Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2013, 08:42 AM

29,667 posts, read 34,184,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
And whats up with Zoe.. all of a sudden shes this big wanna be bad azz witch! When the show first started she was like a lil wall flower now its like a complete 180.. I don't know how i feel about her wanting to take over everything all the time. .
And her new-found power is kind of amazing since, at a school for young witches, they never actually have lessons or tutorials or anything.

This is kind of the point in the Ryan Murphy show where everything falls apart, plotwise. Like, if Nan can read minds, how come she had no idea that Fiona killed Madison, Myrtle didn't kill Madison, Spaulding had Madison locked up in the attic, Cordelia's married to a witch hunter, etc. They can't all be that great at cloaking their thoughts, at least all the time. Or Kathy Bates was a hateful cow, then suddenly she and Queenie are BFFs, then suddenly Queenie turns on her? Okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2013, 09:43 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,159,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Who is Zack?
That blonde frat dude. It's Zack, isn't it?

What a tortured, pointless plot line.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:02 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,159,530 times
Kyle is the fratboy. I have no problem with his character...Evan Peters is good eye candy.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:37 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,159,565 times
Kyle! Sorry...don't know why I thought Zack.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:46 AM

7,332 posts, read 5,451,126 times
Kyle is like the characters who came back from the dead in the movie Pet Semetary. Although he did seem calmer after having sex with Madison.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:59 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,761,683 times
Just finished watching the new eppie. This one kinda had it all. Murder, truths being told, revenge being taken and freaky 3 way action. What more could you ask for? Two things are clear. Fiona is fading fast and Zoe is no longer the frightened mousy little girl she was when she 1st got there. Is she the future supreme? What side is Queeny really on? Will Fiona pay for all the wrong she's done? Time will tell.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:54 PM

18,381 posts, read 31,494,900 times
I can do without the whole Kyle storyline. Yawn, boring. I don't even find him attractive to look at.

I didn't see Fiona's hair falling out, I saw he with the buzzer, but wasn't sure she was doing with it.

Spaulding situation, I too didn't know why she killed him, how is she going to explain that. There he is dead, with tongue....Maybe she was thinking he would be only loyal to Fiona?

Delphine was a horrible woman, simply horrible. But, we all love Kathy Bates, I enjoy when she is on. Her and Queenie becoming BFF is fun to watch, the drive thru, eating McDonalds, LOL.....but Marie wanted her. Delphine's face when she heard her name being called by Marie was priceless.......and then Queenie calls her a dumb bytch. LOL......What is this about Queenie having second thoughts about Delphine?, The last I saw of Delphine, she was in a metal cage like thing, and Marie handed Queenie a sharp thingy.
While we all know she was so cruel, I would like to see her punishment really bad.

I could have done without seeing a three way, whatever.....

Ax man, not getting his storyline. He is a warlock, perhaps...that is why he helped Fiona when she was a child with the falling bookcase...the other girl deserved it.

Somethings I am a little confused about.

Old 11-25-2013, 09:32 AM

4,530 posts, read 5,121,022 times
I'm really enjoying this season. It's MUCH better that last season. Still not up to the level of season 1 but there still lots of shows to go.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:34 AM

5 posts, read 4,628 times
This season is my all time favorite, it's too bad the seasons are so short.

Old 11-27-2013, 02:50 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,761,683 times
nightcrawler

The Ax Man isn't a warlock. He was a serial killer whose ghost somehow got trapped in the house after the witch class of 1919 killed him. Zoey set him free. The question is since he was a ghost how did he come back to life. Whatever happens to Delphine is more than deserved after the things she did in her old life. Fiona deserves pretty much the same fate but will it happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV