Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 07:00 AM

947 posts, read 3,138,600 times

Advertisements

It's crazy watching Vicki so down on her luck. Her youngerst talking about saving money and giving her a reality check. How sad she looked wondering where the money would come from to get the car fixed. She has gained a lot of weight to. Emotional eating. Wonder what the other two kids are up to and are handling their moms new financial status. Hopefully they have jobs.

Tamara being broke. She was always broken in my book. Nasty person. Sell some of the LV bags, rolex and everything else her husband obviously purchased on credit since he didn't have his job at the dealership at the time. She was only in real estate for 10 minutes. She signed on to be a real estate agent right at the end of the boom just before every subprime lender in the OC started imploding.

Vicki is the only one who hasn't said anything about being broke.

Lynn has always had her head in the clouds. Her kids are a representation of her lax parenting.

I wonder if there will be a real housewives of OC being filmed from a apartment complex where they will be living because they can't get any more credit extended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 07:49 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,414,906 times
Rose that was Jeana. Vicki out of all the wives doesn't seem to be hurting financially at all, but again she is a show off and would not admit it anyway.

I don't feel sorry for Jeana. She made millions and was careless with her money. If your that desperate, yes sell the house and move into a condo, or is that beyond their high standards. Better yet, rent

Vicki would rather lose a good friendship then try to help a friend. Go skydiving and throw away your money. I hope someday she needs something and no one will help her. I've never been a Vicki fan

Maybe that's why Jeana is leaving the show. She realizes she has no more "friends"

The only thing I don't like is when they sell their "crap" and get free advertising on the show. Lynn knows they are all broke, yet invites them to the party.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:05 AM

750 posts, read 1,434,305 times
Yeah. Poor poor Jeana, having to "downsize" to 5,000 sq. feet. Poor baby.

The rest are just so delusional and silly with the values of a 14 year old girl. Which is insulting to 14 year olds. Not to say I won't still be watching this slow motion trainwreck, if only to feel good about my own life!

Old 11-06-2009, 08:23 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,796,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
What "work" did Vicki have done? I couldn't tell she had any "work" done.
After last nights show my favorite housewives are Gretchen, Jeana and Lynn. Know those 3 are not going to be popular w/ everyone else but the other 2 just had a horrible attitude.
I think she may have had a facelift. Her face looks tighter and she looks more like Tamra than ever (including her hairstyle). I could be wrong.

I agree with you on the HW's. I may not agree with Gretchen's choices and Lynn is a nutjob but those 3 are the most likeable. Vicki is detestable and Tamra worse. She should judge? Personally, i think she is mad jealous of Gretchen. Fly above the haters Gretchen!

Old 11-06-2009, 08:33 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Vicki out of all the wives doesn't seem to be hurting financially at all, but again she is a show off and would not admit it anyway. Bella52

Reps for that, Vicki is so damn annoying lol

Old 11-06-2009, 08:39 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Vicki? Vicki had work done? She needs to have work done.........

wonder what crawled up Simon's azz? Thought he liked having a sexy,hot wife. no?
I have no idea why Simon and Tamara are having marital issues. Seemed like they were happy. Tamara is a hot mess with Gretchen but that's just plain ole green eyed jealousy. Lots of great lines of comedy

Old 11-06-2009, 09:08 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
Lynne -- Helloooo! Anyone home???
Tamra --- life's a b and then you marry one.
Jeanna -- r u upside down on the house?
Gretchen -- not looking so good since I got HD.
Vicki -- Jump! Jump! AAAAAAAHHHH!

Old 11-06-2009, 09:13 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
I think she may have had a facelift. Her face looks tighter and she looks more like Tamra than ever (including her hairstyle). I could be wrong.

I agree with you on the HW's. I may not agree with Gretchen's choices and Lynn is a nutjob but those 3 are the most likeable. Vicki is detestable and Tamra worse. She should judge? Personally, i think she is mad jealous of Gretchen. Fly above the haters Gretchen!
If she did have a facelift then that skydiving stunt pulled it all out. Did you see the skin flapping in the wind.

I could at least be around Jeana, Lynn and Gretchen as those 3 seem to laugh, have fun and can even laugh at themselves. They don't seem to sit aroung gossiping about the others.

Tamara and Vicki would drive me to drink more tequila shots than Gretchen got fed that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Lynne -- Helloooo! Anyone home??? I don't think so. Maybe this year she will wake up and see her life has been screwed up from her being so lax.
Tamra --- life's a b and then you marry one. I looked up "b_ _ _ _" in the dictionary. There was Tamara's picture.
Jeanna -- r u upside down on the house? I'm thinking she is more than upside down.
Gretchen -- not looking so good since I got HD. The makeup job she had done on her last night did not look so good. I'm thinking it is more the makeup.
Vicki -- Jump! Jump! AAAAAAAHHHH!
But no "WHOOOOO".

Old 11-06-2009, 11:07 AM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,357,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
I have no idea why Simon and Tamara are having marital issues. Seemed like they were happy. Tamara is a hot mess with Gretchen but that's just plain ole green eyed jealousy. Lots of great lines of comedy
I agree for someone that is having money problems and marital problems as well she is sure all up in Gretchens business!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 12:32 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
I don't think Vicki has had a facelift.Wonder why her son didn't sky dive?

Tamra is really pretty. Seems miserable with Simon and stressed.

Lynn needs to worry about things other than a facelift.

Jeanna needs to handle her own financial issues w/out worrying her kids bout it; no matter their age. Kids have their own issues to deal with.

Gretchen is just a skank and I can't defend her the way some viewers can. Pretty is as pretty does and she's so nasty I wouldn't let her use my toilet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV