Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2009, 04:34 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,389 times

Advertisements

Jeana was the only person I HAD respect for on this show.After Last Night,My respect went to 0%.~~How can I respect a woman that sits back and let her son treat her like dirt on TV.Get a backbone lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 04:35 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,312,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock.

clink
Did you see Vicki drinking her wine the night they went out drinking and met the husband's friend at the bar?? Ok, I wanted a glass of wine right there with her.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:36 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,389 times
Oh yeah,I almost forgot,If U have 18 and 16 year old daughters,Why in the world will U need a housekeeper for?

USELESS KIDS!!

Old 01-30-2009, 06:49 PM

623 posts, read 1,541,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Shane - in his 20's and still playing in the minors. Good bet we won't be seeing him play any major league ball in his lifetime.
What? Players drafted out of high school or junior college (like he was) spend an average of 4-6 years in the minors before they reach the Majors. 2009 will be year 4 for him and granted he'll probably be 2 or 3 classification levels away from the Majors, its not a good bet at all.

Edit: I'll also add that he's listed at 6'3". Regardless if this is an exaggeration, meaning he may be at most a few inches shorter, he'd be A LOT bigger if he was on roids. He looks to weigh no more than 200 lbs. He looks and probably works out like a typical, rule abiding pro athlete should. With his height, he'd be HUGE if he was on roids. And would have a lot of acne to show too.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:09 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statefan View Post
I felt really sorry for Jeana last night. She has been treated so bad for the biggest part of her life. She seems to think it is an excuse for her son's behavior. Maybe she will see this and realize how bad it really is! There is no excuse for a grown boy (or any child for that matter), to talk to their mother in that fashion. Shane and Colton seemed to feed off each other when it came to talking back to their mom. And the way Colton talked to Vicki...insane!

Even though I dislike Vicki, I do agree with her on the kids sleeping together. It might be going on, but not in my house, under my roof, until you are married. That being said, I find it quite ironic she makes a big to do about that, but goes and hangs all over other men, "my boobs are ready to come out and play", while she is married. What exactly is THAT teaching her children about marriage?

Tamara, get over the dad thing. If you were 5, 10 or even 15, that is one thing. You were an adult when they divorced. Your father is still alive, make the most of the time you have with him instead of trying to analyze the years you spent apart. I would give anything to be able to call my dad right now!

Gretchen, honey I love it if half of my arse looked like that! Even though I did not like the way Vicki approached the financial situation Gretchen and Jeff were in, it seems Gretchen actually listened and took some of the advice to heart.

Lynn, I was starting to like her until last night. There is no excuse for an 18 year old to drink, in your house or not. Lynn needs to jerk away the spa treatments, the car, the clothes and the maid and make Raquel's lazy, ungrateful butt get a job. She needs some direction in her life and acting this way is not going to find it. Her parents need to step it up and lead her in the right direction.
Statefan you've said everything I wanted to say LOL! I wish I could rep ya~!

Old 01-31-2009, 10:32 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,414,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post
What? Players drafted out of high school or junior college (like he was) spend an average of 4-6 years in the minors before they reach the Majors. 2009 will be year 4 for him and granted he'll probably be 2 or 3 classification levels away from the Majors, its not a good bet at all.

Edit: I'll also add that he's listed at 6'3". Regardless if this is an exaggeration, meaning he may be at most a few inches shorter, he'd be A LOT bigger if he was on roids. He looks to weigh no more than 200 lbs. He looks and probably works out like a typical, rule abiding pro athlete should. With his height, he'd be HUGE if he was on roids. And would have a lot of acne to show too.
Not true. If your that good you can get drafted into the majors directly from High School. We personally know a few
My point is that he can't be that good. Probably only got into the minors because of his dad anyway.
I find him rude and obnoxious

Old 01-31-2009, 10:41 AM

22,314 posts, read 29,400,492 times
I'm sorry but Gretchen is smoking hot and I'm a girl

Old 01-31-2009, 02:32 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'd LOVE to have her body. Although if I did my husband would probably never let me leave the house unless I was wearing a full mumu that was HUGE.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:37 PM

635 posts, read 1,686,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post

Yeps, her son is just Jerk, Jr., we wish he was on 'something' to make it a little easier to swallow.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:06 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
She is hot and I'm a gay male lol! Althought blondes really don't do anything for me but she has great hair as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV