why after all these years he is still there. He knows how to play the game, and they know it.

Couldn't believe Hank is part of Marie's team, and that he is there for only observatory purposes. Wonder how he got connected with her to to this? Now we know he ain't getting anyone's head....................

Kyle still reminds me of Adam from "Dark Shadows", same thing. Built monster, no vocabulary. Did appreciate seeing his butt if even for a bit. Oh, a bit of a butt.. LOL

Fiona is away a lot, like others have stated, I am assuming she has cancer or something to that effect. Yeah, just rip the IV line out of your arm. No one will see that. I did like that she said to the lady, you will make the wedding, go and buy your dress. We are seeing some vulneribilities in Fiona.

Misty is going to make Myrtle come back to life, it is only a matter of time, love it. Imagine planting a person in their back yard? I would have a row of Vin Diesel's growing in my petunia bed, if I could.....

Other than missing Delphine this episode, it was good.

Old 11-17-2013, 06:31 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
I'll have to go back and watch but I thought Myrtle admitted to throwing the acid?
Myrtle said she would admit to it, because that is what Fiona wanted. Or something of the sort. She didn't do it.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:15 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,460,429 times
With regard to the Ouija Board, I'm with Queenie on this one. I remember WAY back when the movie the Exorcist came out and scared the bejeezus out of all of us. We were talking about the movie at school when one of the younger nuns heard us. We were trying to figure out why Linda Blair had been possessed - could it happen to any of us? She was just an innocent girl. The nun replied that she invited evil in when she was playing with the Ouija Board at the beginning of the movie. Gasp!! Whether true or false - from that day to this - I will clear out of a house if I see one of those things around! There's some bad mamba jamba in those things...

Old 11-17-2013, 08:33 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,093,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I could go for 2 hours too, Tom.
There's a precedent for this on FX. All but a couple of Sons of Anarchy's 10 episodes so far this season have been 90 minutes (so about 60-70 minutes run time). I think FX is a great network in that they'll work with the creative team putting the show together. If the AHC team said they needed more time, they'd probably get it.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
With regard to the Ouija Board, I'm with Queenie on this one. I remember WAY back when the movie the Exorcist came out and scared the bejeezus out of all of us. We were talking about the movie at school when one of the younger nuns heard us. We were trying to figure out why Linda Blair had been possessed - could it happen to any of us? She was just an innocent girl. The nun replied that she invited evil in when she was playing with the Ouija Board at the beginning of the movie. Gasp!! Whether true or false - from that day to this - I will clear out of a house if I see one of those things around! There's some bad mamba jamba in those things...
Like I said, I "played" with the Ouija board with my friends. Now I'll tell you why I would never have one in my house again....

One day the Ouija spelled out "Captain Howdy" as the "person" we were talking with. (this is in the 60's) What was the name of the entity that over took Reagan in the Exorcist? Wasn't it "Captain Howdy"? Now, this is before the movie came out. I was reading the book. The book spooked me so bad that I walked to the end of the street and threw the book off the cliff over looking the Atlantic. I walked back up the street and there was the book on my front step! No word of a lie. This happened. I took the book and burned it in the trash can. (we could burn rubbish then) I never finished the book and didn't know what happened until a couple years later a g/f and I went to see the movie. I can't even make myself associate with people who profess to be Wiccan. I'm that scared of messing around with "stuff".

Old 11-18-2013, 08:08 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,248,755 times
You guys are right, this season is not scary to me at all but it is really, really good. From a writing/storyline perspective, I have to say it's the best of the 3. The first season scared the wits out of me. Maybe I'm getting immune to Falchuk/Murphy's attemp to scare me

Old 11-18-2013, 01:59 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Good episode.

Cordelia finally sees thru her husband and he is cold busted. I was hoping Fiona would cast a spell on him, but I think if he doesn't deliver the "heads", Marie will do something far worse.

The ax man, reminds me of 666 Park Ave, there was an ax man there too, but never the less scary, and from previous years as well.

We played with Ouija boards as children, always had one. I think as kids it is all power of suggestion that moves to the letters.........................I think???????? I have often thought of buying one again, and sit at my kitchen table at night, alone with a candle lit to see what happens.........but I haven't gotten to it yet.....

Missed Kathy Bates a lot, she kills me.

Madison is alive, she doesn't remember Fiona killing her.
Spaulding, they get him, he is good, he can play with them as well, that's why after all these years he is still there. He knows how to play the game, and they know it.

Couldn't believe Hank is part of Marie's team, and that he is there for only observatory purposes. Wonder how he got connected with her to to this? Now we know he ain't getting anyone's head....................

Kyle still reminds me of Adam from "Dark Shadows", same thing. Built monster, no vocabulary. Did appreciate seeing his butt if even for a bit. Oh, a bit of a butt.. LOL

Fiona is away a lot, like others have stated, I am assuming she has cancer or something to that effect. Yeah, just rip the IV line out of your arm. No one will see that. I did like that she said to the lady, you will make the wedding, go and buy your dress. We are seeing some vulneribilities in Fiona.

Misty is going to make Myrtle come back to life, it is only a matter of time, love it. Imagine planting a person in their back yard? I would have a row of Vin Diesel's growing in my petunia bed, if I could.....

Other than missing Delphine this episode, it was good.
LMAO! Me too!

Old 11-18-2013, 02:03 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Me three ... Ouija boards are not to be messed with. They are portals to the spirit world that can be used by inhuman evil spirits to get into our world and cause lots of trouble (hauntings, possessions). People should not play with them.

Old 11-18-2013, 02:04 PM

302 posts, read 368,635 times

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Like I said, I "played" with the Ouija board with my friends. Now I'll tell you why I would never have one in my house again....

One day the Ouija spelled out "Captain Howdy" as the "person" we were talking with. (this is in the 60's) What was the name of the entity that over took Reagan in the Exorcist? Wasn't it "Captain Howdy"? Now, this is before the movie came out. I was reading the book. The book spooked me so bad that I walked to the end of the street and threw the book off the cliff over looking the Atlantic. I walked back up the street and there was the book on my front step! No word of a lie. This happened. I took the book and burned it in the trash can. (we could burn rubbish then) I never finished the book and didn't know what happened until a couple years later a g/f and I went to see the movie. I can't even make myself associate with people who profess to be Wiccan. I'm that scared of messing around with "stuff".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV