Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 01:43 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Tamra is my favorite one. I know I've said it before but I like that she and Simon have a normal relationship and that they obviously really love each other and HAVE FUN together. I'm glad she's finally seeing her son like Simon does. Although I do have to say - they don't support him. He has a job and pays for his own stuff, so if he doesn't want to do anything else w/ his life, then oh well.

The new one was BORING. I tuned her out.

Gretchen's doing what she has to in order to be included in the will. That's it. Period.

I'm sick of Vicki. I want Jeana to get a grip, get some counseling and stop being a doormat.

I could have sworn that Gretchen has a little 7 or 8 year old girl???
The new girl is painful to watch, too much plastic surgery too much sun and the clothes she wears are too "young" for her. All the ladies make the clothes look cheap. But I did like the one Gretchen tried on the black one with the white strappy designs really nice on her.

Gretchen looked so scared when she had to learn how to feed the hubby/boyfriend with the IV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 08:03 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
The new girl is painful to watch, too much plastic surgery too much sun and the clothes she wears are too "young" for her. All the ladies make the clothes look cheap. But I did like the one Gretchen tried on the black one with the white strappy designs really nice on her.

Gretchen looked so scared when she had to learn how to feed the hubby/boyfriend with the IV
I know. Looking at her it was like........ I'm trying to pinpoint EXACTLY what it is that is just wrong. She has had TOO much plastic surgery to the point that it has not helped, it is OBVIOUS, made it worse and it has AGED HER!

Did you see the clip for next week when the mom is trying on a dress and asks her daughter? The daughter says, "we are the same size*itch". I liked how they talked about hangover cures as well and the kid is only 17

I can imagine I'd be just as scared myself. Afraid that I'm going to do something wrong that will hurt them. If your squemish about needles it can make it all the worse.

That black dress w/ the white looked GREAT on her.

Tamara - has anyone else noticed that she looks MUCH BETTER and more "realistic" in the regular video shots but in the ones w/ her alone in front of the camera she doesn't look that good?

Old 12-19-2008, 10:15 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I won't answer post by post after last night's show because so far I agree with all that has been said---EXCEPT the Vicki taking her kids away thing. Vicki annoys me to no end and if I am watching and have one nerve left, she tramples all over it. However.......I went through the exact thing with my lkids after I got out of a marriage filled with rage,drug abuse and physical abuse(from him) and even through all that I always let him know where we were. he abused me not the kids so I felt they would be unharmed in going to see him,etc. Problem with some guys are they don't want to put forth any effort. it's easier to let another man or just the mom raise the kids. If Vicki's ex had wanted to see the kids,talk to the kids, write letters to them, be a dad to them-he damn sure could have. There is never an excuse to not stay in contact with your kids. You fight for that right-if you give a ****. Contacting them after they are grown is bull**** too. I know of absent parents who do that. Some say it's never too late-that is total BS. They lost the right to a relationship with them by not being there for them early on. I have no sympathy for these so called parents. There is a special place in hell for them.
You are exactly right! He just wanted to use that as an excuse. There are men out there who won't let their children be taken away easily. There are rules in place to prevent one parent from taking the children away from the other. Especially clear across the country. He could have went to court. Vicki would have had to prove that the move was necessary for her and her children to have a better life.

Maybe he didn't want to pay child support, so he didn't rock the boat.

Old 12-20-2008, 05:55 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I know. Looking at her it was like........ I'm trying to pinpoint EXACTLY what it is that is just wrong. She has had TOO much plastic surgery to the point that it has not helped, it is OBVIOUS, made it worse and it has AGED HER!

Did you see the clip for next week when the mom is trying on a dress and asks her daughter? The daughter says, "we are the same size*itch". I liked how they talked about hangover cures as well and the kid is only 17

I can imagine I'd be just as scared myself. Afraid that I'm going to do something wrong that will hurt them. If your squemish about needles it can make it all the worse.

That black dress w/ the white looked GREAT on her.

Tamara - has anyone else noticed that she looks MUCH BETTER and more "realistic" in the regular video shots but in the ones w/ her alone in front of the camera she doesn't look that good?
I agree Tamra is the best looking one. She hasn't gone overboard with the plastic surgery...yet. lol

Yeah the hangover cures was a bit cringeworthy, I'd slap the taste out of my underaged daughters mouth lol

Old 12-23-2008, 11:40 AM

635 posts, read 1,686,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Exactly! Looks like one wrong expression and it will just fly off and hit the wall - so tight. She looks a little addicted to surgery. I feel sorry for her in that respect because she probably has a really adorable personality but its all hemmed up, literally.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:38 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
I'm SO not looking forward to Vicky tonight.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:46 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,786,757 times
I can't believe Tamara went off the handle for Ryan's tattoo.
It was just uncalled for.
She looked like a fool. "It's not right!" and just cussing at her son. ::shakes head::

I personally can't wait to get a tattoo on the inside of my lip.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:58 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
I didn't see anyone on that boat in a life jacket; especially the little children! Wonder who,if anyone, was keeping an eye on those kids while the adults(ha!) were getting drunk? Things like that get me soo angry. Leave the children home with a responsible babysitter if the so called adults can't act responsible themselves around the children!
Lynne's daughter, Raquel, is a spoiled rotten,hateful brat and like says like toooo many times. I don't believe in slapping kids around but Raquel is evidence of what happens when you don't. Her-I could slap.
Vicki-grow the hell up with your Frankie crap. Idiots.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:52 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
That whole boat trip was HORRIBLE!!! That would give me a headache. Taking beer bongs while your KIDS ARE PRESENT!?!?!?! We have a lakehouse and have parties and all but they are almost church like compared to what that was like. And little kids PRESENT!?!?!? True, no life jackets. At least Tamara did say a few times she had to go watch her kids and could not have a drink.

URGH, Vicki and Frankie........... get over it will ya. I like what Jeana said, funny to see Vicki's group of 15 huddled over a table for 5. She knew Jeana was coming. She could have ASKED HER AHEAD OF TIME IF SHE WAS BRINGING ANYONE!!! Then not said a word and at least have been prepared for it and just GOTTEN OVER IT! Childish.

Lynn........... this woman is just SICK! She needs help. She doesn't realize that she is NOT doing her kids ANY favors by doing all of this for them and treating them like this. Her daughter sits on TV AND TELLS EVERYONE SHE DID DRUGS AND POT?!?!?!?!?! At least the manager would not serve them. Her trying to tell her she couldn't have a sip of her mimosa because she wasn't 18.... PUH-LEASE!!!

I'm not going to be able to take much of Lynn.

Gretchen........ you can tell she does care. Tough one for sure to crack here.

Old 12-24-2008, 12:59 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
W.O.W.

Tamara needs a reality check. The way she reacted to her sons tattoo was like she'd just seen someone get murdered right in front of her. Whatever! Guess in her book it's okay to put silicone into a body.. but not ink! Hypocrite.

And I'd have liked to have been the one to throw a football at Vicki's head. I'm just sayin' is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV