Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2010, 04:51 PM

35 posts, read 41,268 times

Advertisements

I just thought of something while reading the comments on People site...When people at the party were teasing Slade about putting a ring on Gretchen's finger.He said 'She already has one, my question is why would she continue to wear the ring while she is living with Slade. seems inappropriate to me,,Plus everyone knows Slade did not give her the ring..she'll be lucky to get a ring from a cracker Jack box on his income..hmmm, or a cigar ring..go figure..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 11:31 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
You're right Aptor, never argue with drunk people lol!

Old 03-07-2010, 10:37 AM

121 posts, read 221,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
It was such a sad train wreck. Tamra is finally cracking YAY! lol! I was really proud of Kara the way she handled talking with Alexa, and the dress Kara wore was so pretty! I've always liked Jeana's kids for the most part because they are so well rounded. I see Alexis had to coverup her body on the season finale so she wouldn't look like a hypocrite

I agree Alexis' mom looks messed up right now. I think they said it was two-weeks out, right?
What possessed Lauri and her husband to show up? lol!

I'm so over the OC bring on the NYC heffers! lol!!

A poster on another forum made a comment to the effect that Jugs mom now looks like a 60 year old replica of her! Maybe her surgeon is limited in the "look" he can do. I do agree with that poster, she just looks awful and to make matters worse she is starting to act like her too! o my o my

Old 03-07-2010, 11:20 AM

1,439 posts, read 2,919,146 times
I thought Alexis mom ended up looking like New York Socialite Jocely Wildenstein....

Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 AM

35 posts, read 41,268 times
Unhappy Oh Lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
I thought Alexis mom ended up looking like New York Socialite Jocely Wildenstein....
That is just scary! Yikes.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:10 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
WTH??? Is that picture real? I don't exactly live in the land of natural beauty and aging gracefully, but I can't imagine anyone around here going to such bizarre extremes!

Old 03-07-2010, 03:12 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,919,146 times
What little they showed of Alexis mom, all I could think of was those slanty pulled too tight eyes. And it did remind me of Jocylen "Cat Woman" Wildenstein. Took 3 million dollars to carve that face up to look that way.
And btw, anyone notice that they hardly put the camera on Tamaras son cause he looks like a skinny meth addict?

Old 03-07-2010, 08:05 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
I can't stop laughing at that picture...that woman always tripped me out!

I too am tired of Frank and Lynne's excuses for the girls. They both need bifocals if they didn't catch them sneaking alcohol in flippin' water bottles. Hello....how long has that tradition been around!?! Maybe they didn't go to college or never went to parties so that may be new to them. I just want to give Frank a big hug...I suppose he just wanted to make his girls all happy so he kept giving and couldn't stop when their needs outweighed his wallet.

Every time those girls come on TV, I want to jump on the screen and slap them in the mouths. I hated Raquel up until this season...Alexa is the one I don't like now. And why did Frank and Lynne act all concerned during the party about them drinking? Did they think it'd actually make them look bad on national TV? I guess no one told them they've looked a mess from their debut.

Alexis's mother looked older and worse after surgery. I'm sorry....they should've left her as she was. Unfortunately, she's fallen victim to Alexis and her addiction.

Jim is ugly. There's nothing attractive about him. Not even his eyes. Not even his hands.

Tamra's lightened up this season, so I felt a little badly for her during the episode. I know it's tasteless to talk about such things at a party, but the way Simon talked to her in the limo, I just don't think it was possible for her to have a fake smile going on when her happiness was being tested like that. I've not really cared for Simon, so I don't feel bad they're divorcing.

I never really cared for Lauri either, but I liked the concern she showed for Gretchen....whether it was authentic is up in the air.

Gretchen and Slade's clothes were a bit off for the occasion, but I just love Gretchen! I agree that she would be fun to hang with. I should've registered for that shopping spree Bravo's advertised because she and I could've had a good time together on our spree!

It was good to see Jeana, but I could've done without Shane. Kara did an excellent job of uplifting Alexa. Maybe Kara would've done a better job of being that "ear" as opposed to Gretchen because they're closer in age, but I bet Alexa would've blown Kara off too.

Vicki's son is getting hotter and hotter everytime I see him, but I agree that she's not the best person to evaluate people's parenting skills. She does a lot better than Lynne, but her children--hot Michael in particular--have said some not so nice things right in front of her too. I am a little older than the OC kids, but I still wouldn't say a cuss word in front of my mother unless I was directly quoting something I heard.

I hope the reunion's good. Don't forget it's Wednesday AND Thursday--two episodes...the husbands will join the wives on Thursday per Andy Cohen (another hottie).

Old 03-08-2010, 12:10 AM

Andy is a hotti-potati lol~! Love his hairy chest

Old 03-08-2010, 12:11 AM

Oh I forgot, Shane is hotter than Michael...sorry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV